30 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Could be any old picture, should never be so gullible when it comes to the internet. 

Do you honestly believe that Hamas didn't commit the atrocities that have been reported by every independent news outlet and every person who have witnessesd it  ?

Cheers.

• Like 1

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Theres just no hope 😱

If we had historically “kept our noses out” we would still be running around with wode on our faces…..we are a nation founded on conquest and piracy and basically nicking the other blokes stuff becaus

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Do you honestly believe that Hamas didn't commit the atrocities that have been reported by every independent news outlet and every person who have witnessesd it  ?

Cheers.

I believe atrocities are being committed by both sides.. 

since convid I don’t believe anything unless I see it with my own eyes. 

• Like 3
5 hours ago, chartpolski said:

Cheers.

Do you believe the jews haven't been doing the same for years seeing as you put yourself up as the site expert of arab issues, but funny how after all them years over there your supporting the jews over the arabs,lol...

• Like 1
WWW.CNN.COM

The Israeli government has not confirmed the specific claim that Hamas attackers cut off the heads of...

As far as I'm aware nobody has confirmed babies were beheaded. 

I'm open to being corrected. 

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:
WWW.CNN.COM

The Israeli government has not confirmed the specific claim that Hamas attackers cut off the heads of...

As far as I'm aware nobody has confirmed babies were beheaded. 

I'm open to being corrected. 

Mushrooms been looking at a I generated pics of kids with no noggins 

11 hours ago, jukel123 said:

If eugenicists had their way. Nobody would be born except their mirror images.

Yes blacks or negroes or people of colour, or whatever they prefer to be called have different body shapes and suffer disproportionately from sickle cell anaemia, but labs  often suffer from hip dysplasia whilst greyhounds hardly ever do. They are both dogs.

Anyway I'm out of this debate. I know from long experience  that discussing race with Wilf is pointless.

It's like trying to persuade me that the monarchy is worthwhile and the public school system is a jolly good institution. Some things are non negotiable for certain people and no amount of argument will persuade them otherwise. Good night chaps.

Both dogs but genetically completely different in looks, behaviour, intelligence and demeanour ! 
Surely that’s not even a discussion is it ? 
A seagull don’t taste like a roast chicken by all accounts ! 

Im not into eugenics at all but I acknowledge that genetic differences exist in everything in the world and those differences run as far as giving animals, insects, fish, birds, humans their own unique social structures and their own unique habits and way of doing things.

I have never suggested that everyone in the world should be the same I only argue that we acknowledge the obvious differences and stop trying to tell this (pretty recent) fairytale ! 

Edited by WILF
  • Like 1
10 hours ago, mushroom said:

You’ve no idea mate!

i’ve more an idea then you and your dopey pal the stiffmeister lol 

ive family have it and there’s no black in em 

same as family with the same blood as chartpolski  which a lot a basque people have there’s indians asians with sickle cell it’s not just blacks lol 

Just now, mC HULL said:

i’ve more an idea then you and your dopey pal the stiffmeister lol 

ive family have it and there’s no black in em 

same as family with the same blood as chartpolski  which a lot a basque people have there’s indians asians with sickle cell it’s not just blacks lol 

But it is predominantly a negroid condition isn’t it, I mean even general medical science acknowledges that.

Again, not even a discussion. 

On a completely different note, you can see why Europeans are in tatters…..when even bog standard every day lads are trying to convince themselves and their fellow Joe Soaps of fairytales to fit some well meaning humanitarian one world view that won’t get you told off…..then you know the jobs f****d !

• Like 4
2 hours ago, fireman said:

Do you believe the jews haven't been doing the same for years seeing as you put yourself up as the site expert of arab issues, but funny how after all them years over there your supporting the jews over the arabs,lol...

I’m not supporting any one over anyone else.

I just find it strange that anyone would not believe what Hamas did.

And no, I’m not an expert on Arab issues, but I tend to speak from actual experience, not from what I read or see on tv.

Cheers,

• Like 7
21 minutes ago, WILF said:

But it is predominantly a negroid condition isn’t it, I mean even general medical science acknowledges that.

Again, not even a discussion. 

On a completely different note, you can see why Europeans are in tatters…..when even bog standard every day lads are trying to convince themselves and their fellow Joe Soaps of fairytales to fit some well meaning humanitarian one world view that won’t get you told off…..then you know the jobs f****d !

SICKLE-CELL.COM

Statistics on sickle cell indicate that 1 in 365 African Americans and 1 in 316,000 Hispanic Americans in the...

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I’m not supporting any one over anyone else.

I just find it strange that anyone would not believe what Hamas did.

And no, I’m not an expert on Arab issues, but I tend to speak from actual experience, not from what I read or see on tv.

Cheers,

I don't think it's people doubting bad stuff happened....but equally we have to be careful that people with agendas aren't allowed to let their imagination run wild. 

Hamas launched an attack, innocents died in horrific ways.....but that doesn't mean people can add their own horrific stories. As far as I'm aware the beheaded baby stories haven't been confirmed. Terrible photos doing the rounds could equally have come from the aftermath of Israeli bombs or even British bombs in Iraq or Afghanistan. 

Like many others the questioning doesn't mean we support hamas, just like questioning the west's agenda's in Ukraine doesn't mean we automatically prefer Putin and Russia. 

Wars are never a case of Goodies and baddies.....you should look with suspension at the evidence and agenda's of anyone who tries to convince you that they are

• Like 6
34 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

I don't think it's people doubting bad stuff happened....but equally we have to be careful that people with agendas aren't allowed to let their imagination run wild. 

Hamas launched an attack, innocents died in horrific ways.....but that doesn't mean people can add their own horrific stories. As far as I'm aware the beheaded baby stories haven't been confirmed. Terrible photos doing the rounds could equally have come from the aftermath of Israeli bombs or even British bombs in Iraq or Afghanistan. 

Like many others the questioning doesn't mean we support hamas, just like questioning the west's agenda's in Ukraine doesn't mean we automatically prefer Putin and Russia. 

Wars are never a case of Goodies and baddies.....you should look with suspension at the evidence and agenda's of anyone who tries to convince you that they are

That’s a fair comment, but I think it’s beyond doubt that Hamas started this latest round of violence.

Is Israel innocent in all this ? Of course not, but I see people on the streets of Newcastle actually denying that the Hamas incursion into Israel even happened and it’s all some Jewish plot !

Cheers.

17 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

That’s a fair comment, but I think it’s beyond doubt that Hamas started this latest round of violence.

Is Israel innocent in all this ? Of course not, but I see people on the streets of Newcastle actually denying that the Hamas incursion into Israel even happened and it’s all some Jewish plot !

Cheers.

Wouldn’t surprise me, they lied about the holocaust as well.

53 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Genuine reply mate, what is there to question ?

As I said before, I take a pretty basic view……let Isreal rinse as many people who hate us as possible and we will deal with whatever falls out the other end !

We will be dealing with something anyway (and there’s a good chance some of that may be Muslim fanatics doing something) so it may as well be this if it means there’s a few less of them. 
I dont think we need to get too clever about it:

Do they hate us and cause us loads of aggro ? Yes !

Are they getting levelled ? Yes!

Good, move on and wait for the next bit of shit ! 

• Like 2