• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We live in the age of bullshite.  If you had 3 lads on your yard and the reporter was coming you would give em some suitable clothes. Some muck boots and a gillet with the yard name on it. Instea

Or the other 28 countries that they passed through,they could of claimed asylum... parents should be charged with child neglect,and sent back to their shithole of origin 👍

I know it Christmas and a time for good will to all men and all that but I don't get it as the death is being reported as a suicide and complaints the Bibby Stockholm is like a prison. You travel

Posted Images

8 hours ago, chartpolski said:

And the open border policy between north and south makes it impossible to stop any illegals crossing.

Southern Ireland was long part of the conduit route into the UK for illegals to get onto the mainland as well as the surinder Singh route for non-EU spouses,now with 4 times as many immigrants per head as the UK mainland Ireland is seen as a destination of choice itself.

Meanwhile my mrs (Honduran) can’t join me in UK to visit my mum because she needs a visa now (150 notes non-refundable if refused). Plus, a shit ton of paperwork to submit, all for a fuucking weeks holiday. 

Rules changed last year because people from Central American countries (700 in a year) applied for asylum at the border. f***ing easier to send her on a dingy FFS 🤦‍♂️ 

3 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Meanwhile my mrs (Honduran) can’t join me in UK to visit my mum because she needs a visa now (150 notes non-refundable if refused). Plus, a shit ton of paperwork to submit, all for a fuucking weeks holiday. 

Rules changed last year because people from Central American countries (700 in a year) applied for asylum at the border. f***ing easier to send her on a dingy FFS 🤦‍♂️ 

Just do what everybody else does borrow a friend passport that looks similar or hide her  in the back of the van 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, mushroom said:

My late sons wife is Saudi, she was legally married to my son who was English, she has a son, my grandson, who has a British passport, but she has to pay the SR equivalent of £1,000 for a multi entry / exit visa to come and visit us.

I checked with an immigration lawyer to see if she could get residency, he said 100% she could, but it would be very expensive and time consuming, he actually joked that it would be far easier and cheaper if she just claimed asylum next time she’s here ! 
She has no intention of living here, but it just shows how unfair the system is !

Cheers.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
1 minute ago, chartpolski said:

My late sons wife is Saudi, she was legally married to my son who was English, she has a son, my grandson, who has a British passport, but she has to pay the SR equivalent of £1,000 for a multi entry / exit visa to come and visit us.

I checked with an immigration lawyer to see if she could get residency, he said 100% she could, but it would be very expensive and time consuming, he actually joked that it would be far easier and cheaper if she just claimed asylum next time she’s here ! 
She has no intention of living here, but it just shows how unfair the system is !

Cheers.

I thought that spouses could get British citizenship/visa entry on producing the legal marriage certificates :icon_eek:

• Confused 1
6 minutes ago, mushroom said:

I thought that spouses could get British citizenship/visa entry on producing the legal marriage certificates :icon_eek:

Do you realise how much cash,paperwork and time it actually takes?

• Sad 1
2 minutes ago, mushroom said:

My wife’s cousin is English and married to a Vietnamese woman, who has EU residency, she lived in Cyprus for many years, it’s took him years to get her British residency and the medical, language test, biometrics etc cost about £500 each. Had to travel to Manchester for the biometrics , London to the Vietnamese embassy for validation of paperwork, Newcastle for the citizen test, etc.

They don’t make it easy for people who want to do it legally……

Cheers.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, chartpolski said:

They don’t make it easy for people who want to do it legally……

Even from western countries like Canada,The States,Australia etc,everyone has the same hurdles to jump.

32 minutes ago, WILF said:

Are you all joining the dots yet ?……it’s f***ing deliberate ! 

How can it possibly be anything else, the boats can be turned back legally if the govt had the will to do it

• Like 2
3 hours ago, kanny said:

They've sent water cannon in today to the protestors,gards dressed up in riot gear charging the peaceful protesters,f***ing scumbags,I can't wait to the foreigners turn on the gards

• Sad 1
42 minutes ago, mackem said:
WWW.INSTAGRAM.COM

2,309 likes, 482 comments - wallstreetcrtl on April 20, 2024: "Many London streets are...

You know yourself, that could be Whitechapel or Commercial road any day of the week in the last 30 years or so…….not been to Southall for a while but I’m guessing it applies there too

• Sad 1