Straight lines by Sarah

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Anyone who says they have not had or seen a dog straight lined, has not got the experience to voice an opinion worth listening to.

If you listen to half the people out there they've never blanked in there life always got dogs that are world beaters and everybody else's dogs are inferior

The dreaded words I hate to hear from anyone who is out with me " its dead this " well it might of been until you jinxed it!!!!!

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Penda said:

You know what my famous saying is "dog should of had that"then I think well should he or is it just me hoping 🤔 

The dreaded words I hate to hear from anyone who is out with me " its dead this " well it might of been until you jinxed it!!!!!

• Like 6
  • Haha 3
2 hours ago, Penda said:

Was out think this morning cover bashing knocked a fair bit up but there's no room for mistakes and il guarantee the ground I go on there ain't many people who would fancy there dogs chances on there 😀 

Sounds like my sort of places, Remember Gaz1989 on here, he asked me about getting a Munty so i sent him off to a place down the M1, He said he parked up, opened the boot, dog jumped out, went into the hedge and caught one, That would never happen around here but that's the game Lol. 

8 minutes ago, paulus said:

Sounds like my sort of places, Remember Gaz1989 on here, he asked me about getting a Munty so i sent him off to a place down the M1, He said he parked up, opened the boot, dog jumped out, went into the hedge and caught one, That would never happen around here but that's the game Lol. 

Lucky c

6 hours ago, low plains drifter said:

Bet you wouldn't give a Castlemaine XXXX for anything else 

True what we can't catch, or dredge isn't worth eating lol. They only drink XXXX North of the border here where the sun has damaged most of the hillbilly's brains. It's called Queensland. 🤪

8 hours ago, Aussie Whip said:

True what we can't catch, or dredge isn't worth eating lol. They only drink XXXX North of the border here where the sun has damaged most of the hillbilly's brains. It's called Queensland. 🤪

I think I mentioned this before; I was going hunting in Victoria and I asked the lads what I should bring.

They said just bring a slab of beer.

I said Fosters ?

They weren’t to happy. They said nobody here drinks that rubbish, bring VB !

Fox hunting in Oz; 

4E7696F5-A3AE-46A7-AE08-B8B47D96BF62.jpeg.b2a8d01bf7e70b2e7ed21233079d15b7.jpeg

one man digging; for men standing around watching and drinking VB ! 
Cheers.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
33 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I think I mentioned this before; I was going hunting in Victoria and I asked the lads what I should bring.

I said Fosters ?

Fox hunting in Oz; 

Cheers.

The best beer over here comes from Victoria, it's also where you will find the best terriers and running dogs in Oz. Most other states it's all XXXX and pig dogs, a few decent rabbit and fox hunters here in NSW.

Edited by Aussie Whip
1 hour ago, chartpolski said:

I said Fosters ?

Fox hunting in Oz; 

Cheers.

Did something similar to my mate in Perth...we went in to a bar and I went to the barman two pints of fosters please....my mate nearly climbed up his own arse...lol....he was so embarrassed....Best about it was they didn't even have fosters ...

Ashes was on the telly as well it was just before Christmas 2006 in Aus as well that year....and I'm cheering on the poms....Poor old dave ...of course I got loads of stick of the locals

• Haha 2

A place I used to run near leyland up in Lancs had rabbits so fast they often straight lined the dogs, only thing that caught regular in those small fields was a mates whippet greyhound. I have a fast bitch here and she was straight lined four times in a row last time I was up there, fields like bowling greens and 1—2 acres . Took a good dog to catch em 

• Like 6
6 hours ago, Northern Rock said:

A place I used to run near leyland up in Lancs had rabbits so fast they often straight lined the dogs, only thing that caught regular in those small fields was a mates whippet greyhound. I have a fast bitch here and she was straight lined four times in a row last time I was up there, fields like bowling greens and 1—2 acres . Took a good dog to catch em 

You know? 

On 27/12/2023 at 10:50, chartpolski said:

I said Fosters ?

Fox hunting in Oz; 

Cheers.

Looks like our local council but it’s vapes and phones in hand 

you’ve enjoyed some life huntings Charts were starting to run the saluki xs just north of you next week if you ever fancy a day making two young men jealous with your tales

• Like 3
On 29/12/2023 at 23:21, Northern Rock said:

My local haunt that area  I'm sure I know the place you run hard going with them there a good test for even a fast up and at them type I heard the rifle lads have it now so it will be dead soon