Were all going crazy

Was listening to something earlier, Basically this person was saying over nine million people in the UK are now on some form of antidepressants, If you say that the adult population of the UK is roughly forty four million then that equates to a figure of roughly 1 in every 5 people, struggling with there mental health!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would add to the list... DIET...all these ultra processed foods high in sugar and carbs,  preservatives ...seed oils...proteins from soya...the list goes on..

I’m genuinely surprised it’s not more ! As a small business and just as an ordinary bloke who wanted to go about his life and be left alone I felt like a hunted animal before I left….and that was

nothing to do with being taxed to death so you can not live on what you earn let alone save any money.politicians working against you and doing everything to destroy your way of life.not being able to

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, paulus said:

Was listening to something earlier, Basically this person was saying over nine million people in the UK are now on some form of antidepressants, If you say that the adult population of the UK is roughly forty four million then that equates to a figure of roughly 1 in every 5 people, struggling with there mental health!

It's a quick way to get the drones out of the doctors surgery, box of Prozac and away you go 

• Like 1

I would say more people than one in five suffer poor mental health. I think we are all prone to it at some point or other.

I don't believe anti depressants are the answer.

Life throws lots of things at you which leave you feeling rocky. It's just life. It's not Disney world. Get on with it is my generation's response to it.

Counselling,self help books and anti depressants seem to help some people. 

But not for me.

• Like 5
1 minute ago, jukel123 said:

I would say more people than one in five suffer poor mental health. I think we are all prone to it at some point or other.

I don't believe anti depressants are the answer.

Life throws lots of things at you which leave you feeling rocky. It's just life. It's not Disney world. Get on with it is my generation's response to it.

Counselling,self help books and anti depressants seem to help some people. 

But not for me.

And a big swig of man the f**k up juice lol

• Like 4

nothing to do with being taxed to death so you can not live on what you earn let alone save any money.politicians working against you and doing everything to destroy your way of life.not being able to discuss you opinions as you would be arrested.the list just goes on and on and as a certain person puts it bonkers and more bonkers.

• Like 6

I've got no stats to back me up but 1 in 5 seems very high . I think the possible major upsurge in depression etc is down to the Internet.  I reckon 90% of the news online and other bits is of a depressing nature . It gets the clicks which websites want . Can leave you feeling all doom and gloom after a hour or two searching the net 

• Like 2