6 hours ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Who’s marching 23rd then ? Lots of Scottish Welsh and Irish going meant to be thousands. Who’s going then? Il be there. 

whoever don’t don’t have the right to moan about the state of the country imo 

I am going away for a bit,but if I am back I will 110% be there.

• Like 1

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We live in the age of bullshite.  If you had 3 lads on your yard and the reporter was coming you would give em some suitable clothes. Some muck boots and a gillet with the yard name on it. Instea

Or the other 28 countries that they passed through,they could of claimed asylum... parents should be charged with child neglect,and sent back to their shithole of origin 👍

I know it Christmas and a time for good will to all men and all that but I don't get it as the death is being reported as a suicide and complaints the Bibby Stockholm is like a prison. You travel

Posted Images

I came through London yesterday, some bloke standing in the middle of the street shouting at people in Arabic, Egyptian maybe?He actually had his penis out, women walking past him as he exposed himself, obviously had mental health issues. 

10 minutes ago, mackem said:

I came through London yesterday, some bloke standing in the middle of the street shouting at people in Arabic, Egyptian maybe?He actually had his penis out, women walking past him as he exposed himself, obviously had mental health issues. 

I would bet my bottom dollar he was not born here. It's just complete madness and goes' beyond rational thinking to allow people like this to reside in this country and it's not going to get better until we get politicians with just a modicum of common sense in deporting individuals like the one you saw yesterday.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
12 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

I would bet my bottom dollar he was not born here. It's just complete madness and goes' beyond rational thinking to allow people like this to reside in this country and it's not going to get better until we get politicians with just a modicum of common sense in deporting individuals like the one you saw yesterday.

London or rather parts of,is filled with such people,that guy ysterday was deffo not born in the UK,but people were just walking past him as if it was the norm,it was an area of high immigrant population so maybe they are used to it,sad to see on the streets of the capital city.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, mackem said:

London or rather parts of,is filled with such people,that guy ysterday was deffo not born in the UK,but people were just walking past him as if it was the norm,it was an area of high immigrant population so maybe they are used to it,sad to see on the streets of the capital city.

I moan about the council estate I live on but when I hear and read of things like you witnessed I know things around were I live are not really that bad for now anyway. 

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, mackem said:

Its another part of the great cultural enrichment that's coming to the UK More than 40m Pakistanis defecate openly: Unicef - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

Had a mate who went to Pakistan said its the reason they wear the smock type of clothing, they just kneel down and shit where they want. The more travelled amongst you may be able to confirm that ?

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, TRUEBRIT66 said:

Its another part of the great cultural enrichment that's coming to the UK More than 40m Pakistanis defecate openly: Unicef - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

Had a mate who went to Pakistan said its the reason they wear the smock type of clothing, they just kneel down and shit where they want. The more travelled amongst you may be able to confirm that ?

I have been to Pakistan a few times, India is worse to be honest, I think they had one toilet per 150 people, see people crapping in the streets and fields often, it's a mindset they bring with them, I found a pile of crap in a phone box in Hounslow, and it's common place to see dirt on a toilet bowl rim as they squat on the bowl in the UK and don't sit on the seat. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Years ago i had a gym and the toilet seats kept getting broken,turned out it was the joe dakies standing on them rather than sitting......ended up having the H & S officer round ordering us to install a standing cubicle ( like a shower ) for them.......we decided it was easier to ban them from the gym !....this was 10/15 years ago mind you,probably wouldnt get away with that nowadays.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Years ago i had a gym and the toilet seats kept getting broken,turned out it was the joe dakies standing on them rather than sitting......ended up having the H & S officer round ordering us to install a standing cubicle ( like a shower ) for them.......we decided it was easier to ban them from the gym !....this was 10/15 years ago mind you,probably wouldnt get away with that nowadays.

Seen mucky footprints the other day in a motorway service station on a toilet bowl,I just knew.

See it every day at work , culprits tend to be Roma’s , also noticed women aren’t bother where they leave the used sanitary towels 

there often found near the smoking area 😡

9 minutes ago, mackem said:

Seen mucky footprints the other day in a motorway service station on a toilet bowl,I just knew.

Animals....a normal person would be too terrified of shitting on their own shoe !

4 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Animals....a normal person would be too terrified of shitting on their own shoe !

Or flip-flops.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, mackem said:

I have been to Pakistan a few times, India is worse to be honest, I think they had one toilet per 150 people, see people crapping in the streets and fields often, it's a mindset they bring with them, I found a pile of crap in a phone box in Hounslow, and it's common place to see dirt on a toilet bowl rim as they squat on the bowl in the UK and don't sit on the seat. 

I think Delhi is 800 per bog

49 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

I done some work in muller just before I came to the home to work I had to rip out some cubicles and fit those dirty arse showers for them and a prayer room had a temporary toilet trailer set up outside while I did the work but not one of them used it and these dirty fucks are making our food , the big bakery in Avon mouth were they make the bread is the same cups of water left everywhere after they dip there dicks in before making the bread absolute filth