19 minutes ago, WILF said:

Oh I know mate, but my point is, this “culture” has been systematically imported over 70 odd years.

Being “at it” isn’t the sole preserve of any given ethnic group but we certainly didn’t have every school kid stinking of weed and all that just being part of normal daily life previously. 

This lowering of our collective cultural and social bar is deliberate, systematic and endemic mate.

jmho of course 

I honestly believe our  government are the ones taking backhanders and turning a blindeye to it all...just like the crack epidemic in America...give it to the blacks/poor folks...and watch them destroy their own neighbourhoods etc,while some cnut is sat somewhere coining it all in👍

• Like 2

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We live in the age of bullshite.  If you had 3 lads on your yard and the reporter was coming you would give em some suitable clothes. Some muck boots and a gillet with the yard name on it. Instea

Or the other 28 countries that they passed through,they could of claimed asylum... parents should be charged with child neglect,and sent back to their shithole of origin 👍

I know it Christmas and a time for good will to all men and all that but I don't get it as the death is being reported as a suicide and complaints the Bibby Stockholm is like a prison. You travel

Posted Images

12 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

I honestly believe our  government are the ones taking backhanders and turning a blindeye to it all...just like the crack epidemic in America...give it to the blacks/poor folks...and watch them destroy their own neighbourhoods etc,while some cnut is sat somewhere coining it all in👍

I believe this to be the truth tbh. If you can get even a small percentage of the population who rely on illegal drugs the same people will be distracted from issues the government are doing that affect us. Though the government and the establishment and the banks have gone one better in cohersing people into debt and materialisim to control them to be submissive in not challenging the status quo. 

• Like 1
On 25/02/2024 at 11:30, paulus said:

Khan calling the kettle black

Khan claims Anderson is a racist and anti Islamic. He usually calls anyone who disagrees with his views as racists. Another Freudian slip.

Anderson is not a racist and has only pointed out that Khan a devout Sunni muslim has influenced negatively the majority of labour London policies. Allowing Antisemitism hate marches to continue with poor controls by the police with chanting ‘River to the Sea’ and messages projected on Big Ben, white family's does not represent London, Knife crime at its highest, Congestion, Ulez and now Charging per mile attacking the poor motorists in the race to net zero.

Khan is not only racist but has inflamed moderate Muslims by calling them Uncle Tom’s.

Sadiq Khan issues grovelling apology after video shows him using 'Uncle Toms' slur against moderate Muslims

What does Uncle Tom means - a subservient person

The term "Uncle Tom" is used as an epithet for an excessively subservient person, particularly when that person perceives his or her own lower-class status based on race. It is similarly used to negatively describe people who betray their own group by participating in its oppression, whether willingly or not.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uncle_Tom#:~:text=The term "Uncle Tom" is,oppression, whether willingly or not.

Sadiq Khan was forced to distance himself from a claim on his website that a picture of a young white family “does not represent real Londoners”. The Labour London mayor was criticised over the message, which appeared as part of a guide to his and the Greater London Authority's (GLA) brand.

He is a devout Sunni Muslim

Sadiq Aman Khan was born on 8 October 1970 at St George's Hospital in Tooting, South London to a working-class Sunni Muslim-Muhajir family. His grandparents migrated from Lucknow in United Provinces, British India to Pakistan following the partition of India in 1947.

Khan is a racists and against white people and Shia Muslims.

Incendiary claim emerged in a 2009 interview with Iranian-backed Press TV

Was asked why Government focused on working with moderate Muslim

Comment made while Khan was in charge of efforts to stamp out extremism

MP made the apology in an interview, insisting he regrets the words he used.

Sadiq Khan said he regretted using the term, which is notorious racial slur used against black people to suggest that they are subservient to whites.

The incendiary claim surfaced in an interview with Iranian-backed Press TV from 2009, when Mr Khan was 'minister for community cohesion', in charge of Government efforts to stamp out extremism.

Mr Khan has dismissed Tory attacks as baseless 'smears', and insisted that he was a moderate Muslim.

The Tooting MP himself condemned the use of the Uncle Tom term in the past, while attacking a former London Mayor for his offensive claim that Hitler was a Zionist.

Whether he considered terms such as 'Zio and Uncle Tom' to be racist, he replied: 'They are racist, they should not be used. The harsh truth is this – the comments from the former mayor of London Ken Livingstone were appalling and disgusting and should have no place in our party.'

Challenged about 2009 the comments in interviews today, Mr Khan said: 'It is (a racial slur) and I regret using that phrase.

'The context was me trying to encourage everyone to get involved in government consultations.'

He told ITV News London. 'I was a minister at the time. It was wrong and I regret it.'

Speaking on LBC he said: 'I regret using the phrase and I am sorry.

'

Mr Khan suggested he himself would have been a target for the slur, pointing out that there were protests outside his local mosque when he first stood for parliament.

He said he had been 'disappointed' by Mr Goldsmith's tactics during the battle, which have included repeated claims about his links to extremists. 'I thought he was his own man,' Mr Khan said.

Tory MPs said in 2009 revelations proved Mr Khan was unfit to be mayor of one of the world's most multicultural cities.

Paul Scully, MP for Sutton and Cheam, previously said: 'Once again, Sadiq Khan has shown he doesn't have the judgment to be Mayor of London.

He's deeply hypocritical on race issue when it suits his political purpose. Labour must show they won't put up with attitudes like this in the party.'

Fellow Tory Andrew Bridgen said: 'It would appear that Sadiq Khan is being hoisted by his own petard.

'He says one thing as a government minister and another thing when seeking election to one of the highest offices of the land as Mayor of London.

'It is clear that the London electorate must ask questions about whether this man is fit to be mayor of the finest city in the world.'

Khan should stand down before the London mayor election in May 2024.

Good podcast for those that like them,even done a few shows on the big cat topics, from a layman’s view 

Islamophobia, The fear of Islam. Is being called Islamophobic a bad thing? Not in my book. there's plenty of evidence here in the UK and all around the world that Islam is responsible for horrendous atrocities committed in the name of the Koran, Any rational Non Muslim person in this Country would in my opinion be misguided not to have a fear of Islam, A soldier beheaded in the street, Kids blown to pieces whilst attending a concert, Attached is a list of Islamism terrorist attacks around the world  between 1980 and 2023. 

So in short yes if anyone ever asks, The hell yes i am Islamophobic.  

16 minutes ago, paulus said:

Islamophobia, The fear of Islam. Is being called Islamophobic a bad thing? Not in my book. there's plenty of evidence here in the UK and all around the world that Islam is responsible for horrendous atrocities committed in the name of the Koran, Any rational Non Muslim person in this Country would in my opinion be misguided not to have a fear of Islam, A soldier beheaded in the street, Kids blown to pieces whilst attending a concert, Attached is a list of Islamism terrorist attacks around the world  between 1980 and 2023. 

So in short yes if anyone ever asks, The hell yes i am Islamophobic.  

Me also without a shadow of a doubt. 

They are trying to redefine the word phobia to make it more of a hatred of something, a phobia is an irrational fear of something, theres nothing irrational about a fear of islam because history shows us what comes with it

• Like 7

See Rochdale have voted for that Islamic appeaser to represent them in Parliament in the word's of the Mike Harding song it's hard being a cowboy in Rochdale as just got a lot fekin harder for any non Muslim individual who lives there ffs.

24 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

See Rochdale have voted for that Islamic appeaser to represent them in Parliament in the word's of the Mike Harding song it's hard being a cowboy in Rochdale as just got a lot fekin harder for any non Muslim individual who lives there ffs.

Just watching him giving interviews on the news surrounded by his moslem  friends

1 hour ago, Bakerboy said:

Just watching him giving interviews on the news surrounded by his moslem  friends

Seen it mate it's fekin sickening. It will be the green light for all the Pakistani criminals and grooming gang's.

• Like 1