Yemen and the Red Sea

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Amazing we can send British navy into action in the red sea but they can't patrol our southern border 

I don’t mean this as a dig at anyone, it’s a genuine thought so here gos….. Actually, who gives a f**k or why do we give a f**k ?……. The U.K. is absolutely f****d, as in f****d !……I was talk

Tax has never been higher, car insurance has doubled as far as I can tell. They're getting more than their pound of flesh whilst we live in austerity swamped with illegal migrants....an underfunded so

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Born Hunter said:

It appears the UK contribution were four typhoons. I assume from Cyprus flying through Saudi airspace? Seems more of a statement of support for the yanks. 

Yeah, I was on an aircraft tracker last night and Yemen airspace was conspicuously clear and British and American AWACS were operating over southern Saudi Arabia , so it was obvious what was about to happen. They were well warned, so that’s why casualties were relatively light.

Cheers.

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Yeah, I was on an aircraft tracker last night and Yemen airspace was conspicuously clear and British and American AWACS were operating over southern Saudi Arabia , so it was obvious what was about to happen. They were well warned, so that’s why casualties were relatively light.

Cheers.

another f***ing war we don’t need we couldn’t do fuckall with afghanistan so trying with iran is comical 

• Like 3
37 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

another f***ing war we don’t need we couldn’t do fuckall with afghanistan so trying with iran is comical 

I’d personally abandon the shipping lanes and have you walking it overland in a shopping trolley mate. 

• Haha 4
7 minutes ago, WILF said:

I’d personally abandon the shipping lanes and have you walking it overland in a shopping trolley mate. 

shipping lanes were sound wilf until we start getting involved in something got f**k all to do with us again lol 

man’s it ain’t a bad thing stopping the flow a chinese shite lol

• Like 6

I think its great news having all those big fancy shiny missiles finally getting to launch them the nukes are the ones drop them all over middle east problem  solved 

• Like 3
14 hours ago, Born Hunter said:

It appears the UK contribution were four typhoons. I assume from Cyprus flying through Saudi airspace? Seems more of a statement of support for the yanks. 

More like arse licking as the melt sunak pledges no end of help to Ukraine and arse licks the dem war machine twofold Trump was the risk to world peace lol the supermarkets know we the uk have got it coming to us Heinz tomo soup £2 a can ffs 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 3
8 hours ago, green lurchers said:

More like arse licking as the melt sunak pledges no end of help to Ukraine and arse licks the dem war machine twofold Trump was the risk to world peace lol the supermarkets know we the uk have got it coming to us Heinz tomo soup £2 a can ffs 

Do you not think this is comparable, probably much less bold, to when trump with uk and French support carried out strikes against Assad?

17 hours ago, mC HULL said:

shipping lanes were sound wilf until we start getting involved in something got f**k all to do with us again lol 

man’s it ain’t a bad thing stopping the flow a chinese shite lol

You've hit the nail on the head Mc with Israel & Palestine ie gaza. Let them crack on with it. This what's happening in the red sea if we'd of Just left it. China & India would of had a say mostly because its their trade. I've always said before them b*****ds needed us not us needing them. Look what they've built from the west doing trade. All this cheap shit we buy or have made over in China.  The money helps them build the military up. Just like ours did back in the day most things were made in britian not no more. We've f****d up big time. Was watching a video clip this morning of a chap. Telling us that a f***ing migrant followed a lass home from work. And was out side her window sticking his tongue out than got his cock out and started wanking countries f****d. Then a article on Google a lass over in Scotland had to defend two of the b*****ds off. Lucky for her she was going abit of Marshal arts karate brown belt. But there's many women out there that can't defend themselves. Something needs to be done about this f***ing them back off. 

• Like 6
16 hours ago, chesney said:

I think its great news having all those big fancy shiny missiles finally getting to launch them the nukes are the ones drop them all over middle east problem  solved 

Definitely Iran before they get nuclear go ahead by Russian. Soon as Russia supply Iran that's it. They will use it them daft c**ts. 

I don’t mean this as a dig at anyone, it’s a genuine thought so here gos…..

Actually, who gives a f**k or why do we give a f**k ?…….

The U.K. is absolutely f****d, as in f****d !……I was talking to my pal in Canada last night and telling him not to visit back because it would just break his heart…..or completely validate his decision to f**k off over a decade ago, either way, it would leave him bitter like it makes me bitter.

Highest tax ever

Unrecognisable communities 

An air of 3rd world socially about everything 

Dirty pavements 

Empty shops

People looking beaten up by life

An air of despair and defeat around our towns 

Crime, stabbings, the stink of weed every 20 yds.

Rules, regulations, fines, fixed penalty’s, cameras, checkpoints on the roads

Low paid jobs, unaffordable housing 

People moaning at other people about parking the car, dropping off their kids to school, having a dog, cat, budgie !

Politicians just not even trying to hide betrayal and waste and dodgy expenses claims and thinking your money is their money

The 3rd world landing on beaches buck shee and given absolutely everything no questions asked while some indigenous British family is having to survive on £60 a week, paid 8 weeks in arrears 

Hospitals not fit for purpose staffed by people who can barely speak English where you have as much chance of dying as coming out alive 

10 hour waits in A&E 

All the while shovelling billions to Ukraine, Rwanda, France and Uncle Tom cobbly!

Small business squeezed until they bleed, big business allowed to do as they please 

Houses being built all over every green space to house people who are not our own and which we wouldn’t need to build if they wasn’t f***ing here……

Child abuse and rape tolerated in the name of “community cohesion” 

Laws to stop you speaking or complaining 

Loss of Christian churches while mosques proliferate 

Food banks !!…..thousands of them !

Poverty, betrayal, dirt, degradation, abuse, destruction….everywhere you f***ing look !

And we are talking about……Yemen ! 

f**k Yemen, f**k the Arabs, f**k the Muslims and f**k every other c**t as well……the emergency is on our f***ing door step lads ! 

• Like 13
  • Thanks 6
16 minutes ago, waltjnr said:

Don't think you missed anything out there Wilf ,might print that off and start posting them up ! 

I missed plenty out mate, believe me. :( 

• Sad 1
On 20/12/2023 at 07:38, jukel123 said:

Fact check. My Mrs told some Pakistani gentleman who objected to a copy of The Koran being on display in a charity shop  she works in, to  either "f**k off" or buy the copy. She advised that if the book was unsold it would end up in a skip the same as any book which was taking up space.

Yes ,a 72 year old with more cajones than those above. Ffs don't tell her I said that.

When she came home I could sense she was fired up so I put my pinny on, served her meal and backed out of the room in case she launched a kick at my arse.

Random Fact check. Did you know that,strictly speaking, being anti semitic also means being anti Arab? Because they both used to speak the same language.

Not many people know that. Boom boom!

Theyve all come from the same line too,there all related juke

59 minutes ago, WILF said:

I don’t mean this as a dig at anyone, it’s a genuine thought so here gos…..

Actually, who gives a f**k or why do we give a f**k ?…….

The U.K. is absolutely f****d, as in f****d !……I was talking to my pal in Canada last night and telling him not to visit back because it would just break his heart…..or completely validate his decision to f**k off over a decade ago, either way, it would leave him bitter like it makes me bitter.

Highest tax ever

Unrecognisable communities 

An air of 3rd world socially about everything 

Dirty pavements 

Empty shops

People looking beaten up by life

An air of despair and defeat around our towns 

Crime, stabbings, the stink of weed every 20 yds.

Rules, regulations, fines, fixed penalty’s, cameras, checkpoints on the roads

Low paid jobs, unaffordable housing 

People moaning at other people about parking the car, dropping off their kids to school, having a dog, cat, budgie !

Politicians just not even trying to hide betrayal and waste and dodgy expenses claims and thinking your money is their money

The 3rd world landing on beaches buck shee and given absolutely everything no questions asked while some indigenous British family is having to survive on £60 a week, paid 8 weeks in arrears 

Hospitals not fit for purpose staffed by people who can barely speak English where you have as much chance of dying as coming out alive 

10 hour waits in A&E 

All the while shovelling billions to Ukraine, Rwanda, France and Uncle Tom cobbly!

Small business squeezed until they bleed, big business allowed to do as they please 

Houses being built all over every green space to house people who are not our own and which we wouldn’t need to build if they wasn’t f***ing here……

Child abuse and rape tolerated in the name of “community cohesion” 

Laws to stop you speaking or complaining 

Loss of Christian churches while mosques proliferate 

Food banks !!…..thousands of them !

Poverty, betrayal, dirt, degradation, abuse, destruction….everywhere you f***ing look !

And we are talking about……Yemen ! 

f**k Yemen, f**k the Arabs, f**k the Muslims and f**k every other c**t as well……the emergency is on our f***ing door step lads ! 

Me & wife have just read that mate and honest to God it's upsetting when you list all the shite that's going on. The one about our churches being pulled down and them b*****ds putting mosques up. Same with the pubs look how many pubs we've lost ? Well we have around where I live. It's sad to see mate. We need that sunak out he's not a 100% English man. Deep down he's the same as them. He can f**k off over continent and blend in with them b*****ds 

• Like 1