• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We live in the age of bullshite.  If you had 3 lads on your yard and the reporter was coming you would give em some suitable clothes. Some muck boots and a gillet with the yard name on it. Instea

Or the other 28 countries that they passed through,they could of claimed asylum... parents should be charged with child neglect,and sent back to their shithole of origin 👍

I know it Christmas and a time for good will to all men and all that but I don't get it as the death is being reported as a suicide and complaints the Bibby Stockholm is like a prison. You travel

Posted Images

Another foreigner tried to abduct a child in a park over here,was caught by locals an they chopped his arm clean off,its all over social media but nothing on mainstream

• Like 2

I've spent a lot of time debating and falling out with this crap with a good Dutch mate who is completely anti my position... I warned him this was inevitable! Farage started it and it's not gonna stop. Federalisation is impossible in Europe and we as sovereign nations don't want it! WELCOME WAR. THIS TIME WE SHOULD TOP THE CNUTS AT THE TOP FIRST!!!

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, mushroom said:

I've spent a lot of time debating and falling out with this crap with a good Dutch mate who is completely anti my position... I warned him this was inevitable! Farage started it and it's not gonna stop. Federalisation is impossible in Europe and we as sovereign nations don't want it! WELCOME WAR. THIS TIME WE SHOULD TOP THE CNUTS AT THE TOP FIRST!!!

When the war starts I think we need to quickly send orders that you and mackem are imprisoned and questioned in the tower.....you spend so much time abroad, you sticking it in women of every nationality, mackem making investments here, there and everywhere.....we need to make sure you can be trusted. Double agents you two

Screenshot_20240516-223842.png

Edited by DIDO.1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1
3 hours ago, Bangersanmash said:
WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

Graham King, whose firm is paid £3.5m a day to accommodate arrivals in the UK, listed among...

Wants to be ashamed of him self greedy c**t. 

Just posted something similar, utter scum ,absolute piece of shite ,can't say what I wish on that filth 

49 minutes ago, waltjnr said:

Just posted something similar, utter scum ,absolute piece of shite ,can't say what I wish on that filth 

We live in a time where the U.K. (along with many European states) is set up to whore itself to the highest bidder and the indigenous people can get f****d.

Theres a price for everything and a value for nothing.

• Like 2
16 hours ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Think that's the same prick that I'm talking about. He wants a proper kicking selling his own people out to line his pockets sick b*****d. He can't spend it when he's not here. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, steve66 said:

The c*nts will only get stronger, until they turn on each other , hopefully that will be their downfall 

That or the inbreeding.

• Like 1