XL Bully Ban Incoming

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's it... I'm out of here!! 

I'm pretty easy going and tolerant about most things ,but every time I see one of those big fat ugly useless earless bags of shite towing a skinny scruffy trackie wearing waste of space and his tattoo

Here's the common sense approach i.m.o... XL bullies added to the existing DDA. Making it illegal to breed and sell so, in theory no other dogs being added to the existing population. A

Posted Images

I'd say the problem with them is bellends breeding them for colour and appearance not temperament and health but unfortunately too many of them are hurting people so the breed will suffer for it. I was recently looking at pups of all breeds and there was several teenage xl pups for sale which had probably started pushing the boundaries and the owners couldn't handle them.

Edited by gnipper
  • Like 8
25 minutes ago, BGD said:

Thoughts? Honestly something needs to be done but we all know how ineffective breed bans are and I wonder what other breeds/types will end up getting caught up in any ban that covers them.

When I am fuhrer, I will personally shoot the f****n lot. They are a fucktard's dog mutilating and killing people. I will shoot on sight any dog resembling XL bully. Anti_social c**ts  who own them would also end up dead if they complained or looked at me the wrong way. Off to take my medication now.

Edited by jukel123
  • Like 6
  • Haha 6
1 minute ago, gnipper said:

I'd say the problem with them is bellends breeding them for colour and appearance but unfortunately too many of them are hurting people so the breed will suffer for it. I was recently looking at pups of all breeds and there was several teenage xl pups for sale which had probably started pushing the boundaries and the owners couldn't handle them.

Yep folk jumped on breeding them when they saw the money they were fetching and now the bottom has fallen out of the market and there's 1000s of them getting passed round from inappropriate home to inappropriate home. Sad state of affairs all round really.

Honestly I don't know the answer but we've tried bans before and I'd say there's probably more pit bulls in the country now than there ever was before the ban.

• Like 3

Them and frenchies are getting offloaded all over the show,young breeding age bitches they've realised won't be profitable any more. The type of person owning them wouldn't cull an iffy one especially if it cost them a fair few quid so would pass on the problem and still it gets bred from.

• Like 1
Just now, gnipper said:

Them and frenchies are getting offloaded all over the show,young breeding age bitches they've realised won't be profitable any more. The type of person owning them wouldn't cull an iffy one especially if it cost them a fair few quid so would pass on the problem and still it gets bred from.

Said for a long time one of the biggest problems with dogs in this country is the fact people haven't got the heart to cull wronguns and unwanted pups anymore. A bullet in the head is much kinder than shoving a dog onto the merry-go-round of rehoming.

• Like 8
1 minute ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Silly paki couldn’t even run away at end 

Honestly watching that video I kept waiting for someone to fecking grab the thing and get it under control, it wasn't even going that hard really someone who knew what they were doing could have easily got it under control.

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

When I am fuhrer, I will personally shoot the f****n lot. They are a fucktard's dog mutilating and killing people. I will shoot on site any dog resembling XL bully. Anti_social c**ts  who own them would also end up dead if they complained or looked at me the wrong way. Off to take my medication now.

I still want to see you fill John Fury in mate if you're still fancying it? I will personally sponsor you nicely!! Lol..

Just now, Bush Rummager said:

I still want to see you fill John Fury in mate if you're still fancying it? I will personally sponsor you nicely!! Lol..

John Fury/  xl bulldogs same category mate. Oiling and polishing my rifle as I write this mate. 

• Haha 2

Ok I will play devils advocate is it the breed ?

Couple of years ago I was on a bus when a young fella sat right next to in the buddy seats with a young male dog think it was coming up to a year or was year old? It was ok with me talking to him about it a dogs in general but barked at some teenage lads that were acting like they do these days messing around . 
if you think back 80s was the German shepherd ,90s rotties were devil dogs then we had the pit bulls etc 

maybe it’s idiots that shouldn’t have big dogs or a dog at all or the breeders who don’t breed for temperament and health but like said breed for colour an patterns.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I think most of us here are libertarians and don't support bans, yet our way of life is fcked while the retarded mongrels running wild in the UK seem to exist untouched. 

Like most I wouldn't want to ban these dogs or any others for people who understand those animals..... unfortunately for every one of them there's 200 muppets. 

• Like 6
4 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

I think most of us here are libertarians and don't support bans, yet our way of life is fcked while the retarded mongrels running wild in the UK seem to exist untouched. 

Like most I wouldn't want to ban these dogs or any others for people who understand those animals..... unfortunately for every one of them there's 200 muppets. 

Yep the problem is the explosion in the population of these dogs caused by the mental money they were fetching. These dogs need a certain type of owner and home but the average owner now seems to be someone who jumped on the latest fashion after frenchies got a bit boring who doesn't bother training it and just turns it out in their postage stamp of a back yard for exercise :no:

• Like 1