• Like 1

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I woke Thursday morning to an absolute white out 

The world ends there?Hope not mate,but fear not,I will have breakfast then pop over to check.

I figured it was lambtons,old George Wilson wouldn’t have had that fox there.I remember getting 20 pheasant there in a couple of hours with my Wembley Vulcan one night as a kid,and doing my works expe

Posted Images

5 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

Anyone got any yet....I'm driving to the far north of Scotland on Monday so any heads up would be much appreciated 

You’re going wildfowling?Thousands of geese on the move here at the minute,and spooked maybe 30-35 mallard and wood duck from a small pond in a woods yesterday.Get a couple of pics of Dornoch firth if you can please,haven’t been there for years.

5C42D132-2C25-49F0-B03E-91AF69E0135B.jpeg

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

🤣🤣🤣 Sorry for laughing dude but that's funny as fcuk. 😂😂😂

So you take pleasure in other people's misfortune 🙂 ? It's not just the little fence (few quid from B&Q) but also the paving slab that will need to replaced. But mostly the ignorance and could not give a f**k mind set that people have these days, and that is the problem, I will find out who is responsible and then I will no doubt end up in trouble. 

• Haha 2
7 hours ago, eastcoast said:

So you take pleasure in other people's misfortune 🙂 ? It's not just the little fence (few quid from B&Q) but also the paving slab that will need to replaced. But mostly the ignorance and could not give a f**k mind set that people have these days, and that is the problem, I will find out who is responsible and then I will no doubt end up in trouble. 

😂😂 it could of been an out of control mobility scooter 

Edited by Qbgrey
  • Haha 3
7 hours ago, mackem said:

You’re going wildfowling?Thousands of geese on the move here at the minute,and spooked maybe 30-35 mallard and wood duck from a small pond in a woods yesterday.Get a couple of pics of Dornoch firth if you can please,haven’t been there for years.

5C42D132-2C25-49F0-B03E-91AF69E0135B.jpeg

Will do 👍

7 hours ago, eastcoast said:

Looks like a cyclist mate avoiding that treacherous icey conditioned road, you and your neighbours should be out gritting that road and making it safer 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, eastcoast said:

Some c**t just drove over my "garden" and totalled the little fence that I put up to stop c**ts driving over my garden. I need to calm down.

IMG_4723.jpg

IMG_4722.jpg

Put some concrete posts in about two foot high with chain looped between. Then plant some bushes or hedge to hide it as they grow.

Cheers Arry

Cheers Arry

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Minus two and thick fog at the moment, just going to load the dogs up and get up on the Cotswolds for a wander, often snows up there when all around gets none plus the fog brings out the beast good time to find a fresh kill mmmmm 

FC3FD5DD-3696-4185-80C9-BA81D8C85F7E.jpeg

• Like 3

I love deep, deep snow.

When nature says quiten down mankind. I command you to turn off your engines. You are not going anywhere. Just submit.  Appreciate the new beauty,slow down and hear the hush of the countryside. Time to think. What's all this rushing about actually for? We scurry about like neurotic ants only  to end up where we started.

Feed the birds, they are really suffering. Get the dog out to play crazy games of tig, they know how to live now, to enjoy the moment. Then hole up in the house, get yourself a toddy and actually talk to your family. I love deep snow...nature's lockdown. Bring it on.

• Like 7
49 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

I love deep, deep snow.

When nature says quiten down mankind. I command you to turn off your engines. You are not going anywhere. Just submit.  Appreciate the new beauty,slow down and hear the hush of the countryside. Time to think. What's all this rushing about actually for? We scurry about like neurotic ants only  to end up where we started.

Feed the birds, they are really suffering. Get the dog out to play crazy games of tig, they know how to live now, to enjoy the moment. Then hole up in the house, get yourself a toddy and actually talk to your family. I love deep snow...nature's lockdown. Bring it on.

Good comment 👍