Tenerife

Only a day really wouldn't recommend it went to the museum and pyramids bit dodgy up there.but didn't mind luxor when went up to valley of the Kings and kanak temple and them been up a couple of times and enjoyed it cairo feels dodgy constantly gettin pestered learnt a nice word though emshee when said snappy basically means feck off came in handy there 😀 

• Like 1

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can't imagine the horror them poor folks must have gone through doesn't bear thinking about its another reason though it might sound silly to some but no way on this earth will I holiday in a Muslim

I went abroad once....never again 😄

Tell socks that gnasher has invited him to a few days scuba diving in the red sea and bird says it'll be a blinding few days. Lol. 

Posted Images

3 hours ago, downsouth said:

And knocked all their dogs out then left because Hull is much nicer

2 week in puerto rico was to much for me pop to tenerife to hot and fack all to do id rather be home december waking out onto the land first thing bit  a dew butterfly’s in the stomach at what’s to come 

beats any hot shithole 

• Like 1
37 minutes ago, WILF said:

Clutcher ?

poetry in motion a real man’s sport 

not like a queers watching men run about in shorts crying when they loose enthralled in a kids game  lol 

and me hearts sound now got me blood sorted and arteries are clear as can be lol

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

the shitty david beckham is we’re it all went queer @WILFwe had the great cantona at 7 loved to get banned for giving out boots stamps we had ince then  along come the shit spice boy with his bryle cream playing like a pansy jumping out a tackles get paid and playing for real and ac because he sold shirts as well as lifted em 

now it’s a game for pansys i’ll have me young lad at rugby me daughter play football ffs lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

the shitty david beckham is we’re it all went queer @WILFwe had the great cantona at 7 loved to get banned for giving out boots stamps we had ince then  along come the shit spice boy with his bryle cream playing like a pansy jumping out a tackles get paid and playing for real and ac because he sold shirts as well as lifted em 

now it’s a game for pansys i’ll have me young lad at rugby me daughter play football ffs lol

Aye, that’ll be it mate ! 

3 hours ago, mC HULL said:

Man was one of the fittest, dedicated  footballers to ever pull on boots , pulling out of tackles …ffs 

• Haha 1
49 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Man was one of the fittest, dedicated  footballers to ever pull on boots , pulling out of tackles …ffs 

did you watch football back then stiff ? 

or you have a short memory lolE51DC0F5-0623-4DC2-88ED-043E6BBF0F2F.png.32961aff2e832781f646461b0ca79e45.pnghe was average just a spice boy more famous for been a bryle cream wearing pansy following a spice girl about 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, mC HULL said:

what was embarrassing was beckham jumping that tackle shitting it and brazil scoring straight after lol

Yeah I bet when he looks at his medal collection , he genuinely sits “ I wish I could go back and get my knee bent in half in a tackle I won’t win” 

• Like 2
26 minutes ago, mackem said:

Good series on the Beckhams on Netflix at the moment,both shrewd cookies,his hobby is bee-keeping.

Hes very smart mate, first footballer to recognise how to make a brand out of yourself, it was like beatlemania all over the world... to think he was stupid is stupid lol.. really enjoying the series, but I'm a UTD and football fan so understand its not for everyone

Oh and he was a very very good footballer, you just don't get to play in a side with Figo, Ronaldo, Zidane, Carlos etc if your average...shirt sales alone is not enough...plus captain your country, get plus 100 caps, win leagues all over the world, instrumental in a champions league final win....etc etc... its a bit sloppy and lazy to focus on the spice girls, pretty boy rhetoric imo...nothing aimed at you mate, couldn't be assed with multiple posts 

• Like 4