That's Brand fckt

I don't like the bloke. But these accusations are being taken as undeniable "evidence". There's some evil men out there, but, equally there are some evil women, who know that these days, a well publicised complaint can lead to the end of a man's career. We used to dismiss the idea of trial by media, now it's an everyday occurrence. We also used to say a man's private life, however sordid, has nothing to do with his job.

The  correct way to make a complaint is a police station,not a newspaper or a television programme.

Edited by jukel123
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 3

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think Brand is a shithouse and perfectly capable of being guilty of what he’s accused of, and I despise him and Ross for what they did to Andrew Sachs…….BUT , if the government wanted to give creden

Tony Blair lowered the age of homosexual consent to 16, so it is perfectly legal and probably celebrated for a man of any age to bugger a 16 year old male child…..it’s another one of those “hard won r

Posted Images

21 hours ago, keepdiggin said:

He’ll commit “suicide” soon 

Possibly choke on an oversized meatball 

Incidentally I recall a tale told during a first aid course of a Doris requiring the Heinrich manoeuvre at an Italian celebration to dislodge similar, I hear this produced a powerful projectile followed by an outpouring of emotion

35 minutes ago, low plains drifter said:

Possibly choke on an oversized meatball 

Incidentally I recall a tale told during a first aid course of a Doris requiring the Heinrich manoeuvre at an Italian celebration to dislodge similar, I hear this produced a powerful projectile followed by an outpouring of emotion

He's a veggie, so meatballs out, maybe a chunk of tofu

28 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Well, when I say mice, they were just figments of my imagination, brought on by malnourishment, but they were real mice to me.  

Every time we had chicken soup for dinner, one of our pet rabbits went missing.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
51 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Well, when I say mice, they were just figments of my imagination, brought on by malnourishment, but they were real mice to me.  

Paradise 

If we even dreamt of malnourishment we would be snapped in half and used to make temporary shoe horns