Ghislaine Maxwell.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I went for a meal with my Lad his Wife, his Wife parents and my Wife. Come paying time we decided the three couples would pay separately. They took out their phones I took out cash f**k me did they ta

Got my mum to send me a picture of me and my boy flying kites on the local common. My mum took the picture on her phone and don't think she could have got a better shot 

The internet/social media platforms are a  f***ing poison,does more harm than good imo.... especially if your a kid/teenager today...theres no escaping the bullies and spineless little maggots that hi

Posted Images

5 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

Apparently Stephen hawking is on the list 🤣

Hawkins famous quote: "However difficult life may seem there is always something you can succeed at"

1 hour ago, scotty12 said:

Strictly over 18s only !!!

IMG_0369.png

Yeah but did he though.

Nonces are the lowest of the low. As low are people who make false accusations about people being nonces. You may want it to be true.....I hope Tony Blair is on the list.....but it doesn't make it so. 

I'd want the death penalty for any nonce, I'd also want it for internet conspiracy theorists who accuse people of attending a child orgy. 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, DIDO.1 said:

Yeah but did he though.

Nonces are the lowest of the low. As low are people who make false accusations about people being nonces. You may want it to be true.....I hope Tony Blair is on the list.....but it doesn't make it so. 

I'd want the death penalty for any nonce, I'd also want it for internet conspiracy theorists who accuse people of attending a child orgy. 

Most people know the names that’s on the list and it’s been leaked before but was just put down as a conspiracy … this is declassified documents and a soft landing of exposure of what’s too come for the normal people you know like the not so clever people  for example people who were getting bribed for pizzas and kebabs and a week in the sun for a lethal jab to be inserted into them .

this is just the first batch of names there’s plenty more to come and guess what more islands and more Epsteins and it doesn’t just stop at having sex with minors, wait until the normies get their head around the people they looked up to were killing those minors as well 

IMG_0370.png

IMG_0371.png

47 minutes ago, scotty12 said:

Most people know the names that’s on the list and it’s been leaked before but was just put down as a conspiracy … this is declassified documents and a soft landing of exposure of what’s too come for the normal people you know like the not so clever people  for example people who were getting bribed for pizzas and kebabs and a week in the sun for a lethal jab to be inserted into them .

this is just the first batch of names there’s plenty more to come and guess what more islands and more Epsteins and it doesn’t just stop at having sex with minors, wait until the normies get their head around the people they looked up to were killing those minors as well 

IMG_0370.png

IMG_0371.png

There's a big difference between being a pimp and arranging for children to be raped and killed. I'm not saying it's not true but I just need more evidence than random internet pages with the source cropped off and random memes. 

There's a big difference between shaggin a hooker on pleasure island without asking for her birthday certificate and being into kids. 

Edited by DIDO.1
  • Like 7

Id say these left wing demorats knew hence why all this weird perversion laws are being passed, now wtch they will be the party who try and legalise paedophilia as then it makes them get covered by the law for doing it, a bullet to the jead of them all is whats needed

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Id say these left wing demorats knew hence why all this weird perversion laws are being passed, now wtch they will be the party who try and legalise paedophilia as then it makes them get covered by the law for doing it, a bullet to the jead of them all is whats needed

No way I can see paedophilia ever being made legal 

1 minute ago, Welsh_red said:

That website says 25% of underage girls have been molested .that sounds stupidly high 

Yeah I guess they should define what counts as "molested"