With all this anti establishment going on is it time to get rid of the monarchy?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The monarchy died with Phillip !…..it died when they let that gormless ginger c**t marry a fuzzy wuzzy and it died when they let that stupid f***ing Don King impersonating, Brother Lee, coon preacher

I have had the privilege recently to be called a conspiracy believer when I said all those coming over in boats was been facilitated by the establishment to once they have been granted residency will

Green loving Davos globalists who are up to their neck in thinking of ways of extracting the money out of our pockets Charles has been at it for years and William is following in his footsteps, they o

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Wolfdog91 said:

Just a big ass jewel encrusted drain on y'all's tax paying population 

We could allways go down the Presidential route and have an eighty year old with dementia embarrassing the country every time he speaks.

On second thoughts.........maybe not !

Cheers.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, chartpolski said:

We could allways go down the Presidential route and have an eighty year old with dementia embarrassing the country every time he speaks.

On second thoughts.........maybe not !

Cheers.

Don't y'all have like a new 30 page thread on here every week about how y'all government t it's stripping away y'all's rights bending over and f***ing y'all with no lube ? 

I mean honestly I'm the kinda guy who wants everyone in DC brought out on the lawn and a 9mm to the back of their head but haaayy....y'all boy isn't looking too hot either....but I reckon if you have pure bred papers and enough shiny bits on a half dead waste of space dog and dress em up a bit no one really cares if their a drain on you and yours because good breeding and all that.

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, Wolfdog91 said:

Don't y'all have like a new 30 page thread on here every week about how y'all government t it's stripping away y'all's rights bending over and f***ing y'all with no lube ? 

I mean honestly I'm the kinda guy who wants everyone in DC brought out on the lawn and a 9mm to the back of their head but haaayy....y'all boy isn't looking too hot either....but I reckon if you have pure bred papers and enough shiny bits on a half dead waste of space dog and dress em up a bit no one really cares if their a drain on you and yours because good breeding and all that.

I'd love to give a detailed reply, but it appears my young protege, mC , has been giving you English lessons ! LOL !

Dont take it so serious, mate, it's only a hunting site on't 'net !

Cheers.

9 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I'd love to give a detailed reply, but it appears my young protege, mC , has been giving you English lessons ! LOL !

Dont take it so serious, mate, it's only a hunting site on't 'net !

Cheers.

🤣🤣 hay theirs only about two people on here that can really get on my nerves , I could definitely have a drink and bullshit with the rest of you 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Wolfdog91 said:

🤣🤣 hay theirs only about two people on here that can really get on my nerves , I could definitely have a drink and bullshit with the rest of you 

Am I one of the two ? I honestly hope not, as I'd love to have a chat with you over a few Tennessee sipping whiskey's, a nectar I've had one or two of tonight as I've watched my football team (round ball) win 8-0, and Wales defeat our antipodean cousins at rugby (egg shaped ball).

Its just what we call "craic", an Irish word meaning banter !

Cheers.

• Like 1