Banksy art streetsign stolen.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Modern Britain....a shite piece of tat street art with a massive price tag.....a pavement ape has it away in minutes.....no use putting it on crime watch cos they all look alike 🤣.  What the fck

I prefer something more traditional 

vandal that uses stencils springs to mind with Banksy, undoubtidly has some talent as an artist but if it was not for the lurvies exalting him he would be yet another would be artist working in anothe

Posted Images

Always liked those mick Cawston prints, and a couple of other artists that used to do similar. 

But, can't stand all that graffiti art nonsense!!  It doesn't look good to me, or make me think 'oh my house/ street/neibourhood etc, looks better!!

Far from it.

Just my opinion.

• Like 1

vandal that uses stencils springs to mind with Banksy, undoubtidly has some talent as an artist but if it was not for the lurvies exalting him he would be yet another would be artist working in another job to survive, visit a decent museum and look at a few old master artworks to see true talent, more so when you think of the materiels they had and how long their works have lasted.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3
22 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

I prefer something more traditional 

BquhOI8IQAAugoO.jpg

That tradition is still carried on by grown men on construction site bog walls. Then they complain when the chilled bottled mineral water isn't replaced often enough and they are reduced to drinking mains water.

• Haha 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Mate of mine who actually has a book published showing street art across Europe has just got a commission to paint in central £500 a day doing what he loves.

56D8B3B7-2AAD-4504-BB8E-C85D9E3EDDD4.jpeg

63BFDDB7-8221-4CA4-B778-584F77176770.jpeg

A04E2ABE-08D8-4BFF-B62E-8304BAC3D9A1.jpeg

• Like 3

Ive got a friend of a friend who makes a nice little living doing these murals and stuff around London,some of the money these councils pay for " street art " is ridiculous......not my cuppa tea but the lads definitely got talent.

IMG_3168.jpg

IMG_3170.jpg

IMG_3169.jpg

IMG_3172.jpg

IMG_3174.jpg

IMG_3179.jpg

IMG_3180.jpg

IMG_3176.jpg

IMG_3182.jpg

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 6
1 hour ago, gnasher16 said:

Ive got a friend of a friend who makes a nice little living doing these murals and stuff around London,some of the money these councils pay for " street art " is ridiculous......not my cuppa tea but the lads definitely got talent.

IMG_3168.jpg

IMG_3170.jpg

IMG_3169.jpg

IMG_3172.jpg

IMG_3174.jpg

IMG_3179.jpg

IMG_3180.jpg

IMG_3176.jpg

IMG_3182.jpg

Talented 👍 and you share the same tag , Gnasher.

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, kanny said:

Talented 👍 and you share the same tag , Gnasher.

Its how i first came across him,was telling my pal about a dog i had years ago and he started telling me about his mate of the same name.....also helps that he's a Hammer of course.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1
31 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Its how i first came across him,was telling my pal about a dog i had years ago and he started telling me about his mate of the same name.....also helps that he's a Hammer of course.

The old woman will be made up when she comes home one day and finds a spray can Bobby Moore on the bedroom ceiling ! 

• Haha 1