f**k It

Thats f****d it Wife has just tested positive for Covid what bloody timing. Had invited single parent and her son for Christmas dinner again had to cancel that. Bugger.

Suppose it had to happen sometime we been all this time not having it. What bloody timing at leased the meat is in the freezer.

Cheers Arry

• Like 1
  • Sad 5

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thats f****d it Wife has just tested positive for Covid what bloody timing. Had invited single parent and her son for Christmas dinner again had to cancel that. Bugger. Suppose it had to happen s

Great to read is that, my own dad is a waste of time he hasn't even met my two boys almost 7 n 5 and then my mum choosen to spend Christmas day with her boyfriend but offered the kids could could go u

Good news mate now get down the self service and put 5 bottles of expensive wine and one cheap one the same size in your basket scan the cheap one 6 times and place a expensive one in your carrier bag

Posted Images

1 hour ago, king said:

Is she feeling rough or OK mate..

Not too bad at moment mate. She could not get warm last night felt nauseous this morning and off her food (that won't hurt she will last fair while on what stored Lol). I feel okay decided to sterilised my inside with alcohol (Whisky).

Just annoyed f****d all the plans

Thank for asking.

Cheers Arry 

• Like 3
24 minutes ago, EDDIE B said:

It can be a scary time to get covid. My Mrs got it two years ago at Christmas, and I ended up having to cook the bloody turkey. Now that was feckin scary!!

Don't mind the cooking was actually looking forward to doing a big meal. Especially for the mother and son across the road I feel I have let them down. Offered a meal on new year but taken the fun out of it some how. But hey tis what it is.

Cheers Arry

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Arry said:

Not too bad at moment mate. She could not get warm last night felt nauseous this morning and off her food (that won't hurt she will last fair while on what stored Lol). I feel okay decided to sterilised my inside with alcohol (Whisky).

Just annoyed f****d all the plans

Thank for asking.

Cheers Arry 

Well at least she's doing OK mate..I've had good relief from flu in the past drinking lemsips maybe she would benefit from that unless she's already drinking a few mate..

Hope she perks up soon mate 👍 

• Like 1