All this paranormal bullshit

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm not a believer but last year I looked after my mates bull x while he went on holiday so I took a spin out lamping must of been half two three o'clock I cut through a small gap in the hedge suddenl

Years ago I had a sixteen foot clinker dingy that a mate and I used to fish from in the river Dart near Dartmouth. Anyway we decided to do a night session just out side the mouth, well the fog came in

The ghost hunting TV shows are dead naff. I've had some experiences that have me believing in what l think are actually not "super natural" but  a part of nature that we don't  really usually rel

Posted Images

18 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

Years ago I was driving down to Cornwall to meet the Pennine hounds, I knew which village they were kenneling at so I intended to just turn up and try to find some digs as I only decided I was going last minute. Anyway as I drove through the countryside down in Devon or maybe into Cornwall it started to go dark and the fog came down, so I pulled in at a country pub with the intention of getting my head down and catching up with hounds at the meet next day.

The pub did have a room but the landlord said I'd be in the pub on my own, he was stopping elsewhere and would return at 6am. 

I had a meal and a couple of pints and turned in about 10pm, I'd been working that day then drove straight down from Lancashire so was knackered. 

I was fast asleep but woke suddenly, I sat bolt up right. I looked at the clock and it was exactly 1am. As I sat there the fckin television switched on. Now the TV didn't have a remote, I had to get up, walk over and switch it off, which is what I did. As I got back in bed it came on again. Once again I switched it off and got back in. Again it switched on so I got up, walked over and pulled both the plugs out, TV and electric clock. As I got in bed the TV switched on, but the screen was all fuzzy, like they used to do before digital when you didn't have a signal.....and it started screeching, like a really high pitched static noise. It then went of and back to black. As the room went dark I heard someone walk across the room , up the side of the bed and kick the radiator 2-3 times just a couple of yard away from the bed. I mean fckin kick it, not the pipes creaking, I heard and felt the movement and force of it being booted.

I sat trembling for hours, not a clue what to do. I considered going sleeping in the car but I'd not a clue if I could even get out of the pub and I really didn't fancy fumbling around downstairs. But nothing else happened. 

As it came light my bravery returned and I got an hour's kip before going down for breakfast. Strangely I didn't mention it to the landlord, or indeed anyone else at the time and rarely anyone else since. I remember meeting the huntsman next day and him asking what my digs were like and I told him they were ok. As I said it I remember thinking why don't I tell him, but I never did talk about it for a long time. 

It's might of been a big rat pissed up from the drip tray that ran into the radiator mate..

• Haha 1

My mam told me my father had a experience years  ago something about a spirit entering his body through his leg, it sounds like a load of bull shit but my father was a quiet man who didn’t talk shit. I never pulled him about it and he never spoke of it. he past away last year so I’ll never get to know exactly what happened 

• Like 1
On 23/12/2023 at 18:54, TOMO said:

What get me about ghosts is there always seen at night....so all of a sudden us humans when we're dead become nocturnal...lol

Or these silly bollox tv shows hunting ghosts always got the lights off...

The ghost hunting TV shows are dead naff.

I've had some experiences that have me believing in what l think are actually not "super natural" but  a part of nature that we don't  really usually relate to .

I had one which at the time was terrifying but the others were quite calm  experiences , almost matter of fact.

Here's  just one story .It's  no big deal if l'm not believed . It's  the time of year for ghost stories anyway🙂

So l was working in a pheasant farm, feeding poults  in a rearing shed. Down the aisle comes an old chap that l knew as a customer who had ordered a couple of hundred birds for his small Shoot.  We exchanged pleasantries and when he asked for the Boss l told the chap he wasn't  available but his wife was up at the house. Off he goes.

An hour or so later the Boss's wife brings me a cup of tea. 

"Did Jeff Pxxxx find you?" I ask casually.

She looked blank. So l told her that he popped in and l'd sent him up to the house.

" l don't  think you did ," she says" I've just had a call to say he died last night."

Poor bugger probably thought he was on his way to paradise and ended up in a dusty pheasant shed talking to me!

Edited by comanche
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1
59 minutes ago, comanche said:

The ghost hunting TV shows are dead naff.

I've had some experiences that have me believing in what l think are actually not "super natural" but  a part of nature that we don't  really usually relate to .

I had one which at the time was terrifying but the others were quite calm  experiences , almost matter of fact.

Here's  just one story .It's  no big deal if l'm not believed . It's  the time of year for ghost stories anyway🙂

So l was working in a pheasant farm, feeding poults  in a rearing shed. Down the aisle comes an old chap that l knew as a customer who had ordered a couple of hundred birds for his small Shoot.  We exchanged pleasantries and when he asked for the Boss l told the chap he wasn't  available but his wife was up at the house. Off he goes.

An hour or so later the Boss's wife brings me a cup of tea. 

"Did Jeff Pxxxx find you?" I ask casually.

She looked blank. So l told her that he popped in and l'd sent him up to the house.

" l don't  think you did ," she says" I've just had a call to say he died last night."

Poor bugger probably thought he was on his way to paradise and ended up in a dusty pheasant shed talking to me!

Gudden that👌

Well told to.

Im genuinely not a believer of them and I take great pleasure in torturing my wife about her obsession with spooky films etc . Personally I can’t stand horror movies or anything like that but I’ve spent a f***ing lot of my time in the dark at night going into buildings , woods , lamping or with work etc so I suppose I’m a bit immune to  all that shit , not a fan of jump scares but more so that it annoys me really that I flinched 😂😂😂

anyway I say that but I’ve seen two things I can’t explain at all . One was when I was a child, we were travelling back from wildfowling and an old woman was stood at the side of the road near Gretna,  She was there . I seen her , so did the others . The man driving didn’t say much . But when we got home he said that there was an elderly lady killed there many years ago. 

coincidence ? Likely , but an old lady stood there was unlikely at that time of morning . 

the second one I’ve written before here. Again I was with others , I was driving late at night in north wales , near electric mountain heading to snowdon . When I merged round a counter,  beams dipped , a dog was stood in the middle of the road , black about the size of a large gsd, it moved from right to left across the carriageway. the others again seen it , one shouted , I braked , but I felt it hit the van , so did the 2 passengers in the front of the van . I 100% hit that dog . I know all the conundrum about hitting a dog , trauma impact causing Adrenalin and running off etc but we were stopped within 10 secs of impact and out the van and looked for  a good while. 

nothing was there . No damage to the van etc . It was truly surreal . No houses or farms nearby , I reckon it was a Gundog or lurcher that had became lost from its owner out lamping or shooting etc but when I mentioned it to the hotel geezer he said it was “pretty common “. 

I hadnt heard of black dogs in wales before . A couple weeks back my was with one of the lads in the van front that night and he mentioned that night again so it wasn’t just me that felt the heebie jeebies that evening . 

• Like 4

Years ago I had a sixteen foot clinker dingy that a mate and I used to fish from in the river Dart near Dartmouth. Anyway we decided to do a night session just out side the mouth, well the fog came in so we stayed close to the shore not far out. This is in the days of Tilly lamps and crap torches no head lights back then not a problem we were used to it. So we set up and started fishing for Conger and Huss settled down cup of tea and a fag both smoke then.

Right, late into the night we started to hear this bump bump bump getting closer and closer in the light of the Tilly we could only see about twenty yards. It was getting louder and louder bump bump both looking at each other say what the f**k is it. Then out of the mist came two men in a boat with paddles one paddling each side. It was a strange boat made up of big planks which I had never seen one like that before and the men were dressed in like old fashion closes with hats that looked like long beanies folded over. The bumping was the paddles hitting the side of the boat was like from a different era. I said alright lads to them as they passed about fifteen feet away. They never answered never looked at us just stared straight ahead and disappeared from the glow of the Tilly into the mist as they headed towards Dartmouth entrance.

f**k knows I don't know but how they navigated in pitch black in fog coming for out to sea I don't know. Was bad enough for us we were fifty yards from the shore and I knew where we were but couldn't see the shore.

Cheers Arry

• Like 13

This is not my account but a good mate of mine.

It started by me saying to my mate I'm thinking of fishing a mark between Brixham and Dartmouth near Mansands called Crabrock point. His answer was I will never fish there again.

He told me him and a mate were there one night fishing when he suddenly realised there was a man stood beside him. The man was dressed in Oil Skins and staring out to sea, my said he spoke to the man by saying something like christ mate you made me jump. The man didn't speak or look at him. My mate turned to his fishing pal to get his attention turned back and the man was gone not a sign.

Just above the point theres a row of Coastguard cottages all sold off now. The cottages are by that blue umbrella marker thing.

I recounted this tale to another fishing mate and he told me an account of him and his mate fishing on the beach next to the same point Mansands.

Told me they were both Bass fishing on the beach when they saw a short distance from them they saw a Body laid on the sand. They walked over to it and he told me it was just like a body but made of sand and as a wave came in it was gone.

Who know I don't. Strange things happen sometimes.

I find things like this interesting and will keep an open mind.

1123359803_Screenshot2023-12-27at09_52_01.jpeg.4e482794fe54711584ca54a9d83a42dd.jpeg

Cheers Arry

Edited by Arry
  • Like 5

When I was living up In Scotland in the cottage I got though the job on the estate I woke up 1 nite and there was like a grey shadow of a man in the bedroom door way.dont know how to explain it but you know if thought was someone in the house I'd of been straight up and at em but was just bit freaky dint move just stood there  so stuck mi head undercovers and went sleep.dint mention it to Mrs for few days as she believes in all that shit and I don't.so she mentions it to the lady of the estate house and says has someone died in our house she says why u ask explained what had happened and turns out chap who had my job previously had died there seen pic of him and it was defo him nowt funny ever happened again or so anything again but had a few weeks of laughs shittin mrs up 🤣🤣. I actually forgot all about this till she's just mentioned it 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
On 25/12/2023 at 02:34, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I was driving late at night in north wales , near electric mountain heading to snowdon . When I merged round a counter,  beams dipped , a dog was stood in the middle of the road , black about the size of a large gsd, it moved from right to left across the carriageway. the others again seen it , one shouted , I braked , but I felt it hit the van , so did the 2 passengers in the front of the van . I 100% hit that dog . I know all the conundrum about hitting a dog , trauma impact causing Adrenalin and running off etc but we were stopped within 10 secs of impact and out the van and looked for  a good while. 

nothing was there . No damage to the van etc . It was truly surreal 

EN.M.WIKIPEDIA.ORG

On 25/12/2023 at 08:09, Arry said:

Years ago I had a sixteen foot clinker dingy that a mate and I used to fish from in the river Dart near Dartmouth. Anyway we decided to do a night session just out side the mouth, well the fog came in so we stayed close to the shore not far out. This is in the days of Tilly lamps and crap torches no head lights back then not a problem we were used to it. So we set up and started fishing for Conger and Huss settled down cup of tea and a fag both smoke then.

Right, late into the night we started to hear this bump bump bump getting closer and closer in the light of the Tilly we could only see about twenty yards. It was getting louder and louder bump bump both looking at each other say what the f**k is it. Then out of the mist came two men in a boat with paddles one paddling each side. It was a strange boat made up of big planks which I had never seen one like that before and the men were dressed in like old fashion closes with hats that looked like long beanies folded over. The bumping was the paddles hitting the side of the boat was like from a different era. I said alright lads to them as they passed about fifteen feet away. They never answered never looked at us just stared straight ahead and disappeared from the glow of the Tilly into the mist as they headed towards Dartmouth entrance.

f**k knows I don't know but how they navigated in pitch black in fog coming for out to sea I don't know. Was bad enough for us we were fifty yards from the shore and I knew where we were but couldn't see the shore.

Cheers Arry

Great that and also we'll told..

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, dodger said:

Great that and also we'll told..

Strange thing is at the time we just thought some odd buggers. But sat at home after thinking about it sent a shiver down my spine. My mate said the same when we met up again.

Cheers Arry

• Like 1
On 25/12/2023 at 07:34, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Im genuinely not a believer of them and I take great pleasure in torturing my wife about her obsession with spooky films etc . Personally I can’t stand horror movies or anything like that but I’ve spent a f***ing lot of my time in the dark at night going into buildings , woods , lamping or with work etc so I suppose I’m a bit immune to  all that shit , not a fan of jump scares but more so that it annoys me really that I flinched 😂😂😂

anyway I say that but I’ve seen two things I can’t explain at all . One was when I was a child, we were travelling back from wildfowling and an old woman was stood at the side of the road near Gretna,  She was there . I seen her , so did the others . The man driving didn’t say much . But when we got home he said that there was an elderly lady killed there many years ago. 

coincidence ? Likely , but an old lady stood there was unlikely at that time of morning . 

the second one I’ve written before here. Again I was with others , I was driving late at night in north wales , near electric mountain heading to snowdon . When I merged round a counter,  beams dipped , a dog was stood in the middle of the road , black about the size of a large gsd, it moved from right to left across the carriageway. the others again seen it , one shouted , I braked , but I felt it hit the van , so did the 2 passengers in the front of the van . I 100% hit that dog . I know all the conundrum about hitting a dog , trauma impact causing Adrenalin and running off etc but we were stopped within 10 secs of impact and out the van and looked for  a good while. 

nothing was there . No damage to the van etc . It was truly surreal . No houses or farms nearby , I reckon it was a Gundog or lurcher that had became lost from its owner out lamping or shooting etc but when I mentioned it to the hotel geezer he said it was “pretty common “. 

I hadnt heard of black dogs in wales before . A couple weeks back my was with one of the lads in the van front that night and he mentioned that night again so it wasn’t just me that felt the heebie jeebies that evening . 

in welsh folklore the ghostly black dogs are called gwyllgi

Ive had a similar experience to Stiff a good 20 yrs ago...was driving home early hrs one morning,at the time I had a red Vauxhall cavalier 130 red top..was travelling down a straight bit of road,I could see something stood side on in the middle of the 2 lanes,as I got closer I noticed it was a black dog,so eased off the accelerator a touch,can remember saying to my self,stay there dog....I physical felt hitting it and felt it go under my feet that were on the peddles 😬 I stopped the car as soon as I could...got out and there was no damage to the front splitter,no blood....and no dog...Ive spoken to a few folks who have seen  the 'Black Dog' over the yrs👍

Now where I live,theres a big castle with the legend of the green lady,said to haunt it,and also loads of old manor type homes and old mental asylum (we used to run around it in our teens)..seen some strange shit over the yrs while night fishing the castle moat for carp...

• Like 4