That's Brand fckt

Tony Blair lowered the age of homosexual consent to 16, so it is perfectly legal and probably celebrated for a man of any age to bugger a 16 year old male child…..it’s another one of those “hard won rights” of a minority group !

If Brand got across some 16 year old bird and it was consensual then there is absolutely no charge to answer.

It not most 30/40/50 something age blokes cup of tea but it’s absolutely not a crime in any way shape or form.

Secondly, we have been told that we have to believe these “survivors” regardless of facts or context for so many years now that I’m afraid I now believe almost none of them !

Congratulations all you Hollywood actresses who “came forward” 10+ years after the event (and millions of dollars in wages later !)……congratulations all these famous for five minutes “victims” who suddenly woke up Monday morning and decided getting f****d by some C list celebrity or a footballer was now “rape”

You did nothing for genuine victims of these hideous crimes so far, you never prevented one more girl (or boy) from being preyed on the last 10/15/20 years and now you have invalidated the genuine cases altogether !…….these women have set back the safety of women by a 100 years and I hope they all f***ing drown !

• Like 15

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think Brand is a shithouse and perfectly capable of being guilty of what he’s accused of, and I despise him and Ross for what they did to Andrew Sachs…….BUT , if the government wanted to give creden

Tony Blair lowered the age of homosexual consent to 16, so it is perfectly legal and probably celebrated for a man of any age to bugger a 16 year old male child…..it’s another one of those “hard won r

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Stopping a man making money on an unproven allegation. 

Why the f**k would you want to go through the courts? Burn 🔥 him or bring back the witch's ducking stool. f****n evidence or due process! Mere details and a waste of time. It says in The Sun........

• Haha 1
15 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Stopping a man making money on an unproven allegation. 

Only four of the 63 clauses in Magna Carta are still valid today - 1 (part), 13, 39 and 40. Of enduring importance to people appealing to the charter over the last 800 years are the famous clauses 39 and 40:

“No free man shall be seized, imprisoned, dispossessed, outlawed, exiled or ruined in any way, nor in any way proceeded against, except by the lawful judgement of his peers and the law of the land.

“To no one will we sell, to no one will we deny or delay right or justice.”

These clauses remain law today, and provided the basis for important principles in English law developed in the fourteenth through to the seventeenth century, and which were exported to America and other English-speaking countries. Their phrasing, ‘to no one' and ‘no free man' gave these provisions a universal quality that is still applicable today in a way that many of the clauses relating specifically to feudal custom are not.

• Like 3
Just now, kanny said:

Only four of the 63 clauses in Magna Carta are still valid today - 1 (part), 13, 39 and 40. Of enduring importance to people appealing to the charter over the last 800 years are the famous clauses 39 and 40:

“No free man shall be seized, imprisoned, dispossessed, outlawed, exiled or ruined in any way, nor in any way proceeded against, except by the lawful judgement of his peers and the law of the land.

“To no one will we sell, to no one will we deny or delay right or justice.”

These clauses remain law today, and provided the basis for important principles in English law developed in the fourteenth through to the seventeenth century, and which were exported to America and other English-speaking countries. Their phrasing, ‘to no one' and ‘no free man' gave these provisions a universal quality that is still applicable today in a way that many of the clauses relating specifically to feudal custom are not.

Now that does make you think!

• Like 2
9 hours ago, WILF said:

Tony Blair lowered the age of homosexual consent to 16, so it is perfectly legal and probably celebrated for a man of any age to bugger a 16 year old male child…..it’s another one of those “hard won rights” of a minority group !

If Brand got across some 16 year old bird and it was consensual then there is absolutely no charge to answer.

It not most 30/40/50 something age blokes cup of tea but it’s absolutely not a crime in any way shape or form.

Secondly, we have been told that we have to believe these “survivors” regardless of facts or context for so many years now that I’m afraid I now believe almost none of them !

Congratulations all you Hollywood actresses who “came forward” 10+ years after the event (and millions of dollars in wages later !)……congratulations all these famous for five minutes “victims” who suddenly woke up Monday morning and decided getting f****d by some C list celebrity or a footballer was now “rape”

You did nothing for genuine victims of these hideous crimes so far, you never prevented one more girl (or boy) from being preyed on the last 10/15/20 years and now you have invalidated the genuine cases altogether !…….these women have set back the safety of women by a 100 years and I hope they all f***ing drown !

What age should the legal age of consent be? To a guy my age 16 seems like a baby,but if you make it higher you will criminalise a good proportion of 16 year olds.

9 hours ago, WILF said:

What doesn't help in some of the cases is when people have been found to be liars that their is no consequence for them . 

Benjamin Mendy the man city full back was accused of mulpile things like rape and attampted rape by some women. He was a Man City player on big wages in a team that would eventually go on to break records . He got accused and the papers and the Internet went to town on him , character assassination and career assassination. Year or so later he's cleared in court and is now back in France playing for Lorient . A whole lifetime of working hard as a kid , giving up social things when younger to play football to have it all taken away from you because of a lie . 

Where is the jail time for the girls who lied ? They were happy to see him do time 

All the bullshitters and the sympathy chasers have created a cloud over actual rape cases and you'd like to think that women and media would treat them with utter contempt

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
56 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

What age should the legal age of consent be? To a guy my age 16 seems like a baby,but if you make it higher you will criminalise a good proportion of 16 year olds.

Maybe they should have a lower age group. 16-19 couple is ok . 19+ couple  is ok

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

Maybe they should have a lower age group. 16-19 couple is ok . 19+ couple  is ok

Teachers cannot have sex with former pupils under 18. Maybe celebrities should be barred from kids under 18 too.

There's a line from a Motor head track which goes:" you're jail bait,and I just can't wait".

If the law was 18 for celebrities it might stop some exploitation of minors.

Edited by jukel123
53 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

I have no idea, I have never given it any thought.

Old men shouldn’t be f***ing about with clearly immature people purely on moral grounds, but we ain’t talking morality we are talking law.

But that wasn’t my point, my point was that the media seem to be making it a “thing” as part or this whole latest “bread & violence for the masses” spectacle about Russel Brand (who I happen to loath ) when they don’t say a word about the fact it’s legal for old men to bugger young boys.

We all know what this is…….much as I loath him, he was a very public voice saying some things that needed said.

Wether that was out of a true conviction or purely because it “sells” I don’t really care….I just care that people say them. 

Most of this shit is just white noise to me now when in reality it should be very important…..that’s what reducing every life experience good or bad to nothing more than tittle tattle will do for ya ! 

• Like 2
Just now, jukel123 said:

Teachers cannot have sex with former pupils under 18. Maybe celebrities should be barred from kids under 18 too.

There's a line from a Motor head teack which goes:" you're jail bait,and I just can't wait".

If the law was 18 for celebrities it might stop some exploitation of minors.

How would you define a celebrity though? Different areas have different local celebrities,  I don't know how you could draw a line . 

What I find odd is that it seems a good portion of celebrities & musicians have had a thing for very young girls,  elvis likes young young girls , sure someone from pink ffloyd married a young girl , I think Aerosmith Tyler married a very young girl . We're they like that before stardom? Did stardom make them like that?

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Welsh_red said:

How would you define a celebrity though? Different areas have different local celebrities,  I don't know how you could draw a line . 

What I find odd is that it seems a good portion of celebrities & musicians have had a thing for very young girls,  elvis likes young young girls , sure someone from pink ffloyd married a young girl , I think Aerosmith Tyler married a very young girl . We're they like that before stardom? Did stardom make them like that?

It was the done thing years ago mate just about all the rock/pop stars back in the day were at it

Edited by Bakerboy
9 hours ago, Welsh_red said:

Old men attracting young women. I think it's an ego thing,, rather than a Pedo thing. Drugs, sex, and rock and roll. It's bound to get messy