• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gonna f**k it off for the day. 3" here and hoofing it down. Going to have a full English, a wank and a nice brew. In that order. 

Snowed in.Playing with young ones .  

Posted Images

Been off full of the lurgy then went back in this morning in minus six temps still feeling like shite. Landy doors frozen shut, pedals on the machine frozen solid, gates frozen shut and then digging in frozen clay was not the way I wanted to start my day 🤢

16 hours ago, bell said:

Driving upto Scotland west coast for a few days sport. Car reading is -11 and have ice on the inside of the windows !!

IMG_0204.jpeg

IMG_0206.jpeg

• Like 4

Ice earlier today was maybe 1.5 inches thick in west London,saw a bloke take his two kids out onto a pond,he actually stamped on the ice.Two days before Christmas in Ottawa four kids went skating on 4 inch thick ice,two survived two didn’t.

3D4A40EC-151F-48FD-9EAE-822CEC99502B.jpeg

Feck me minus 2 would be a light frost pretty normal for late January I would have thought, have seen wood pigeons mating,snowdrops and daffs up everywhere the rooks are repairing the nests and the robin is flitting in and out of my shipping container looking for a nest site, more of an early spring than a snow bomb, always use the word bomb for added fear value, we will be getting some big sun bombs in a month or two hopefully 

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Feck me minus 2 would be a light frost pretty normal for late January I would have thought, have seen wood pigeons mating,snowdrops and daffs up everywhere the rooks are repairing the nests and the robin is flitting in and out of my shipping container looking for a nest site, more of an early spring than a snow bomb, always use the word bomb for added fear value, we will be getting some big sun bombs in a month or two hopefully 

Last few days are very spring like as you say mate, all the birds seemed to have gone a notch in both singing and nest prepping, like you say snowdrops everywhere and daffs popping through..

Off up to North Devon for a walk along the coast, beautiful day today...

Perch fishing tomorrow, I love these cold crisp days...was completely f****d off with the monsoon rain a few weeks back

• Like 1