• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Theres just no hope 😱

If we had historically “kept our noses out” we would still be running around with wode on our faces…..we are a nation founded on conquest and piracy and basically nicking the other blokes stuff becaus

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

The White House have retracted the beheaded baby statement.

And ?……..are we all having some sort of collective memory lapse ?

image.jpeg.0f42726e2b5c41027a221a5269b87a0b.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, WILF said:

And ?……..are we all having some sort of collective memory lapse ?

image.jpeg.0f42726e2b5c41027a221a5269b87a0b.jpeg

Think a few think people are siding with terrorists?? What makes you think that, I’ve already stated both sides are rats. 

still don’t mean Jews can lie about baby’s being beheaded. A lies a lie 

Just now, lurcherman 887 said:

Think a few think people are siding with terrorists?? What makes you think that, I’ve already stated both sides are rats. 

still don’t mean Jews can lie about baby’s being beheaded. A lies a lie 

I didn’t say that, I said are all we all forgetting what these people are !

Manchester !

0F1E0262-7ED8-4CC7-9B57-AB863E009968.jpeg.d359d6dc481f317ed30b91ce7d80e968.jpeg

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, WILF said:

image.jpeg.6beb614e7d6eafbe6ec4b9935a7683ee.jpeg

Maybe we will keep our noses out of other peoples problems, don’t see this happening in Poland do we ? Why did we occupy Iraq again ? Why did we kill gadaffi ? They kept Isis and the like out of Europe and we let em in lol couldn’t make it up 

• Like 1

Maybe we will keep our noses out of other peoples problems, don’t see this happening in Poland do we ? Why did we occupy Iraq again ? Why did we kill gadaffi ? They kept Isis and the like out of Europe and we let em in lol couldn’t make it up 

You don’t t see it in Poland because they don’t allow loads of odd marks there and people are not afraid to just tell the truth ! 

• Like 1
Just now, WILF said:

You don’t t see it in Poland because they don’t allow loads of odd marks there and people are not afraid to just tell the truth ! 

The Jews run America and the uk Wilf that’s why we went to war so the greedy jewry can continue, funny how the only country’s we want to go to war with are the ones that whos banks we don’t own. 

Wonder what mushrooms been looking at then ? 

I fully believe they killed everyone on the kibbutz. I wouldn’t put it past Israel beheading them themselves to gain and shock the world. 

Israel are losing the media war just look at the comments on Facebook or you tube every one is against them. If you done a poll they would lose 

The Jews run America and the uk Wilf that’s why we went to war so the greedy jewry can continue, funny how the only country’s we want to go to war with are the ones that whos banks we don’t own. 

And, like a stuck record, I will say again “so ?”……the more of them that get levelled the better because any way round you care to frame it, we will be dealing with some type of shit anyway war or no war……that’s what happens when you keep electing traitors mate.

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, WILF said:

Genuine reply mate, what is there to question ?

As I said before, I take a pretty basic view……let Isreal rinse as many people who hate us as possible and we will deal with whatever falls out the other end !

We will be dealing with something anyway (and there’s a good chance some of that may be Muslim fanatics doing something) so it may as well be this if it means there’s a few less of them. 
I dont think we need to get too clever about it:

Do they hate us and cause us loads of aggro ? Yes !

Are they getting levelled ? Yes!

Good, move on and wait for the next bit of shit ! 

Always question.

I agree with you on 99% of things. But no I can't be indifferent to the killing of kids and innocent civilians because they are Muslim. 

To win anything you must be better. I wouldn't ever sink to their level. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

A proper war is needed imo this life is a joke. Everything based on whos sides getting most support. 

sickening, haven’t heard any more Jewish have died ? Just continuing to bombard kids and women, and the Jew loves it 

bit of luck this old cretin will be bones soon