42 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Couldn’t you have found a quiet little corner of bog to Rehome him 😚

That’s everyone’s first thought mate but you have to be sensible, we asked the proper people to do their job and they did do their job so the thinking process didn’t need to go beyond that. 

• Like 4

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We live in the age of bullshite.  If you had 3 lads on your yard and the reporter was coming you would give em some suitable clothes. Some muck boots and a gillet with the yard name on it. Instea

Or the other 28 countries that they passed through,they could of claimed asylum... parents should be charged with child neglect,and sent back to their shithole of origin 👍

I know it Christmas and a time for good will to all men and all that but I don't get it as the death is being reported as a suicide and complaints the Bibby Stockholm is like a prison. You travel

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Greyman said:

A load of dirty scanky migrants kicked into touch lol 

I'm at work so can't watch it all ...so many questions, why were the original inhabitants evicted? 

17 minutes ago, Greyman said:

A load of dirty scanky migrants kicked into touch lol 

Just found this comment I guess it explains it ...good on the community for sticking together 👍

Screenshot_20240419_135333_YouTube.jpg

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:
WWW.BBC.COM

The pair were arrested at a service station in Kent by National Crime Agency officers.

jailed for smuggling migrants OUT of Britain! Jailed for 2 and 3 years

The elites don't want their precious blacks leaving the UK do they 😳

If you scroll down the page theres a bloke got half the sentance this pair got for bringing 70 into the country, couldnt make it up

• Like 3
59 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:
WWW.BBC.COM

The pair were arrested at a service station in Kent by National Crime Agency officers.

jailed for smuggling migrants OUT of Britain! Jailed for 2 and 3 years

The elites don't want their precious blacks leaving the UK do they 😳

They're more deserving of a knighthood than Blair.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

As much as I despise illegal invaders to our country and Muslims in general what I have noticed a few times this week after walking through the town of Rotherham and up at its hospital a few times the amount of African and Indian's all either at work or on their way to work wile seeing plenty British of working age begging and scrounging in shop door ways and approaching people in the street for money. I think till we get our own house in order mass immigration will continue. 

• Like 1

n

Noticed alot more south east Asian types lately, thing is its cheap labour keeping wages down  and migrants who arent to clued up been taken advantage of , honestly believe its the big businesses behind all this , there the ones gaining from it  

• Like 2
57 minutes ago, steve66 said:

n

Noticed alot more south east Asian types lately, thing is its cheap labour keeping wages down  and migrants who arent to clued up been taken advantage of , honestly believe its the big businesses behind all this , there the ones gaining from it  

Big business = Government or the main political party's that's why nothing will ever be done about it. 

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

Don't you just love the BBC. Love how they've named him James 😆 

WWW.BBC.CO.UK

Although migrants are concerned about the deportation policy, they still want to enter the UK.

They probably know same as us that thousands of them will not be deported to Rwanda if they enter this country illegally and labour are going to scrap the Rwanda plan when they get in.