• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Theres just no hope 😱

If we had historically “kept our noses out” we would still be running around with wode on our faces…..we are a nation founded on conquest and piracy and basically nicking the other blokes stuff becaus

Posted Images

30 minutes ago, Berserk said:

You clearly are very ignorant on the matter. The answer you need to know is that not all Palestinians are Hamas.

You can't expect innocent people to suffer because of the actions of extremists, Israel should be condemned for acting unlawfully, which they clearly are.

They started a War one country against another. War is not nice but throw stones at a wasps nest you might get stung.

So its okay for the Jews to get murdered but not the other way around.

It was not Hitler against Churchill was it it was Germany against England that how it works. Unfortunately its the ordinary people that suffer. I would love to see peace but it was Hamas that said they want to wipe Israel off the face of the earth instead of seeking peace. Well the boots on the other foot now if the Palestinians don't like it kick Hamas out and make peace.

Cheers Arry

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, Berserk said:

So, the solution if someone is killed in your household by a person is to go outside and kill all the street? 

I don’t know if that’s the solution, I simply gave an opinion based on my knowledge of the area and the people involved.

Cheers.

1 hour ago, NEWKID said:

I've a basic understanding of your divides/governments etc over there mate through my family there, but would never try and get involved in a debate on it as I haven't lived it and am not in enough knowledge to be worth showing myself up!! lol

But whoever thinks it's OK to get a whole classroom of kids out to wave flags supporting either side in a conflict few of us even truly understand need to give there head a wobble, it's not just the act it's the rhetoric that will be preached before and after the act which would concern me, as Paulus pointed out the whole left wing agenda particularly around gender, sex etc is a concern for many, I have regular and open conversations with my girl who is in her last year of school, nothing is off limits and I'm glad she is rounded and sensible in her opinions.... my lad is 18 and takes a no nonsense view to most of the bullshit... I often wonder if he's Wilfs secret love child!! lol

Well, my numbers prove I am a very fertile Anglo Saxon ! Lol 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Berserk said:

Does anyone get the uncomfortable feeling about the blockade of food/water and medical supplies? It certainly has shades of the Warsaw Ghetto.

No, not in the slightest !…..Hamas has almost universal and cult support in Palestine……I hope the f***ing lot get burned so badly it’s a 100 years before they want another taste ! 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Berserk said:

So, you're in favour of killing thousands of innocent people, people that had nothing to do with the terrorist attacks on Israel? 

You are obviously trolling but f**k it, I’ll have a quick bite.

People individualise the Muslim world, it’s handier when trying to explain away what an atrocious bunch of beasts they all are.

The Muslim world is a collective, it’s a living, breathing entity of one mind, one culture and one value set……like termites ! 

There are no innocent Muslims, only Muslims who haven’t raped, blown up, cut the head off or enslaved somebody yet ! 

• Like 4

Imo Hamas was hoping to provoke Israel into doing exactly what they are doing in a hope the other Arab nations would not put up with it and all attack Israel. Well I think they have made a massive mistake and that will not happen.

Unfortunately this generation in Palestine will pay the price.

Cheers Arry 

• Like 3
30 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

The Jews are an Old Testament people who probably still believe in an angry and vengeful god, an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, unlike the Christian god of the New Testament, turn the other cheek, etc.

The Israelis probably think along the lines of Amalric, when asked during the Albigensian Crusade prior to the massacre of Beziers how would they tell the difference between Cathars and Catholics..........He replied "kill them all, god will know his own"

So, I doubt if they are in any mood after the massacre of innocent babies, children , old women, that they will be worried about Hamas supporting Palestinians and non Hamas supporters.

They'll leave it to god to sort it out......

Cheers.

Moshe Diane said that you have to treat Arabs as a collective and administer collective responsibility, it’s the creed Isreal has always adopted. 

30 minutes ago, Berserk said:

Well yes, it's looking like Netanyahu is hellbent on destroying Gaza. Unfortunately many innocent people are going to suffer for it. A peaceful solution is nigh on impossible.

Hamas don’t want a peaceful solution.

They are hoping that after their beastial atrocities against innocent Jewish women and children, Israel will reply with overwhelming force and that would lead to the Arab and Muslim world rising up in Jihad against Israel . 
That won’t happen, especially now the Saudis have asked the Americans for a mutual defence pact.

Of course the likes of Hezbollah and maybe some factions in Syria, will lob a few missiles, but no country in the Middle East,apart possibly from Iran, will do anything other than shout and wave Palestinian flags.

Saudi, Egypt, Morocco, Lebanon, the Gulf States and more , have already signed peace treaties with Israel, and, believe me, there is no love for the Palestinians in the richer Middle East countries, they won’t even take refugees, let alone go to war for them !

Hamas have gambled, and backed the wrong horse .

Cheers.

Edited by chartpolski
  • Like 1
12 minutes ago, WILF said:

No, not in the slightest !…..Hamas has almost universal and cult support in Palestine……I hope the f***ing lot get burned so badly it’s a 100 years before they want another taste ! 

In Palestine? They've got support in every country where there's muslims, look at the disgusting behaviour shown by them in this country and around the world. Plenty of weeping and wailing from muslims about Palestinians but no remorse or sympathy for the Israelis, not even from that bloody SNP first minister Youssef. If they have no sympathy they are terrorists, full stop.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Absolutely mate, but over here is different ffs, it starts in their homes

Palestinian flegs on every lamppost  in some areas, Israeli flegs on every lamppost in other areas, gee whizz....better things to teach the children about........

• Thanks 1