Braverman sacked.

6 minutes ago, WILF said:

Wow ! 
Is the world turning I wonder ?…..guess we will all wait and see.

However, credit where it’s due, 10/10 for saying some things that really needed to be said.

He doesn't look too bothered lol

66891541-0-image-m-33_1674521374841.jpg

• Like 1

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

She was the only mp that was saying what the majority of British people are thinking.

I can't think, of a single MP who I respect. I used to respect MPs from the left and the right years back. Some were men and women of principle. No longer, there's nobody in there who truly has our in

Sorry Jukel I cant agree with that I'm an oldie my parents both had to work, my wife an I both had to work. My parents had f**k all no TV an Old Car off and on, no phone often borrow cup of sugar from

Posted Images

32 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

The money hospitals pay for everything is unbelievable. They are such a big customer they should get it cheaper but they pay ten times the price like you say.

Our local hospital pays £85,000 a year for pest control , 52 man days checking bait boxes and fly killers. All other services and call outs charged extra. 

Seriously,why not offer to do it for half what they are currently paying? They will no doubt refuse. So go to your MP and complain about sweetheart deals,taxpayers money etc and threaten to go public. Be good fun even if you ultimately get the bum's rush

8 minutes ago, paulus said:

The House of Commons. think about that title, How many people who sit in that house are actually commoners? 

I can't think, of a single MP who I respect. I used to respect MPs from the left and the right years back. Some were men and women of principle. No longer, there's nobody in there who truly has our interests at heart. They are remote, arrogant and parasitical. And that's on a good day.

• Like 10
Just now, jukel123 said:

I can't think, of a single MP who I respect. I used to respect MPs from the left and the right years back. Some were men and women of principle. No longer, there's nobody in there who truly has our interests at heart. They are remote, arrogant and parasitical. And that's on a good day.

Nigel is Ok 👍

5 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Greed will be the ruination of Humanity mate. What happened to principles and sticking up for those struggling in this country. Long forgotten mate the smell of money corrupts the best of them,