Braverman sacked.

I reckon this will give Cruella the Mandate to launch a leadership challenge...watch this space 

WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

Judges uphold appeal court ruling over risk to deported refugees and deals blow to...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

She was the only mp that was saying what the majority of British people are thinking.

I can't think, of a single MP who I respect. I used to respect MPs from the left and the right years back. Some were men and women of principle. No longer, there's nobody in there who truly has our in

Sorry Jukel I cant agree with that I'm an oldie my parents both had to work, my wife an I both had to work. My parents had f**k all no TV an Old Car off and on, no phone often borrow cup of sugar from

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, riohog said:

thats another 140 million quid  ,we gave ruanda  writen off .

,this is tax payers money   yet again down the fkn drain!!

Ain’t that the truth. Imagine if they gave the local council all this money who then slashed council tax to the floor. Then everyone has more money in they pockets which then spend in local businesses and everyone is better off. The local council tend to be bunch dodgy gits but it’s first thing that comes to me 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, riohog said:

Don’t matter, they can always help themselves to more !

• Like 2
5 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Comes to something when the only person willing to stand up for your average white working class man is a non white middle class woman....f****n embarrassing the lot of it !

I was thinking the same thing - her and Priti Patel. Absolute joke

2 hours ago, riohog said:

Yep. Braverman was right in that he needed a plan b or alternative if we lost the case. 

He should barrow his billionaire missus credit card and pay for his fcuk up himself 

3 hours ago, terryd said:

Ain’t that the truth. Imagine if they gave the local council all this money who then slashed council tax to the floor. Then everyone has more money in they pockets which then spend in local businesses and everyone is better off. The local council tend to be bunch dodgy gits but it’s first thing that comes to me 

not a good idea ...they would gambol it all away on some sort of scheme involving Icelandic bank.com.........

• Like 2
8 hours ago, WILF said:

That will be completely true that…..and to be fair, it’s probably the right money for the job….in fact it’s cheap.

If someone asked me to drive to central London now and change a bulb it would cost more than that, probably twice as much…..because that’s what it costs just to go to work and try and keep a bit for yourself.

I once flew to Frankfurt to push a cupboard 2 meters across a room to a new position ! Lol 

The job took precisely 30 seconds ! Lol 

Or they could put pc wank stain in charge of picking up a new bulb on his way into work 🤣

23 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Or they could put pc wank stain in charge of picking up a new bulb on his way into work 🤣

In a country that requires a 7 page essay about how to use a step ladder ?……never happening mate ! Lol