1 hour ago, The one said:

When they where talking about flying them to Rwanda they where taking about 12 or 13 if they fill one of the big planes and get another couple of hundred in the hold flying them out 24/7 they would get the numbers down within a month 

In Saudi Arabia, each airport has a huge holding cell in the basement capable of holding up to 400 people.

All illegal immigrants are immediately placed in these cells and fed bread, rice and water until there is enough of one nationally to fill a jumbo jet and then they are flown to their own country …no appeals, no legal aid , nothing !

Perhaps that’s why they aren’t being over run by illegals ?

Cheers.

• Like 10

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We live in the age of bullshite.  If you had 3 lads on your yard and the reporter was coming you would give em some suitable clothes. Some muck boots and a gillet with the yard name on it. Instea

Or the other 28 countries that they passed through,they could of claimed asylum... parents should be charged with child neglect,and sent back to their shithole of origin 👍

I know it Christmas and a time for good will to all men and all that but I don't get it as the death is being reported as a suicide and complaints the Bibby Stockholm is like a prison. You travel

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

In Saudi Arabia, each airport has a huge holding cell in the basement capable of holding up to 400 people.

All illegal immigrants are immediately placed in these cells and fed bread, rice and water until there is enough of one nationally to fill a jumbo jet and then they are flown to their own country …no appeals, no legal aid , nothing !

Perhaps that’s why they aren’t being over run by illegals ?

Cheers.

I have just found out that even if we broke the ECHR rules by sending them back then the fine is just 3000 euro`s. I wonder if anyone will actually have the balls to come clean on whats happening really, I wont hold me breath mind, 

22 minutes ago, paulus said:

I have just found out that even if we broke the ECHR rules by sending them back then the fine is just 3000 euro`s. I wonder if anyone will actually have the balls to come clean on whats happening really, I wont hold me breath mind, 

It seems to be the Treasury that insists on huge immigration numbers, as this supposedly increases the country's GDP, even though it DECREASES GDP per capita by holding down wages .

Cheers.

1 minute ago, chartpolski said:

It seems to be the Treasury that insists on huge immigration numbers, as this supposedly increases the country's GDP, even though it DECREASES GDP per capita by holding down wages .

Cheers.

I believe it goes further mate. They Have borrowed money based on growth figures that are not achievable without increasing the amount people paying into the pot. Unfortunately this model is flawed, one being the reason you quote above, another being the housing shortage it has created. It has failed on so many levels. Integration, Security to quote another couple However the debt is still there and will need paying, Hence the tax burden now being as high as it currently is.  

50 minutes ago, paulus said:

I believe it goes further mate. They Have borrowed money based on growth figures that are not achievable without increasing the amount people paying into the pot. Unfortunately this model is flawed, one being the reason you quote above, another being the housing shortage it has created. It has failed on so many levels. Integration, Security to quote another couple However the debt is still there and will need paying, Hence the tax burden now being as high as it currently is.  

As Charts said the other day, when they are “investing” in 4 Trillion quid schemes that would take 10,000 years to pay back at a million quid a day…..you have to assume that all this “balance the books” propaganda is just a complete and utter fairytale !

They have no intention of balancing any books, so the question is, what’s the game ?

• Like 2
1 minute ago, WILF said:

As Charts said the other day, when they are “investing” in 4 Trillion quid schemes that would take 10,000 years to pay back at a million quid a day…..you have to assume that all this “balance the books” propaganda is just a complete and utter fairytale !

They have no intention of balancing any books, so the question is, what’s the game ?

Is it a game, or is that they know that at some point it will all go bang?. A case of borrow as much as you can. whilst you can. China is starting to suffer similar problems, Years of the one child policy have now left them in a position of not enough people of working age to bring in the tax needed to run the country, 20% of young people aged 16 to 24 are jobless.

1 minute ago, paulus said:

Is it a game, or is that they know that at some point it will all go bang?. A case of borrow as much as you can. whilst you can. China is starting to suffer similar problems, Years of the one child policy have now left them in a position of not enough people of working age to bring in the tax needed to run the country, 20% of young people aged 16 to 24 are jobless.

I don’t know mate, what I do know is that when clever people appear to be doing the insane you can only assume it’s deliberate ! 
What the end goal is I just have no idea, I know there is a war on white Europeans and that’s about as much as my little head can deal with !

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, WILF said:

I don’t know mate, what I do know is that when clever people appear to be doing the insane you can only assume it’s deliberate ! 
What the end goal is I just have no idea, I know there is a war on white Europeans and that’s about as much as my little head can deal with !

Normally i would expect Frenchie to be all over this post but he appears to have been quietened down by something. 

I am in 100% agreement, its deliberate. But like you i fail to understand the reasons behind it. Maybe there's a great big asteroid there not telling us about. Lol

Any one watch that BBC program last night about the London metropolitan police the part about Romanian criminals bringing women into the country for prostitution no mention at the end the culprits would be deported on release. A good start would be to deport asap any foreign criminals that reside in this country .

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
15 hours ago, WILF said:

I think sometimes we over think things too much and just cannot fully believe what is staring us in the face.....i think you know exactly what its all about,as i think i do......its just so preposterous and absurd its almost inconceivable that its happening....but it is.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 4
3 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

Any one watch that BBC program last night about the London metropolitan police the part about Romanian criminals bringing women into the country for prostitution no mention at the end the culprits would be deported on release. A good start would be to deport asap any foreign criminals that reside in this country .

I've seen people stood in court who failed there asylum claim and their 2 appeals and were marked down for deportation in 2015....and are still here committing crimes. 

1 hour ago, gnasher16 said:

I think sometimes we over think things too much and just cannot fully believe what is staring us in the face.....i think you know exactly what its all about,as i think i do......its just so preposterous and absurd its almost inconceivable that its happening....but it is.

We watched the movie about child trafficking the weekend and I said the same to my wife when she said that cant be happening, who would do that? I think our brains just block certain things out, look at the denial going on at the moment with the Palestine/Israel conflict its hard for individuals to get their heads around people being able to commit such atrocities or treat their fellow human beings with such distain.  

• Like 3
1 hour ago, TRUEBRIT66 said:

We watched the movie about child trafficking the weekend and I said the same to my wife when she said that cant be happening, who would do that? I think our brains just block certain things out, look at the denial going on at the moment with the Palestine/Israel conflict its hard for individuals to get their heads around people being able to commit such atrocities or treat their fellow human beings with such distain.  

Because people have been led to believe and are constantly told that these people are just like us……they are absolutely nothing like us bar the sum of their parts ! 

The other one that gets spouted all the time is terrorist organisations and arch f***ing criminals “do not represent the vast majority of their people”……..again, yes, yes they f***ing do !………what part of “it’s in their nature” are people refusing to believe ? 
Even our own common or garden lads spout that one with all this “what about the innocents” shit……there are no innocents and there are no guilty, just people who think and act in a way that is totally alien to the Northern European ! 

These people are different !……that surely can’t be a complicated concept to understand, especially when you keep seeing it with your own eyes ! 

Edited by WILF
  • Like 8