Ghislaine Maxwell.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I went for a meal with my Lad his Wife, his Wife parents and my Wife. Come paying time we decided the three couples would pay separately. They took out their phones I took out cash f**k me did they ta

Got my mum to send me a picture of me and my boy flying kites on the local common. My mum took the picture on her phone and don't think she could have got a better shot 

The internet/social media platforms are a  f***ing poison,does more harm than good imo.... especially if your a kid/teenager today...theres no escaping the bullies and spineless little maggots that hi

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

I'm like a white shaquille o neill 

About 8 months ago me and the wife in aldi..I wanted some bread rolls which were on the top shelf at the back and I couldn't reach them..

So I asked 1 of the workers there a tall thin lad could he grab them for me..when he passed them to me then it really hit me that I felt like a kid lol..that exchange of bread rolls effected me for a good few months I felt like a lesser man lol

• Haha 6
1 hour ago, Welsh_red said:

Got my mum to send me a picture of me and my boy flying kites on the local common. My mum took the picture on her phone and don't think she could have got a better shot IMG-20240110-WA0011.jpg.5ea8cbfe7a472213e33b0ce865074cfe.jpg

Looks like Tony soprano :laugh: 

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, king said:

About 8 months ago me and the wife in aldi..I wanted some bread rolls which were on the top shelf at the back and I couldn't reach them..

So I asked 1 of the workers there a tall thin lad could he grab them for me..when he passed them to me then it really hit me that I felt like a kid lol..that exchange of bread rolls effected me for a good few months I felt like a lesser man lol

• Haha 1

Yeah kids of today have no idea I have my nieces boyfriend working with me as he got layed of suddenly so I have filled a void till he gets back on his trotters  I get a call about a estimate so I hand him the a to z he looks at me and says what's this I said tell me were such a street is blank look he replied what is it  gets his phone out and said give me the post code 

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, shaaark said:

59 now, and never flown a kite in my life.

But all the other stuff, conkers, tickling trout, bird nesting, hedge hopping, rat tat ginger and a dozen other things, that we all did very regularly.

As has been mentioned, kids these days, seem absolutely clueless, and what's worse, is the fact that they don't even realise it, or when you try explaining what we did, you get 'well that's pointless.'

Does my head in.

Same here mate though we used to make what we called bobby arrows an arrow with usually a throwing dart stuck in the end then throw it up in the air by way of a lenth of string no end of times some one would end up with one stuck in there head. I remember years ago working for a big private house building company and the site manager when he got stressed would go and fly a kite in his dinner break as per he used to get the piss took out of him but thinking about it it did the trick for him and helped him deal with the stress of work.

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, ditchman said:

is it in China where they fly "fighting kites"...where they try and chop/cut each other's kite tails ??

Afghanistan.