20 minutes ago, paul sr said:

Apparently the African mayor of Derry, was a member of the BLM  mob .

I am not 1 bit surprised, but neither will i be surprised come next election time for just like in london with khan getting voted in again, so will the shinners, by the very people theyre openly treating as 2nd class citizens in their native country, its brots out but every gimmiegrant welcome

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We live in the age of bullshite.  If you had 3 lads on your yard and the reporter was coming you would give em some suitable clothes. Some muck boots and a gillet with the yard name on it. Instea

Or the other 28 countries that they passed through,they could of claimed asylum... parents should be charged with child neglect,and sent back to their shithole of origin 👍

I know it Christmas and a time for good will to all men and all that but I don't get it as the death is being reported as a suicide and complaints the Bibby Stockholm is like a prison. You travel

Posted Images

Good anti immigration protest in Dublin today and unlike the uk the protesters are not being treated like far right nutjobs for standing up for their country, long may it continue

• Like 9

This is why Israel Are bombing gaza. Because all Muslim men think like this about women that  their just objects that's why they have so many wifes. Wifes that don't even want to be their wifes. So really their hostages too that can't go nowhere to talk to somebody about it not like here in the west. And the goverment are letting them over here after knowing this. We need to stand united and get these fuckers gone. Because one day this could be any of us getting a phone call or maybe a knock on the door. Saying our sisters  , daughters or grand daughters have been violently raped. And a know many will say ad f***ing kill them. But once the c**ts have done it and found by the coppers their safe. Because the law will protect them. By giving them three meals a day and a roof over their heads. Until they get deported back to their own stinky shithole of a country. Then they'll be blagging how they raped western women. That's the truth guys no masking it. 

• Like 1

Sick of hearing this shit too about if we go back to our country we will be killed. Well f**k off to a neighbouring country that's a Muslim country. Turned Christian ✝️ What like that f****r did that threw acid on that poor woman & child. But then at his so called funeral he turned back Muslim lol. FULL OF SHIT AN OUR GOVERNMENT NEED TO WAKE UP TO THIS. My guess there's more Christians in the house of lords and on the benches than Muslims so vote the fuckers out. This should never of happened years ago. Having out side regions in power in a British country. How f****d up is that 

WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

Engineer living in Liverpool says he fears being arrested at any moment after receiving deportation notice

12 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

Engineer living in Liverpool says he fears being arrested at any moment after receiving deportation notice

He is not an engineer in the UK,he passed no accredited civil engineering qualifications in the UK,that’s insinuating and perpetuating the narrative that the boatloads of unwelcome guests are engineers,doctors,pharmacists and are arriving for the good of the UK.He is an illegal immigrant/asylum seeker,say it as it is.

• Like 4

Kuwait royal prince Abdullah al sabha has converted to christianity.

He said

If they kill me because of it,then I will appear before jesus christ an I will be with him forever.

The muslims ain't happy apparently with him.

• Haha 2
On 06/05/2024 at 16:45, Bakerboy said:

Good anti immigration protest in Dublin today and unlike the uk the protesters are not being treated like far right nutjobs for standing up for their country, long may it continue

The protesters in Ireland are constantly being called , far right , racist,head bangers, knuclke-dagger, etc,etc.     Because there is a large number of women, children and older people at these protests ,the far right label does not stick .

• Like 3
On 09/05/2024 at 10:46, Francie, said:

Kuwait royal prince Abdullah al sabha has converted to christianity.

He said

If they kill me because of it,then I will appear before jesus christ an I will be with him forever.

The muslims ain't happy apparently with him.

The cnut will probably turn up at Dover and claim asylum 

• Haha 3