3 hours ago, Jonjon79 said:

It looks like Palestine needs to be conserving to the annals of history.

It's fecking Israel that needs that doing to it, it was a country formed to get rid of the jews from the western world because no one has ever wanted the jews about and there's some thick fcuk heads on here than spout out about the UK being under threat and the invasion of unwanted folk and then they support the jews for doing the same thing to others..All that hamas have done in the last week the jews have beed doing to the palistinains since the end of WW2 ,not saying it's right but when your a race of people being killed off in front of the world and no one is doing feck all to help you then at some point your going to go all in,that's the point the Palistinain people are at and like the paddy's not every one in a terrorist or even supports there cause..

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Theres just no hope 😱

If we had historically “kept our noses out” we would still be running around with wode on our faces…..we are a nation founded on conquest and piracy and basically nicking the other blokes stuff becaus

Posted Images

The History of the imaginary Palestinian

state:

1. Before Israel there was a British

Mandate, not a Palestinian state

2. Before the British Mandate, it was the

Ottoman Empire, not a Palestinian

state.

3. Before the Ottoman Empire Was the

Islamic State of the Mamluks of Egypt

not a Palestinian state

4. Before the Islamic State of the

Mamluks from Egypt, the Arab-Kurdish

Empire was the Ayyubid, not a

Palestinian state

5. Before the Ayyubid Empire was the

Frankish and Christian Kingdom of

Jerusalem, not a Palestinian state.

6. Before the Kingdom of Jerusalem

was the Umayyad and Fatimid empire,

not a Palestinian state

7. Before the Umayyad and Fatimid

empires, the Byzantine Empire was not

a Palestinian state.

8. Before the Byzantine Empire, there

were Sassanids, not a Palestinian state.

9. Before the Sassanid Empire was the

Byzantine Empire, not a Palestinian

state.

10. Before the Byzantine Empire was

the Roman Empire, not a Palestinian

state.

11. Before the Roman Empire it was a

Hasmonean state, not a Palestinian state.

1 2. Before the Hasmonean state was

the Seleucid, not a Palestinian state

13. Before the Seleucid Empire was the

Empire of Alexander, not a Palestinian

state.

1 4. Before Alexander's empire it was the

Persian Empire, not a Palestinian state.

1 5. Before the Persian Empire was the

Babylonian Empire, not a Palestinian

state.

1 6. Before the Babylonian Empire were

the kingdoms of Israel and Judah, not a

Palestinian state,

17. Before the Kingdom of lsrael, thetheocracy of the twelve tribes of Israel

was not a Palestinian state.

18. Before the theocracy of the twelve

tribes of Israel, there was an

accumulation of independent Canaanite

city-kingdoms, not a Palestinian state.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
1 hour ago, fireman said:

It's fecking Israel that needs that doing to it, it was a country formed to get rid of the jews from the western world because no one has ever wanted the jews about and there's some thick fcuk heads on here than spout out about the UK being under threat and the invasion of unwanted folk and then they support the jews for doing the same thing to others..All that hamas have done in the last week the jews have beed doing to the palistinains since the end of WW2 ,not saying it's right but when your a race of people being killed off in front of the world and no one is doing feck all to help you then at some point your going to go all in,that's the point the Palistinain people are at and like the paddy's not every one in a terrorist or even supports there cause..

I only no a little of the history and if Im honest would prefer not to have our country involved in any other squabbles around the world but I heard a good quote today on the radio.

"Israel has always wanted peace, If the Palestinians would lay down their arms tomorrow there would be no more killing. If Israel laid down their arms tomorrow the Palestinian's would exterminate them from the face of the earth, it is what their religion teaches them to do"    

See for a thick fcuk head like me that makes a lot of sense especially as I havent witnessed any Jews wearing Kippahs and shouting god is great blowing up little kids or beheading soldiers on the streets of the UK.

• Like 9
38 minutes ago, TRUEBRIT66 said:

I only no a little of the history and if Im honest would prefer not to have our country involved in any other squabbles around the world but I heard a good quote today on the radio.

"Israel has always wanted peace, If the Palestinians would lay down their arms tomorrow there would be no more killing. If Israel laid down their arms tomorrow the Palestinian's would exterminate them from the face of the earth, it is what their religion teaches them to do"    

See for a thick fcuk head like me that makes a lot of sense especially as I havent witnessed any Jews wearing Kippahs and shouting god is great blowing up little kids or beheading soldiers on the streets of the UK.

A lot of folk do not realise the mindset of Muslims who follow their religion despite all the bollox they try to portray its the religion of peace even to a thick as two short planks Yorkshire man like me its fekin far from a religion of peace.

• Like 7
10 hours ago, fireman said:

In as much as the "ordinary" Brits voted them that govern us , ,, you once said to me you were misinformed by the media about stonehenge festival, the same is happening to you again wilf...

I’m misinformed on plenty mate but not on fuzzy wuzzys, these people hate us mate, they are a poison.

As I said, I know Isreal isn’t spreading peace and harmony and flowers in its daily dealings but in this scenario my enemies enemy is my friend. 

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, kanny said:
NEWS.SKY.COM

Police said a suspected had been arrested following the knife attack at a school in Arras - a...

There’s been an emergency COBRA meeting and they have immediately ordered 40 more candles deployed and a poem by Floella Benjamin ! 

• Haha 3
1 minute ago, WILF said:

There’s been an emergency COBRA meeting and they have immediately ordered 40 more candles deployed and a poem by Floella Benjamin ! 

Come on wilf ...don't look back in anger 😆 

• Haha 2
12 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Reuters are reporting the Saudis have asked for a defence pact with the Americans in return for accepting Israel as a sovereign state, the so called “Abraham Accord”

Cheers.

WWW.REUTERS.COM

Saudi Arabia is determined to secure a military pact requiring the United States to defend the...