• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Theres just no hope 😱

If we had historically “kept our noses out” we would still be running around with wode on our faces…..we are a nation founded on conquest and piracy and basically nicking the other blokes stuff becaus

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Bakerboy said:

Gonna need the army on the streets soon

Has the government the heart for that?We know plod is as useful as a chocolate tea pot but the military are something else entirely,should have kept the water cannon.

• Like 2

I hope the Police and the Home Secretary have the sense to file for a section 14 this week banning all protests from the area of the Cenotaph and Whitehall over the coming weekend, If not then, there could well be "Rivers of Blood running Down the streets"  

9 hours ago, mackem said:

Has the government the heart for that?We know plod is as useful as a chocolate tea pot but the military are something else entirely,should have kept the water cannon.

They created it, why would they stop it ?

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Again all for the fuvking trouble making jew c**ts 

If it’s the yids bringing the real heart of these people into mainstreams news for all to see then I’d say the yids have done us a right favour.

All those “they do not represent your everyday Muslims” types don’t have a f***ing leg to stand on now do they.

• Like 7
1 minute ago, WILF said:

If it’s the yids bringing the real heart of these people into mainstreams news for all to see then I’d say the yids have done us a right favour.

All those “they do not represent your everyday Muslims” types don’t have a f***ing leg to stand on now do they.

Maybe, but as the Jews are hated globally trouble follows them.. which affects our everyday life… just like when we went to war for them last time… what was gained from it ?? 

only 16 million Jews worldwide… 2.3 billion Christian’s and 1.8 billion Muslims. 

they are the only ones at risk of being deleted from earth. 

If they didn’t have America’s backing and America’s elite leaders wernt 80% Jewish they would be gone already 

• Like 2
33 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Maybe, but as the Jews are hated globally trouble follows them.. which affects our everyday life… just like when we went to war for them last time… what was gained from it ?? 

I don’t think we went to war “for the Jews”…..I’m sure you could present evidence to show we did but without me researching I don’t think we did.

I don’t think we gave two shits about the Jews, I think we went to war because we could see the threat of German expansion and the pact with Poland was the blue touch paper…..but as I say, I could be wrong.

I think the extermination of the Jews was ignored until it couldn’t be ignored , it was a by product rather than a cause.

As for what it gained, it kept Britain as Britain…..the fact that successive politicians and electorates betrayed those blokes sacrifice and sold Britain down the river has nothing to do with the original objective.

Again, jmho

only 16 million Jews worldwide… 2.3 billion Christian’s and 1.8 billion Muslims. 

So who should be viewed as the immediate danger ? 

they are the only ones at risk of being deleted from earth. 

No, they ain’t, white Europeans are moving way faster on that downward slope than yids but we choose to ignore that.

If they didn’t have America’s backing and America’s elite leaders wernt 80% Jewish they would be gone already 

Agree 

• Like 3