21 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Its an experiment that is proving a disaster for mankind.....it doesnt take a clever person to know where purposely flooding the nations of global minority races ( white people ) with global majority races is going to end up.

Nobody wants to integrate because it go's against basic human behaviour.....people want to be with their own,theres nothing wrong with that.

I;ll have to zone out now or i end up getting on my own nerves.....and probably everyone elses 😆

You’re spot on regarding the human behaviour mate 

We live in a multicultural world but have wars due to the differing characteristics of different cultures. Yet morons think you can import these different characteristics and cultures without importing a problem of interpersonal and social conflict

Edited by Dutch
  • Like 1

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We live in the age of bullshite.  If you had 3 lads on your yard and the reporter was coming you would give em some suitable clothes. Some muck boots and a gillet with the yard name on it. Instea

Or the other 28 countries that they passed through,they could of claimed asylum... parents should be charged with child neglect,and sent back to their shithole of origin 👍

I know it Christmas and a time for good will to all men and all that but I don't get it as the death is being reported as a suicide and complaints the Bibby Stockholm is like a prison. You travel

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, Dutch said:

You’re spot on regarding the human behaviour mate 

We live in a multicultural world but have wars due to the differing characteristics of different cultures. Yet morons think you can import these different characteristics and cultures without importing a problem of interpersonal and social conflict

We dont seem to know our own arrogance when expecting people of a long and deep seated culture ( Muslims for example ) to integrate into our society.....we dont seem to quite understand how insulting that is both to Muslim people themselves and the Christian people of societies they are being shoe horned into.

• Like 4
22 minutes ago, mackem said:

Rotherham Town is full of these shops wether they are a front to launder money for criminal activity the council will turn a blind eye like they did before the shit hit the fan with the Pakistani child sex offender's. I would love to know the ratio of these shops under Labour councils to Tory councils. 

• Like 3
WWW.GBNEWS.COM

Police urged customers to look out for signs of crime while getting their hair cut

Was only talking about this the other day about people using these places and the rest cheap car washes , takeaways , e cig shops. All these b*****ds will be in support of these c**ts. And the drug money too and trafficking young women from over continent to these brothels 

29 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

Rotherham Town is full of these shops wether they are a front to launder money for criminal activity the council will turn a blind eye like they did before the shit hit the fan with the Pakistani child sex offender's. I would love to know the ratio of these shops under Labour councils to Tory councils. 

Long as you've got access to a letter box on front of the shops that's visible and not metal shutters then the shop will be no more. A few have been done round my way moved them on. You've to take Matters into your own hands nobody else will guys. 

The government were giving business startup grants to migrants,they really are far removed from what’s actually happening  at grass roots level on the streets of the UK.

I'm hoping for a civil war it's about time. How the f**k can the goverment do this give migrant our homes. Landlords many are Muslims so they'll definitely do it. Hopefully many british Landlords will tell them to go f**k them selfs hopefully but a can't see it. After getting a 5 year deal no worries. It's us that need to stop this because yet Again it's us tax payers that will be paying it. These fuckers living in our homes. Not working getting some kind of benefits which again us tax payers feeling it. It's about time we went to number 10 and kicked the fuckers out literally kicked them out. We could over power the goverment & the metropolitan police tomorrow ,  if the whole of british public woke up and thought this is the day we've had enough of this we want you out. 

Edited by Bangersanmash
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

I'm hoping for a civil war it's about time. How the f**k can the goverment do this give migrant hour homes. Landlords many are Muslims so they'll definitely do it. Hopefully many british Landlords will tell them to go f**k them selfs hopefully but a can't see it. After getting a 5 year deal no worries. It's us that need to stop this because yet Again it's us tax payers that will be paying it. These fuckers living in our homes. Not working getting some kind of benefits which again us tax payers feeling it. It's about time we went to number 10 and kicked the fuckers out literally kicked them out. We could over power the goverment & the metropolitan police tomorrow ,  if the whole of british public woke up and thought this is the day we've had enough of this we want you out. 

Like the EDSA people power revolution?Not going to happen in UK,people have too much to lose,every man is an island,national pride gets eroded daily.

• Like 3
5 hours ago, mackem said:

The government were giving business startup grants to migrants,they really are far removed from what’s actually happening  at grass roots level on the streets of the UK.

And they wonder why the majority of the kids today in UK are going round the streets knocking abit of weed out or robbing the rich b*****ds of there high end items 😒 🙄. Then they'll put them on TV or in the papers calling them dangerous to the UK public. When it's the government's that's the most dangerous to us middle working class. It's like robin hood he robbed from the rich to feed the poor. Well that's going to be happening again. Already is in some places. 

Edited by Bangersanmash
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

And they wonder why the majority of the kids today in UK are going round the streets knocking abit of weed out or robbing the rich b*****ds of there high end items 😒 🙄. Then they'll put them on TV or in the papers calling them dangerous to the UK public. When it's the government's that's the most dangerous to us middle working class. It's like rob hood he robbed from the rich to feed the poor. Well that's going to be happening again. Already is in some places. 

f***ing hell,your middle class bangers?Step up from most of us,come the glorious day brother.

FA810A0B-4D10-45E3-BCD4-FBE9442D1923.jpeg

• Haha 2