The Bloody Weather

On 18/02/2024 at 18:35, Greyman said:

Lovely day here today saw two bumble bees a pair of dunnocks having a flirt and a lovely sunset 

442A2384-CA4F-4A4E-8513-220306275613.jpeg

The Wrens are prospecting around the dead hedges, few other species looking in as well, saw a peacock butterfly the other day, think I must have disturbed it from its hibernation as I was tidying an old goat willow, having some very warm days in mid Northumberland 

• Like 3

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It’s being chased by McHull ! 

Glad I live Here 

More bobbing/plunge . I'm currently psyching myself up to head out in the crap weather with dogs tomorrow, I used to love it. Don't know if I don't enjoy it as always looking over shoulder, or just bo

Posted Images

Forecast to piss it down for the rest of this week, My shed roof has decided to give up the ghost, Piss wet through inside with buckets hanging everywhere. Roll on the summer Lol.

22 hours ago, Greyman said:

Owls going potty last night hooting fo territory’s had a few blasts on my owl caller and had 5/6 responding mostly tawnys 

Think i will look into getting one of them mate. The merlin bird app does not seem to working that good lately as i dropped on a large flight of starlings recently and the noise from them was deafening and the app did not pic them up whether it was the app or my phone playing up i don't know..

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Don't know if to plant Rice this year or Build an Ark.

Trying to plant out the Garden is a night mare this year. 

Cheers Arry

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Arry said:

Don't know if to plant Rice this year or Build an Ark.

Trying to plant out the Garden is a night mare this year. 

Cheers Arry

Done with it mate, it just doesn't stop... booked a week in the sun in May, got to get away from this shit, starting to depress me now!!

• Like 2
9 hours ago, NEWKID said:

Done with it mate, it just doesn't stop... booked a week in the sun in May, got to get away from this shit, starting to depress me now!!

I am getting genuinely down about it, it’s just never f***ing ending. Every time we have a small spell of less rain (not even no rain) it starts with a vengeance again everything ends up piss wet through. Just had enough of it now. Apparently it’s the wettest winter for 150 years…I don’t doubt it. 

• Like 3

It's absolutely shite this weather can't get forward with it lookin like today's another day not doing anything hoping drys out abit today so can get on and finish off a few jobs so can get a draw off em can't remember last time I got paid 🤣🤣.

• Like 1
On 03/04/2024 at 11:31, NEWKID said:

Yep I did same for aug/ sept , been demoralising, be nice to have some sun to look forward to instead of bills lol..

You lads don’t know you’re born, we just had two days of sun and it was like winning the lotto !……basically, it starts raining in October here, has two weeks off in June and then rains until the following October ! Lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1