All rounder lurcher

Hi I'm looking at getting a pup . when it gets older will do most things the pup I can get is a 3/4 greyhound 1/4 Collie bitch I've heard a lot of good things and bad things. Has anyone else working this cross or would you say clear

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Like every other type or cross you'll get good and bad ones, some people swear by them others wouldnt give 1 kennel space, it really is up to you and what you expect it to do, Ive had and seen some re

Personally I think one man's allrounder is different to another man's allrounder. Also as time goes by you maybe go for different methods and different species. It's no one trick pony   

Both nice honest jukels,...but sadly,.. both products,...of a well calculated and carefully planned advertising campaign😉

Posted Images

39 minutes ago, hunter 1 said:

Would I be better of staying away from the cross I just thought speed with a little bit of brain

Like every other type or cross you'll get good and bad ones, some people swear by them others wouldnt give 1 kennel space, it really is up to you and what you expect it to do, Ive had and seen some really tidy 1s

• Like 6

The right 3/4 grey 1/4 collie will kill most edible game that you’d sensibly chase regular with one dog. Could go either way with Charlie but quite likely to do a few if entered right 👍 

• Like 4

I like the 3/4 grey 1/4 collie my last one was fastest dog I've had great dog.then a lad I know had 1 as soon as it went on to teeth was only interested in the things that had teeth wouldn't entertain chasing a rabbit or hare ended up with some digging lads

• Like 1