Kids attacked near school

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Shame the same couldnt be said for all those bypassers and big burly builders that  stood by and filmed Lee Rigby having his head hacked off🤔...the moment that happened...This country died a death..an

Simple as this lads being politically correct and leaving the gardai deal with it protective scum and government won't listen then something has to be done,historically in Ireland oppressed people res

No its not, its showing the c**ts in charge that the natives have had enough, if the government wont sort it then the people will at street level

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, paul sr said:

What is happing in Dublin tonight is taking away from the real issue and that is open borders . 

What I meant is mate, old people and housewives and mothers with babies in prams and ordinary people have been peacefully protesting but they got labelled “far right” and then there was a news black out on them…….so, as much as I agree peaceful is better, it got tried and ignored.

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, paul sr said:

The C**ts in charge are in Brussels and if you look at the political parties being elected in Switzerland ,Italy, Hungary,Poland, Finland  and Sweden , the people are saying no to open borders .

Then Britain & Ireland had better elect politicians who put their own countries first….easier to do in Ireland with PR, more difficult but still possible in the UK 

4 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

peaceful lol ffs can you hear yourself when as that ever worked 

I said it was better, if you are having trouble with the big words ask an adult ! Lol 

• Haha 3
7 hours ago, WILF said:

What I meant is mate, old people and housewives and mothers with babies in prams and ordinary people have been peacefully protesting but they got labelled “far right” and then there was a news black out on them…….so, as much as I agree peaceful is better, it got tried and ignored.

What i am saying is you don't give your enemy what  they want .

Just now, paul sr said:

What i am saying is you don't give your enemy what  they want .

I understand only too well mate, I was having this very discussion the other day because that’s the situation we have reached in the U.K. and allowed various laws to pass so that the government can shut folks down in a second…..we have to be smarter about it there.

My point is, Ireland is not at that point yet and communities will still get out and protest…..I think in this particular instance extreme is good if it shows the true face of peoples anger.

They have their feet under the table in the U.K. in a way that they don’t yet have in Ireland and making these people feel extremely unwelcome is a good thing…..if it makes a single one think again about coming here then it was worth it. 

That’s just my opinion, not necessarily the “right” opinion 

• Like 2