Yemen and the Red Sea

7 minutes ago, paulus said:

I edited your post and removed charts post quoting it, Your suggestion that you hoped Iran would wipe out our armed forces in that region is disrespectful to all the men and women serving in that area, They have no option but to to go where they are told, Sorry but you crossed a line, Slag the government or whoever all you want and in most cases i will possibly agree with you. But our armed forces are the best in the world and just doing the job they were sent to do. 

that’s fair enough 

but they have signed up to kill people whether that’s from stupidity or been young and naive they have made that choice there quite happy to kill innocents if told to 

• Like 6

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Amazing we can send British navy into action in the red sea but they can't patrol our southern border 

I don’t mean this as a dig at anyone, it’s a genuine thought so here gos….. Actually, who gives a f**k or why do we give a f**k ?……. The U.K. is absolutely f****d, as in f****d !……I was talk

Tax has never been higher, car insurance has doubled as far as I can tell. They're getting more than their pound of flesh whilst we live in austerity swamped with illegal migrants....an underfunded so

Posted Images

Just now, green lurchers said:

Agree mate be far easier and less problematic to level the shithole and open a giant car park 

it would be china russia south america after 

4 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

that’s fair enough 

but they have signed up to kill people whether that’s from stupidity or been young and naive they have made that choice there quite happy to kill innocents if told to 

People have killed people since the human race began, Its no different now, They sign up for various reasons and understand they could pay the ultimate sacrifice, You would be more than happy to have them if your family had been took hostage by some nut case fundamental group. 

7 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Agree mate be far easier and less problematic to level the shithole and open a giant car park 

Move the Israeli's and turn the whole lot to glass, But will still need what there selling at the moment. We send enough aid to Yemen to feed 100.000 people every month and have done for decades. Civil war has been raging there for years. 

2 minutes ago, paulus said:

People have killed people since the human race began, Its no different now, They sign up for various reasons and understand they could pay the ultimate sacrifice, You would be more than happy to have them if your family had been took hostage by some nut case fundamental group. 

the usa are behind most the nutcase fundamental groups 

and id be happy to join one if a drone wiped out me family wouldn’t you ? 

why aren’t we condemning israel ? they have the means and knowledge to take out milatary targets instead there bombing innocent civilians 

• Like 3
18 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

it would be china russia south america after 

Russia isn’t a baddie the USA democratic war machine is a world problem 

9 minutes ago, paulus said:

Move the Israeli's and turn the whole lot to glass, But will still need what there selling at the moment. We send enough aid to Yemen to feed 100.000 people every month and have done for decades. Civil war has been raging there for years. 

Be more reason and financially be benificial  to give them the Dalek treatment “exterminate “ image.gif.41e22cc0067d6a1684e0e2d01d097ace.gif

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 2
7 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Russia isn’t a baddie the USA democratic war machine is a world problem 

Be more reason and financially be benificial  to give them the Dalek treatment “exterminate “ image.gif.41e22cc0067d6a1684e0e2d01d097ace.gif

i agree mate russia ain’t the problem 

yemen iran syria ain’t the problem 

american is the problem every war that happens has one common denominator the f***ing yanks 

• Like 6

I feel sympathy and empathy for all our vets and pensioners feel grateful for all the people involved in helping our own , but I could ne give a fk how many flies are in ther eyes or have died making the crossing to get here or all them winging wailing double edged cnts moaning a bomb has blown ther relatives up but think nothing of wanting to bomb ther opponents , if it we me the daleks would control immigration be friends with Russia and blow the fk out of Kim jong 

1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

i agree mate russia ain’t the problem 

yemen iran syria ain’t the problem 

american is the problem every war that happens has one common denominator the f***ing yanks 

To narrow it down the Clinton war mongers 

• Like 1
On 13/01/2024 at 18:27, paulus said:

Joking aside, anyone who can not identify themselves should not be placed in a hotel, They need to be detained somewhere until there identity can be confirmed, Immigration is out of control as the numbers stand at the minute, We would need to build a new house every 5 minutes 24/7 year on year, Its just madness, I was speaking to the Mrs and life is just no fun anymore, everything has been taken away from the working man in this country. We need an Oliver Cromwell mate. 

Your post is disrespectful to all the Irish people slaughtered by Cromwell.

edit it 

• Like 2
Just now, lurcherman 887 said:

Ahh you’re still with us ! 

have you rolled your sleeves down yet mate ? 

Due shortly lad…..fit as a fiddle me.

I appreciate the concern…..May the Lord bless you with good health….

• Thanks 1
44 minutes ago, chesney said:

Wars are had to keep populations down

They want to have a big one in f***ing Africa then ! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2