• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It’s being chased by McHull ! 

Glad I live Here 

More bobbing/plunge . I'm currently psyching myself up to head out in the crap weather with dogs tomorrow, I used to love it. Don't know if I don't enjoy it as always looking over shoulder, or just bo

Posted Images

I was walking the kelpie in the local wood this afternoon when I got a message alert on my phone at 2:35. I opened it (expecting it to be my wife) but it was from the weather app saying that snow was expected at 3:30. I thought it a little odd as it didn't seem cold enough for snow. I closed the phone, looked up...and it was snowing! Shows what I know.😁   

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Little snow flurries yesterday,nothing stuck... glorious sunshine today 👍

Same as that still snowing when I was walking the dogs before work this morning then brilliant sunshine from 10am onwards 

• 1 month later...

Rained Tuesday, Wednesday pissed down Thursday out yesterday for few hours managed six but christ hard work. Shot the long nets three times for  six field flooded in one corner and thats on a hill. Today pissing down again. I'm sucked off to the stump with it now seems to go on forever. 

Cheers Arry

Can anyone recall a wetter autumn/winter? Feels utterly never ending, I am sure we have had a wetter month or so (2000 floods?) but as a 6 month just been relentlessly wet. A forecast shows no real letup. I have royally had an enough of it. Bet there will still be hose pipe bans after 2 dry weeks in the summer though 

• Like 2
12 hours ago, Bobtheferret said:

Can anyone recall a wetter autumn/winter? Feels utterly never ending, I am sure we have had a wetter month or so (2000 floods?) but as a 6 month just been relentlessly wet. A forecast shows no real letup. I have royally had an enough of it. Bet there will still be hose pipe bans after 2 dry weeks in the summer though 

I dont remember a milder winter either,its barely been below about 2 degrees here.....cant quite get my nut round all this climate change bollocks but somethings definitely going on.

• Like 3
6 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

I dont remember a milder winter either,its barely been below about 2 degrees here.....cant quite get my nut round all this climate change bollocks but somethings definitely going on.

Without going to tin foil, we are coming out of an ice age and as the polar caps retreat the planet will get wetter and sea levels will rise, but as they can’t make money from it they blame us and charge us a fortune to save the planet while they continue to chop down acres and acres of trees on a daily basis, the trees that suck up and store thousands of gallons of water and purify the air 

• Like 3