Yemen and the Red Sea

1 minute ago, Daniel cain said:

Send all Muslim refugees to work on them? Say they got to do 18 months on one while their claim is processed 😁

Joking aside, anyone who can not identify themselves should not be placed in a hotel, They need to be detained somewhere until there identity can be confirmed, Immigration is out of control as the numbers stand at the minute, We would need to build a new house every 5 minutes 24/7 year on year, Its just madness, I was speaking to the Mrs and life is just no fun anymore, everything has been taken away from the working man in this country. We need an Oliver Cromwell mate. 

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Amazing we can send British navy into action in the red sea but they can't patrol our southern border 

I don’t mean this as a dig at anyone, it’s a genuine thought so here gos….. Actually, who gives a f**k or why do we give a f**k ?……. The U.K. is absolutely f****d, as in f****d !……I was talk

Tax has never been higher, car insurance has doubled as far as I can tell. They're getting more than their pound of flesh whilst we live in austerity swamped with illegal migrants....an underfunded so

Posted Images

39 minutes ago, paulus said:

Joking aside, anyone who can not identify themselves should not be placed in a hotel, They need to be detained somewhere until there identity can be confirmed, Immigration is out of control as the numbers stand at the minute, We would need to build a new house every 5 minutes 24/7 year on year, Its just madness, I was speaking to the Mrs and life is just no fun anymore, everything has been taken away from the working man in this country. We need an Oliver Cromwell mate. 

I think that house building and mortgage generation is the only thing supporting our fake economy 

• Like 1
INTERNATIONAL.LA-CROIX.COM

Francis meets 15 members of Dialop, a think-tank established in 2014 to foster dialogue and cooperation...

fck knows what thread to put this under these days....click on any thread and it goes from nonces to kite flying in 5 posts. 

...... anyway, pope meeting a load of Communists and talking about greater cooperation with catholics

6 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

I think that house building and mortgage generation is the only thing supporting our fake economy 

Tax has never been higher, car insurance has doubled as far as I can tell. They're getting more than their pound of flesh whilst we live in austerity swamped with illegal migrants....an underfunded society with open doors to the third world. 

• Like 10
3 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Francis meets 15 members of Dialop, a think-tank established in 2014 to foster dialogue and cooperation...

fck knows what thread to put this under these days....click on any thread and it goes from nonces to kite flying in 5 posts. 

...... anyway, pope meeting a load of Communists and talking about greater cooperation with catholics

Nonces !

2 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

The communist and eastern European countries in general appear to be the ones who are dealing with this issue, same as the woke and all the rest that's being forced on Western Countries.  

10 hours ago, WILF said:

I don’t mean this as a dig at anyone, it’s a genuine thought so here gos…..

Actually, who gives a f**k or why do we give a f**k ?…….

The U.K. is absolutely f****d, as in f****d !……I was talking to my pal in Canada last night and telling him not to visit back because it would just break his heart…..or completely validate his decision to f**k off over a decade ago, either way, it would leave him bitter like it makes me bitter.

Highest tax ever

Unrecognisable communities 

An air of 3rd world socially about everything 

Dirty pavements 

Empty shops

People looking beaten up by life

An air of despair and defeat around our towns 

Crime, stabbings, the stink of weed every 20 yds.

Rules, regulations, fines, fixed penalty’s, cameras, checkpoints on the roads

Low paid jobs, unaffordable housing 

People moaning at other people about parking the car, dropping off their kids to school, having a dog, cat, budgie !

Politicians just not even trying to hide betrayal and waste and dodgy expenses claims and thinking your money is their money

The 3rd world landing on beaches buck shee and given absolutely everything no questions asked while some indigenous British family is having to survive on £60 a week, paid 8 weeks in arrears 

Hospitals not fit for purpose staffed by people who can barely speak English where you have as much chance of dying as coming out alive 

10 hour waits in A&E 

All the while shovelling billions to Ukraine, Rwanda, France and Uncle Tom cobbly!

Small business squeezed until they bleed, big business allowed to do as they please 

Houses being built all over every green space to house people who are not our own and which we wouldn’t need to build if they wasn’t f***ing here……

Child abuse and rape tolerated in the name of “community cohesion” 

Laws to stop you speaking or complaining 

Loss of Christian churches while mosques proliferate 

Food banks !!…..thousands of them !

Poverty, betrayal, dirt, degradation, abuse, destruction….everywhere you f***ing look !

And we are talking about……Yemen ! 

f**k Yemen, f**k the Arabs, f**k the Muslims and f**k every other c**t as well……the emergency is on our f***ing door step lads ! 

Couldn’t of put it better

55 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Saying war is coming to Swedish streets the people have had enough… 

The 2 first comments are spot on mate..

Screenshot_20240113_201548_YouTube.jpg.6b3406eb5abe89becf9d846419b021b0.jpg

• Like 2
10 hours ago, WILF said:

I don’t mean this as a dig at anyone, it’s a genuine thought so here gos…..

Actually, who gives a f**k or why do we give a f**k ?…….

The U.K. is absolutely f****d, as in f****d !……I was talking to my pal in Canada last night and telling him not to visit back because it would just break his heart…..or completely validate his decision to f**k off over a decade ago, either way, it would leave him bitter like it makes me bitter.

Highest tax ever

Unrecognisable communities 

An air of 3rd world socially about everything 

Dirty pavements 

Empty shops

People looking beaten up by life

An air of despair and defeat around our towns 

Crime, stabbings, the stink of weed every 20 yds.

Rules, regulations, fines, fixed penalty’s, cameras, checkpoints on the roads

Low paid jobs, unaffordable housing 

People moaning at other people about parking the car, dropping off their kids to school, having a dog, cat, budgie !

Politicians just not even trying to hide betrayal and waste and dodgy expenses claims and thinking your money is their money

The 3rd world landing on beaches buck shee and given absolutely everything no questions asked while some indigenous British family is having to survive on £60 a week, paid 8 weeks in arrears 

Hospitals not fit for purpose staffed by people who can barely speak English where you have as much chance of dying as coming out alive 

10 hour waits in A&E 

All the while shovelling billions to Ukraine, Rwanda, France and Uncle Tom cobbly!

Small business squeezed until they bleed, big business allowed to do as they please 

Houses being built all over every green space to house people who are not our own and which we wouldn’t need to build if they wasn’t f***ing here……

Child abuse and rape tolerated in the name of “community cohesion” 

Laws to stop you speaking or complaining 

Loss of Christian churches while mosques proliferate 

Food banks !!…..thousands of them !

Poverty, betrayal, dirt, degradation, abuse, destruction….everywhere you f***ing look !

And we are talking about……Yemen ! 

f**k Yemen, f**k the Arabs, f**k the Muslims and f**k every other c**t as well……the emergency is on our f***ing door step lads ! 

100% true hard facts mate 👍

2 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Send all Muslim refugees to work on them? Say they got to do 18 months on one while their claim is processed 😁

They'll soon f**k off back 😆 🤣 get them knee high in pig shite lol. Just drive to these hotels with pig shite slurry in droves and spread the b*****ds from top to bottom. 

• Haha 1

Well that didn't take much - 2 of our bored lads on a fun run from Akrotiri and a yank training exercise probably for 2 kids from Alabama and a few dead Yemeni nuggets. Now the ragheads are taking notice and understand that the phrase 'f**k around and find out' is a genuine offer 😄