Covid Vaccine not to blame??

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If nuclear mate will be eating f**k all, if not anything from farm animals to insects and hedgerow veg not a problem, boat life’s great wish I’d done it years ago to be honest mate, makes you realise

Those of you who took the jab had your reasons...those of us who didn't,had our reasons...the truth will come out eventually and like the saying goes...make your bed...and you have to lay in it....tim

Self sufficient and ready to go at a moments notice, it’s been coming for years and the final stages are already in motion, just agreed a sale on my house which will be my final link to the real world

Posted Images

17 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

The insinuation is that the jab caused the aneurism . My uncle dropped dead of one at 40 , as did my wife’s auntie , both long before this bollocks about Covid and jabs . 

brain aneurisms are common as f**k . 

Yep and brain aneurysms are even more common now after the jabs. There up 10 fold. 

22 hours ago, Greyman said:

If its just a coincidence that there are thousands of excess deaths since the vax roll out could you explain what other major event took place at the same time to effect the health of millions world wide ???? 

There is no excess deaths if you account for Covid…..the excess deaths figures being touted by bridgen and co do not account for Covid.  If you account for Covid, and extrapolate for population increase and age as per the way they were previously done, there is negative deaths, worldwide.

Some countries have experienced “ Excess Deaths”, interestingly these are countries with lower vaccination rates.  

Look at yearly mortality rates, these follow a pattern that correlates with waves of Covid infection. 

As I said before on here, if the “ Jab” was to blame for “excess deaths” you would see a surge that correlates with the jab, which is not happening. 

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, VOON said:

There is no excess deaths if you account for Covid…..the excess deaths figures being touted by bridgen and co do not account for Covid.  If you account for Covid, and extrapolate for population increase and age as per the way they were previously done, there is negative deaths, worldwide.

Some countries have experienced “ Excess Deaths”, interestingly these are countries with lower vaccination rates.  

Look at yearly mortality rates, these follow a pattern that correlates with waves of Covid infection. 

As I said before on here, if the “ Jab” was to blame for “excess deaths” you would see a surge that correlates with the jab, which is not happening. 

in my opinion this is the reason that GP's are not prepared to see patients since covid,they want to hide the true numbers of people affected by the vaccine😠

• Like 2
On 08/03/2024 at 23:25, VOON said:
WWW.REUTERS.COM

Ah but what your not seeing is that Reuters are sponsored by big pharma who are all hand in hand in the huge spiders network which includes the invasion of Ukraine , 9-11 , aliens , Epstein , hitler , George pig , tik tok , werewolves , the free masons  and satan. 

It’s all linked man ! You have to follow the money ( how these people can say that with a straight face when their idea of the ftse index is trying on a pair of school shoes in Clark’s is beyond me) 

I’ll tell you the link , and they won’t like it , one bit . All these truth seekers and and non sheeple , they all smoke f***ing weed . It’s not good for your mental well being , it’s delusional and leads to the lack of urgency in anything including your train of thoughts , hence why these people have a “eureka” moment as they piece together the jigsaw . It’s a delayed cognitive function as they seek rational answers for a process ( the need to quickly find an immunisation against Covid ) that at times need to be irrational . 

• Like 1
48 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Ah but what your not seeing is that Reuters are sponsored by big pharma who are all hand in hand in the huge spiders network which includes the invasion of Ukraine , 9-11 , aliens , Epstein , hitler , George pig , tik tok , werewolves , the free masons  and satan. 

It’s all linked man ! You have to follow the money ( how these people can say that with a straight face when their idea of the ftse index is trying on a pair of school shoes in Clark’s is beyond me) 

I’ll tell you the link , and they won’t like it , one bit . All these truth seekers and and non sheeple , they all smoke f***ing weed . It’s not good for your mental well being , it’s delusional and leads to the lack of urgency in anything including your train of thoughts , hence why these people have a “eureka” moment as they piece together the jigsaw . It’s a delayed cognitive function as they seek rational answers for a process ( the need to quickly find an immunisation against Covid ) that at times need to be irrational . 

to say that all the truth seekers and non sheeple all smoke weed is a ridiculous statement stiff

• Like 2
20 minutes ago, greg64 said:

to say that all the truth seekers and non sheeple all smoke weed is a ridiculous statement stiff

I've never smoked anything, never mind weed, in my life, ever,  and I'm 59.

I'm as many percent as you'd care to imagine, against the covid jab.

I'm neither a truth seeker, non sheeple, tin foil hatter, conspiracy theorist or f**k all else. ............ But I can see and smell bullshit a mile off.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Be interesting to see in a few yrs,how many more of the  people who have been jabbed, actually make old bones and get past 50/60 yrs old...

Be interesting also how many of the so called jabbed have never smoked,vaped,taken illegal substances...and what the excuse for their deaths may be?

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Be interesting to see in a few yrs,how many more of the  people who have been jabbed, actually make old bones and get past 50/60 yrs old...

Be interesting also how many of the so called jabbed have never smoked,vaped,taken illegal substances...and what the excuse for their deaths may be?

Did you read the figures from Reuters ?? 

When they wanted to jab kids with an experimental vaccine they didn't need and that didn't work then anyone that didn't find that a cause for concern are fcuking idiots in my opinion and the government has you exactly where they want you. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

If ever there was a clutching at straws answer that’s it right there, only people that smoke weed think there’s something wrong with the jab, the answer goon has given is both wrong and misleading, even pro fax data collectors are accepting that excess deaths are happening at an alarming rate but they just try to blame other things, I know it’s not nice or easy to accept you were wrong and have been duped to take the jab but blaming weed smoking as part of the problem is as ridiculous as  Voon and sandy claiming deaths are down overall because of the jabs 

• Thanks 1
8 minutes ago, Greyman said:

If ever there was a clutching at straws answer that’s it right there, only people that smoke weed think there’s something wrong with the jab, the answer goon has given is both wrong and misleading, even pro fax data collectors are accepting that excess deaths are happening at an alarming rate but they just try to blame other things, I know it’s not nice or easy to accept you were wrong and have been duped to take the jab but blaming weed smoking as part of the problem is as ridiculous as  Voon and sandy claiming deaths are down overall because of the jabs 

Ahhhhh , so broad brush statements are fine from your camp . 

but not in return 

I see what’s happening there mate and it’s fine , honestly it’s genuinely fine to be all over the last three years where you’ve basically completed an undergraduate programmes in forensic medicine , I await the inevitable published paper from you and the others giving firm unequivocal evidence that there is a link between the jab and deaths ? 

until then it’s absolute piss in the pool 

• Haha 1