1 hour ago, dogmandont said:

Oh look school children showing support for the people of Ukraine. 

I await the outrage. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Screenshot_20231013_171657.jpg

That’s bollocks too imho mate, it’s politicising children……which is a trick Hitler had down to a tee and the Western European governments seem to be following his methods to the letter.

They know that if you get the kids, you win.

Shite isn’t it.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Theres just no hope 😱

If we had historically “kept our noses out” we would still be running around with wode on our faces…..we are a nation founded on conquest and piracy and basically nicking the other blokes stuff becaus

Posted Images

1 minute ago, steve66 said:

Seemly a big pro Palestinian march in London tomorrow , be interesting to see how the goverment handle it 🤨 

After the demonstration last night in the Capitol, Sunak told the Met to get a grip.

1 minute ago, paulus said:

When Israel does go in, Do people thing there will be a back lash all over Europe? What's the plan then?

I do hope so, it will hopefully give folks a bit of an eye opener into just what a shit state we have got ourselves into with these people !

• Like 7
11 minutes ago, steve66 said:

Seemly a big pro Palestinian march in London tomorrow , be interesting to see how the goverment handle it 🤨 

I would have gone to that were I back in the UK,not because I am pro-Palestinian,but it’s always interesting to people-watch at such demos.

19 minutes ago, paulus said:

When Israel does go in, Do people thing there will be a back lash all over Europe? What's the plan then?

I wonder just how many doctors and nurses from here will end up going over to Palestine to treat the wounded or how many will join the call to arms over there 

21 minutes ago, paulus said:

When they have enough in each country they will treat any non muslims just like they've treated the Jews. That is the muslim "manifesto". Unfortunately most people and all political leaders are too stupid to see it, and if they do see it, they're afraid to say it.

Sharia law comes to your town soon. I'd rather have the bedbugs from France and send all the muslims back to the country they originate from.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, steve66 said:

Perhaps a baton charge, rubber bullets, real bullets even better but in reality police will run away when confronted by angry moslems

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
9 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Lets see how far we have gone left wing by tomorrows actions, dont rule out corbyn becoming PM in the future either 

I dunno mate it  could well throw us the other way ,we'll have to see what plays out and how it's handled.