All this paranormal bullshit

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm not a believer but last year I looked after my mates bull x while he went on holiday so I took a spin out lamping must of been half two three o'clock I cut through a small gap in the hedge suddenl

Years ago I had a sixteen foot clinker dingy that a mate and I used to fish from in the river Dart near Dartmouth. Anyway we decided to do a night session just out side the mouth, well the fog came in

The ghost hunting TV shows are dead naff. I've had some experiences that have me believing in what l think are actually not "super natural" but  a part of nature that we don't  really usually rel

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Arry said:

Strange thing is at the time we just thought some odd buggers. But sat at home after thinking about it sent a shiver down my spine. My mate said the same when we met up again.

Cheers Arry

Stayed with you fresh in your mind for a reason and good took back on even reading it I could picture them passing earily passing you in there boat..

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Ive had a similar experience to Stiff a good 20 yrs ago...was driving home early hrs one morning,at the time I had a red Vauxhall cavalier 130 red top..was travelling down a straight bit of road,I could see something stood side on in the middle of the 2 lanes,as I got closer I noticed it was a black dog,so eased off the accelerator a touch,can remember saying to my self,stay there dog....I physical felt hitting it and felt it go under my feet that were on the peddles 😬 I stopped the car as soon as I could...got out and there was no damage to the front splitter,no blood....and no dog...Ive spoken to a few folks who have seen  the 'Black Dog' over the yrs👍

Now where I live,theres a big castle with the legend of the green lady,said to haunt it,and also loads of old manor type homes and old mental asylum (we used to run around it in our teens)..seen some strange shit over the yrs while night fishing the castle moat for carp...

Went to Hensol with my old man, about 45 years ago, D c.  He had to deliver a few tons of aggregate, obtained from steetley's, for the grounds there., 

Seen some scary sights on that day, mate, and nothing to do with ghosts!!  😄👍

• Haha 1
On 27/12/2023 at 17:25, Daniel cain said:

Ive had a similar experience to Stiff a good 20 yrs ago...was driving home early hrs one morning,at the time I had a red Vauxhall cavalier 130 red top..was travelling down a straight bit of road,I could see something stood side on in the middle of the 2 lanes,as I got closer I noticed it was a black dog,so eased off the accelerator a touch,can remember saying to my self,stay there dog....I physical felt hitting it and felt it go under my feet that were on the peddles 😬 I stopped the car as soon as I could...got out and there was no damage to the front splitter,no blood....and no dog...Ive spoken to a few folks who have seen  the 'Black Dog' over the yrs👍

Now where I live,theres a big castle with the legend of the green lady,said to haunt it,and also loads of old manor type homes and old mental asylum (we used to run around it in our teens)..seen some strange shit over the yrs while night fishing the castle moat for carp...

I was driving along a country road late at night in my first car ,a ratty 1963 Humber Sceptre, after an evening out with my girlfriend .

Even though it was 1979 l can still recall what happened all too clearly.

We were on a section  of dark road between two villages .Just before the brow of the hill that would take us down to the next village what l can only describe as a dark mass ,a bit shapeless but recognisably  a figure  appeared in the gutter .

The bit of road was fairly straight and the verge wide and level . I wasn't  going very fast and the headlights would've  picked-up anything in the road or on the verge in plenty of time. Yet suddenly there was something inches from my bonnet. 

My girlfriend screamed and l instinctively swerved.   There was no bump but there was suddenly an absolutely foul stench coming from the back seat of the car ; like a wet dog or something pulled from a bog but ten times stronger!

12 minutes ago, comanche said:

I was driving along a country road late at night in my first car ,a ratty 1963 Humber Sceptre, after an evening out with my girlfriend .

Even though it was 1979 l can still recall what happened all too clearly.

We were on a section  of dark road between two villages .Just before the brow of the hill that would take us down to the next village what l can only describe as a dark mass ,a bit shapeless but recognisably  a figure  appeared in the gutter .

The bit of road was fairly straight and the verge wide and level . I wasn't  going very fast and the headlights would've  picked-up anything in the road or on the verge in plenty of time. Yet suddenly there was something inches from my bonnet. 

My girlfriend screamed and l instinctively swerved.   There was no bump but there was suddenly an absolutely foul stench coming from the back seat of the car ; like a wet dog or something pulled from a bog but ten times stronger!

Oops, pressed submit before l meant to.

Neither of us dared to look round to see what was there.  The conversation went something like 

"You look. "  

"No you look."

"Fxck off."

"No  you fxck off. I'm driving."

So we sat staring straight ahead as the car passed through the next village and the next.  All the time the stench grew more overbearing.  My hands were  sweating on the wheel and my girlfriend was sobbing and shaking. 

Then as quick as we hit the lights of our home town the thing was gone . It was like something had been lifted from us  . We went from terrified to   joking that whatever it was probably just wanted a lift into town. 

If the same thing happened  now l would have  no trouble stopping the car and having a chat with it but at the time it was an horrific experience!

• Like 1
On 25/12/2023 at 08:09, Arry said:

Years ago I had a sixteen foot clinker dingy that a mate and I used to fish from in the river Dart near Dartmouth. Anyway we decided to do a night session just out side the mouth, well the fog came in so we stayed close to the shore not far out. This is in the days of Tilly lamps and crap torches no head lights back then not a problem we were used to it. So we set up and started fishing for Conger and Huss settled down cup of tea and a fag both smoke then.

Right, late into the night we started to hear this bump bump bump getting closer and closer in the light of the Tilly we could only see about twenty yards. It was getting louder and louder bump bump both looking at each other say what the f**k is it. Then out of the mist came two men in a boat with paddles one paddling each side. It was a strange boat made up of big planks which I had never seen one like that before and the men were dressed in like old fashion closes with hats that looked like long beanies folded over. The bumping was the paddles hitting the side of the boat was like from a different era. I said alright lads to them as they passed about fifteen feet away. They never answered never looked at us just stared straight ahead and disappeared from the glow of the Tilly into the mist as they headed towards Dartmouth entrance.

f**k knows I don't know but how they navigated in pitch black in fog coming for out to sea I don't know. Was bad enough for us we were fifty yards from the shore and I knew where we were but couldn't see the shore.

Cheers Arry

They were the ghosts of people wilf has bored to death about carping 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

My father in law always tells a story about staying in a pub called the Black Bull. Think it is in Yorkshire somewhere. Was around the 60's I think. He was on the batter, and needed a place to stay, and that's where he ended up. Well at some stage during the night, he was awoken by a strange feeling that someone was standing over him. He lept up and hit the light switch, and no-one there. Got back into bed, and same thing happened again. Ended up staying awake all night, with the lights on. As soon as it started getting bright, he pulled the curtains, and looked out the window. Feckin graveyard out the back of the pub. That was enough for him. He wasn't waiting round for breakfast lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Remember years ago when i worked down the pit and  on a night shift and feeling knackered as i had been coursing in the afternoon and the outby button lad had not turned up so i volunteered to man the button were one belt loaded on to another about two hours into the shift i nodded off but was woken by a gust of air and half opening my eyes i saw some thing that i remember to this days but convinced myself it was a dream and the gust of air was probably down to the air doors being opened outby. I never told anyone as at another pit in the area a lad had claimed he had seen a ghost and got some right piss taken out of him. No doubt the mind and certain conditions can play tricks on it.

• Like 1

As a kid we had cb radio in mates bedroom we didn't have an ariel as such so had a car hubcap which didn't work so after about an hour of repeating "hello hello anybody hear me " noticed this damp musty smell and room went cold we both just ran outside lol

Mate went on to have breakdown and diagnosed with some kind of scitzafrenea (spelling)

True

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Chaff said:

As a kid we had cb radio in mates bedroom we didn't have an ariel as such so had a car hubcap which didn't work so after about an hour of repeating "hello hello anybody hear me " noticed this damp musty smell and room went cold we both just ran outside lol

Mate went on to have breakdown and diagnosed with some kind of scitzafrenea (spelling)

True

That's not how you spell POSSESSEED lad

• Haha 4
6 hours ago, EDDIE B said:

My father in law always tells a story about staying in a pub called the Black Bull. Think it is in Yorkshire somewhere. Was around the 60's I think. He was on the batter, and needed a place to stay, and that's where he ended up. Well at some stage during the night, he was awoken by a strange feeling that someone was standing over him. He lept up and hit the light switch, and no-one there. Got back into bed, and same thing happened again. Ended up staying awake all night, with the lights on. As soon as it started getting bright, he pulled the curtains, and looked out the window. Feckin graveyard out the back of the pub. That was enough for him. He wasn't waiting round for breakfast lol

I bet they don't get many guests there or atleast they won't include the rear view photo in there air bnb add pics if still going these days 

• Like 1

Me and a lad, I knocked about in the sixties with,carved our initials in this cracking climbing tree,as we all did.. (beech tree)in the local cemy. Lovely climbing tree..now this was 55 years ago ish.had a look last week when I took me sister up the cemetery with christmas flowers etc.couldnt believe my initials were like had grown to summat like 15inch x15inch.while me mates were roughly 2inch x2inch Original.my initials were on South facing,, were as me mates where nor westerly..he was later killed in an accident at work,1971/72.our lass couldn't  believe it when I showed her.so I don't know if the size mine's at now had something to do with it being South facing or what..

• Like 2
3 hours ago, dodger said:

I bet they don't get many guests there or atleast they won't include the rear view photo in there air bnb add pics if still going these days 

I will try and find the review when I have time,I stayed in a really cheap motel in Southgate LA,it was just off a strip with a large prostitute population day and night,all the local hotels were taxi hotels,anyway the hotel was grotty as f**k but I read the reviews and one room was supposedly haunted by a prostitute who was murdered by a serial killer who preyed upon pay-for-pleasure ladies.Several guests had seen her grey form in the room.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, byron said:

Me and a lad, I knocked about in the sixties with,carved our initials in this cracking climbing tree,as we all did.. (beech tree)in the local cemy. Lovely climbing tree..now this was 55 years ago ish.had a look last week when I took me sister up the cemetery with christmas flowers etc.couldnt believe my initials were like had grown to summat like 15inch x15inch.while me mates were roughly 2inch x2inch Original.my initials were on South facing,, were as me mates where nor westerly..he was later killed in an accident at work,1971/72.our lass couldn't  believe it when I showed her.so I don't know if the size mine's at now had something to do with it being South facing or what..

That's a head spinner