Braverman sacked.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

She was the only mp that was saying what the majority of British people are thinking.

I can't think, of a single MP who I respect. I used to respect MPs from the left and the right years back. Some were men and women of principle. No longer, there's nobody in there who truly has our in

Sorry Jukel I cant agree with that I'm an oldie my parents both had to work, my wife an I both had to work. My parents had f**k all no TV an Old Car off and on, no phone often borrow cup of sugar from

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

James Cleverley the present Foreign Secretary, and person of colour is tipped for the job. Wilf's cats have gone into hiding .

Sexist and racist attack on women in positions of power everywhere, wouldn’t you agree ?

I bet you find it as shocking as me that women are made to feel they can’t have a voice ?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
8 minutes ago, paulus said:

Another Prick in the House then, 

There’s always talk of Sunak being “unelected”. This is not true, his constituents elected him to be an MP, but here we have a genuine case of an unelected Foreign Secretary. He has no mandate from the people whatsoever, but now holds one of the the four great offices of state.

Cheers.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Damn shame that, i always thought she would have been better than treasonous may as a PM, i liked her and what she stood for, if she has any sense she will sling the labservatives and join reform, all needed is reece mogg to jump across too and we could have a decent conservative type party that puts the UK 1st, it looks like the tories are keeping it left of centre and all feeding from the trough

• Like 1
3 hours ago, chartpolski said:

There’s always talk of Sunak being “unelected”. This is not true, his constituents elected him to be an MP, but here we have a genuine case of an unelected Foreign Secretary. He has no mandate from the people whatsoever, but now holds one of the the four great offices of state.

Cheers.

How will it work?, Not being an elected MP then he will not be able to have a seat in the House, So will be unable to answer any questions from other MP`s  on areas of Foreign policy or any other areas of his appointment. 

daft if you ask me. Never mind giving him a peerage just to a;;ow it to happen, Are Peerages not given on merit any more?. 

8 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Damn shame that, i always thought she would have been better than treasonous may as a PM, i liked her and what she stood for, if she has any sense she will sling the labservatives and join reform, all needed is reece mogg to jump across too and we could have a decent conservative type party that puts the UK 1st, it looks like the tories are keeping it left of centre and all feeding from the trough

I don't think we have quite seen the last of her yet ,if the supreme Court rule against the a Rwanda proposal  on Wednesday which I think they probably will.  She might have the Mandate to try and topple Rishi. 

• Like 1