Not only have we this migration malarkey to contend with we've this f****r too. Ment to be a NATO member and Russia & china's little spy the fat f**k. Only country that's was or still  messing about with accepting Sweden into NATO. Really to be fair Turkey & Hungary are very close to Russia and wouldn't trust them at all. I believe this little f****r will be going back to Putin giving him the heads up on what's going on. 

WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

Beijing’s move comes at a time when Budapest’s relationship with its EU and Nato allies is at a low point

• Like 1

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We live in the age of bullshite.  If you had 3 lads on your yard and the reporter was coming you would give em some suitable clothes. Some muck boots and a gillet with the yard name on it. Instea

Or the other 28 countries that they passed through,they could of claimed asylum... parents should be charged with child neglect,and sent back to their shithole of origin 👍

I know it Christmas and a time for good will to all men and all that but I don't get it as the death is being reported as a suicide and complaints the Bibby Stockholm is like a prison. You travel

Posted Images

No money in the pot for pensions so talk of extending retirement age to 71 but £8 million a day spent on housing migrants!

Oh and why were talking about migrants a Sudanese national has been arrested on suspicion of killing her 3 kids in Bristol.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
43 minutes ago, TRUEBRIT66 said:

No money in the pot for pensions so talk of extending retirement age to 71 but £8 million a day spent on housing migrants!

Oh and why were talking about migrants a Sudanese national has been arrested on suspicion of killing her 3 kids in Bristol.

Will I fcuk be working till I'm 71, this won't be the last pension age rise either it'll be 75 within the next 10 years. 

• Like 3
13 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Will I fcuk be working till I'm 71, this won't be the last pension age rise either it'll be 75 within the next 10 years. 

I'm with you brother, I keep saying it but its total madness how the hell can they expect the indigenous population to extend their working career when our services our being obliterated to pay for a shed load of freeloading immigrants and just accept it.

Never claimed benefits in my life but I will swallow my pride and go down that route rather than slog may arse off until I'm 71. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

This country needs something along the lines of a general strike with clear demands on education, health services a robust immigration policy an overhaul of benefits system and anything else anyone can think of, we need to stop being told what they think is good for us

• Like 4

So today i have found out that 16000 have been granted permission to work whilst there applications are being assessed. 

Apparently this will be good as they will fill the jobs that the British people do not want to do!.

What a crock of horse shite. The care industry and the agricultural industry want to employ them as they can pay them 20% less than a British worker for doing the same job. This is a set up to lower wages that will in turn effect the average British worker the most. 

2 hours ago, Bangersanmash said:

Not only have we this migration malarkey to contend with we've this f****r too. Ment to be a NATO member and Russia & china's little spy the fat f**k. Only country that's was or still  messing about with accepting Sweden into NATO. Really to be fair Turkey & Hungary are very close to Russia and wouldn't trust them at all. I believe this little f****r will be going back to Putin giving him the heads up on what's going on. 

WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

Beijing’s move comes at a time when Budapest’s relationship with its EU and Nato allies is at a low point

I personally like a lot of what Orban does.

Wish we had someone like him.

• Like 6
1 hour ago, paulus said:

So today i have found out that 16000 have been granted permission to work whilst there applications are being assessed. 

Apparently this will be good as they will fill the jobs that the British people do not want to do!.

What a crock of horse shite. The care industry and the agricultural industry want to employ them as they can pay them 20% less than a British worker for doing the same job. This is a set up to lower wages that will in turn effect the average British worker the most. 

Watched some documentary’s last night, one of them was about Ebbw Vale.

Another was about Cleveland……apparently the knife crime capital of England ?

I had a wry smile as some paki phone shop owner was complaining that the area is going down the toilet…..it was like Cancer complaining it’s host body is dying ! 

All big industrial areas back in the day, then we ripped the heart out of those places and left the indigenous with nothing !…….just imported the 3rd world and let them fill in the gaps ! 
Terrible ! 

2 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

Vote labour they will sort it 👍

The sad part is, that’s exactly what the vast majority of those who bother to turn out will do !……we are going to have a whole year of folks discussing which of the two failed party's, who are exactly the same animal, is better !! 

Breaks me ! 

Edited by WILF
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

Vote labour they will sort it 👍

Aye, they've stated they will ban ALL hunting with dogs including trail hunting in the first 5 yrs, that'll do the country and economy the world of fckn good

1 hour ago, WILF said:

Watched some documentary’s last night, one of them was about Ebbw Vale.

Another was about Cleveland……apparently the knife crime capital of England ?

I had a wry smile as some paki phone shop owner was complaining that the area is going down the toilet…..it was like Cancer complaining it’s host body is dying ! 

All big industrial areas back in the day, then we ripped the heart out of those places and left the indigenous with nothing !…….just imported the 3rd world and let them fill in the gaps ! 
Terrible ! 

Blame Thatcher, She was was the one who put us on the course to be a service Nation. Back in the 1970`s everybody had a job and we manufactured everything from knitwear to Ships, Instead of taxing cheap imports so they matched British Manufactured prices on the High street they decided to just let the cheap imports flood in. 

Every subject you look into, it always comes down to some very powerful people making big money and our Government being complicit with it. They don't give a f**k about the standard of living of the normal citizen and have not done for a long time. Quick example Ofgem, allegedly set up to be the voice of the consumer. Yet whole sale gas prices are now at the level that they were back in 2018. So why is ofgem allowing suppliers to charge 200% more than the cost was back then and indeed. Is now. 

4 hours ago, TRUEBRIT66 said:

and here in is the fecking problem nothing will sort this as our leaders will use the full force of the law to stop anyone who dares to say or do anything to try and change this broken system.as for voting for someone else that is a fecking joke,as i have said before if voting made any difference we would not be allowed to do it.nothing short of a full reset will make any difference now.may aswell leave and go and live on poland now before it is too late.

• Like 2