5 minutes ago, paulus said:

Again this is going to sound racist but it isn't, My grandad and my dad both served in areas where the Muslim faith was followed, Both told be, "They are different from us and will never accept us other than to further there own aims"  My Uncles mate was an advisor to a middle eastern country for years,  living there for most of this time, My uncle asked him once what he actually thought of them. Expecting him to say, there not all bad and whatever but His answer took him back a bit as he said Nuke the lot. 

Men who lived in a time when it wasn’t a shocker to just tell the truth !……anyone with half a brain can see this.

I was a wholesaler, I dealt with Turks and Greeks and Africans and pakis and Italians and all sorts, you couldn’t trust a fuzzy wuzzy as far as you could throw them…..everything is smoke and mirrors and shmooze with those f***ing scoundrels ! 
They don’t know how to be “right”, it’s just not in their nature !

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Theres just no hope 😱

If we had historically “kept our noses out” we would still be running around with wode on our faces…..we are a nation founded on conquest and piracy and basically nicking the other blokes stuff becaus

Posted Images

39 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

killing kids is nothing new for israel is it just not hiding it now 

And one day those kids will grow up, row a dinghy to Dover and cut your f***ing throat given half a chance and if you think they won’t then you just don’t have a concept of what you are up against my marathon walking friend !

• Like 1
1 hour ago, paulus said:

Again this is going to sound racist but it isn't, My grandad and my dad both served in areas where the Muslim faith was followed, Both told me, "They are different from us and will never accept us other than to further there own aims"  My Uncles mate was an advisor to a middle eastern country for years,  living there for most of this time, My uncle asked him once what he actually thought of them. Expecting him to say, there not all bad and whatever but His answer took him back a bit as he said Nuke the lot. 

Im not having that. A very pleasant young, brown skinned  doctor wearing a hijab stuck her vaselined finger up my arse and then introduced a camera all the way up my colon. Further, she gave me gas which made me feel pleasantly drunk. There's  good in all religions.

Edited by jukel123
  • Haha 1
Just now, WILF said:

And one day those kids will grow up, row a dinghy to Dover and cut your f***ing throat given half a chance and if you think they won’t then you just don’t have a concept of what you are up against my marathon walking friend !

Jesus Wilf behave.  Marathon walking friend? No comprende.

8 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

"Different religious factions which hate each other". Very like Christians.

Tribes and sects……it’s not new and it’s not a secret, but they hate you more and that top trumps everything !

Just now, jukel123 said:

Im not having that. A very pleasant young, brown skinned  doctor wearing a hijabs stuck her vaselined finger up my arse and then introduced a camera all the way up my colon. Further she gave me gas which made me feel pleasantly drunk. There's  good in all races.

One stuck an endoscope up mine, now that did produce gas, 

8 minutes ago, paulus said:

All humans at heart are tribal that's why the world will never be at peace, Accept this and its far easier to understand the world. 

Bingo !

12 minutes ago, WILF said:

No country in the world, never mind Muslims, will back the loosing horse……but make no mistake, they would see every Jew and every Christian and every European dead if they thought they could get away with it. 

I agree, Wilf, I'm just contributing to what could be a good debate .

Cheers.

• Like 1
Just now, WILF said:

Bingo !

Here's another one that my Grandad said that might be considered racist now. he told me black people are not the same as us, there blood is different, he appears to be correct, how many white people suffer from sickle cell?

3 minutes ago, paulus said:

Here's another one that my Grandad said that might be considered racist now. he told me black people are not the same as us, there blood is different, he appears to be correct, how many white people suffer from sickle cell?

I'm not sure how true it is, but the negros teeth are a different composite to the Caucasian , and their bone density is heavier, which is why they never produce good swimmers.

But I could just be a closet eugenist.........

Cheers.

5 minutes ago, paulus said:

It’s like saying the sky is blue mate, when did speaking the obvious became so radical ? L