Yemen and the Red Sea

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Amazing we can send British navy into action in the red sea but they can't patrol our southern border 

I don’t mean this as a dig at anyone, it’s a genuine thought so here gos….. Actually, who gives a f**k or why do we give a f**k ?……. The U.K. is absolutely f****d, as in f****d !……I was talk

Tax has never been higher, car insurance has doubled as far as I can tell. They're getting more than their pound of flesh whilst we live in austerity swamped with illegal migrants....an underfunded so

Posted Images

I think we've all moved on about gays and transgenders. Nobody cares how others live their lives.

But a good proportion of G and Ts crave attention and want to make exhibitions of themselves. It's tedious and does nothing but harm to the majority of  G and Ts who just want to get on with their lives, same as the rest of us.

How do cops expect to be respected when they are making public exhibitions of themselves as in the photos? It's not charming or heart warming. Its irritating and reduces public confidence in the police. Not that there's much anyway.

They should keep work and leisure time in different compartments. How come they aren't disciplined by chief constables ? Its unprofessional. The more they make a laughing stock of themselves the harder it becomes for ordinary cops to be taken seriously.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
48 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

How do cops expect to be respected when they are making public exhibitions of themselves as in the photos?……… It’s irritating and reduces public confidence in the police. Not that there's much anyway……:How come they aren't disciplined by chief constables ? Its unprofessional…:::::they make a laughing stock of themselves

Exactly,but I was more on about danish cops returning a Koran to a guy who was about to burn it,I said Brit cops wouldn’t do that because I remember the autistic child in a Brit school who dropped and scuffed a Koran cover,his mum had to wear a headscarf and apologise to a Muslim “council” while a UK plod chief inspector nodded in agreement with the religious council,that’s what I base “it’s gone to far with British police farce” on,they don’t have the cojones of the Dane’s.

• Like 3
8 hours ago, jukel123 said:

And would be hugely popular , which would be reflected in polling. The government wouldn't be that cynical would they? Fire missiles at an easybeat country to win votes? They've never sunk that low before in order to influence an election have they?

I  can see Sunak now on the front page of the Daily Mail,  not quite like Thatcher astride a tank turret, but peeping out, wide eyed, from inside a  missile barrel. Like  the guys who are fired from circus canons. Subduing Arabs with his new peep out to wipe out tactic.

More chance of him standing in the sunroof of a Nissan sunny the paki c**t !

• Haha 2
9 hours ago, mackem said:

Exactly,but I was more on about danish cops returning a Koran to a guy who was about to burn it,I said Brit cops wouldn’t do that because I remember the autistic child in a Brit school who dropped and scuffed a Koran cover,his mum had to wear a headscarf and apologise to a Muslim “council” while a UK plod chief inspector nodded in agreement with the religious council,that’s what I base “it’s gone to far with British police farce” on,they don’t have the cojones of the Dane’s.

Fact check. My Mrs told some Pakistani gentleman who objected to a copy of The Koran being on display in a charity shop  she works in, to  either "f**k off" or buy the copy. She advised that if the book was unsold it would end up in a skip the same as any book which was taking up space.

Yes ,a 72 year old with more cajones than those above. Ffs don't tell her I said that.

When she came home I could sense she was fired up so I put my pinny on, served her meal and backed out of the room in case she launched a kick at my arse.

Random Fact check. Did you know that,strictly speaking, being anti semitic also means being anti Arab? Because they both used to speak the same language.

Not many people know that. Boom boom!

Edited by jukel123
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
13 hours ago, jukel123 said:

Yep, immigration is a very low level priority. The more immigrants, the more they drive down wages and conditions and deflect from the governments incompetence. So people fight like rats in a sack . Result.

My wife works for a higher end supermarket and has done for 26 yrs.

They always did a annual assessment and your hourly rate was paid on your length of service, commitment and work rate, they also paid a annual bonus based on the profit the company made. The bonus hasn't been paid for years now and a new starter now comes in on exactly the same as someone who has worked there for 30yrs (minimum wage). The outcome is now the older members of staff are retiring early, nobody stays, the remaining work force are getting frustrated and doing the minimum. There are more and more foreigners being employed (in all fairness they are the only ones prepared to work under those conditions)  but this in turn means the supermarket shelves aren't getting stacked as the work ethic isn't the same, customers moaning, staff getting ever more demoralised.

Its like a roundabout out of control were all stuck on it and its going too fast to jump off now.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, TRUEBRIT66 said:

They always did a annual assessment and your hourly rate was paid on your length of service, commitment and work rate, they also paid a annual bonus based on the profit the company made. The bonus hasn't been paid for years now and a new starter now comes in on exactly the same as someone who has worked there for 30yrs (minimum wage). The outcome is now the older members of staff are retiring early, nobody stays, the remaining work force are getting frustrated and doing the minimum. There are more and more foreigners being employed (in all fairness they are the only ones prepared to work under those conditions)  but this in turn means the supermarket shelves aren't getting stacked as the work ethic isn't the same, customers moaning, staff getting ever more demoralised.

Its like a roundabout out of control were all stuck on it and its going too fast to jump off now.

When you remove white people of a certain age from the equation and replace them with the 3rd world it’s bound to have an effect on standards…..because, simply put, these people have different standards.

As I keep saying to people (seemingly every day as these conversations increase in daily life) there is a reason Africa looks like Africa and Pakistan looks like Pakistan……they don’t suddenly turn into Europeans except with a tan as soon as they step off the boat, these people are genetically predisposed to be two Bob about everything.

Its yet another example of how we didn’t build these people up (we couldn’t !) so we lowered the bar to accommodate them instead. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
15 hours ago, mackem said:

Nothing there I disagree with ….. have to watch myself always had a soft spot for Nigel created some great debates when I signed up to ukip bought one of there branded umbrellas and left it at my grandpas next to his brolly stand lol

• Thanks 1
43 minutes ago, WILF said:

When you remove white people of a certain age from the equation and replace them with the 3rd world it’s bound to have an effect on standards…..because, simply put, these people have different standards.

As I keep saying to people (seemingly every day as these conversations increase in daily life) there is a reason Africa looks like Africa and Pakistan looks like Pakistan……they don’t suddenly turn into Europeans except with a tan as soon as they step off the boat, these people are genetically predisposed to be two Bob about everything.

Its yet another example of how we didn’t build these people up (we couldn’t !) so we lowered the bar to accommodate them instead. 

Like I said mate its a roundabout we cant get off, even I have had to employee Immigrants (all be it legal) for the company I work for as no UK citizen are even applying anymore and we pay a pretty decent wage. Morrisons are currently cutting their staff levels back, stopping overtime and bonuses that in turn has the knock on effect I mentioned earlier, Its the perfect storm. 

• Sad 2
2 hours ago, TRUEBRIT66 said:

Theres a reason they used the whip back in the day mate