At home with the Furys..

I will admit to watching it as some parts are funny and it's obvious the man craves publicity. What I can't get my head around why would anyone approach him in public or any other celebrity for that matter for selfies it's just something I would never dream of doing tbh.

• Like 2

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I could think of nothing worse than sitting and watching that backwards cnut👎

Well said mate!! Let's spend all day reading bollocks on here instead!!🤣

Get a fecking life there will be plenty of Time for watching other people’s shite if and when we make it to the old people’s home, while your fit and able life’s for living not watching someone else’s

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

I will admit to watching it as some parts are funny and it's obvious the man craves publicity. What I can't get my head around why would anyone approach him in public or any other celebrity for that matter for selfies it's just something I would never dream of doing tbh.

I agree , [BANNED TEXT] he came in our gaff I just popped head round and clocked him and thought least he,s putting money in the till lol. Now if it had been Kelly LeBrock my childhood crush it would of been a different story lol

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Leo Sayer said:

Funny enough my sister foned yesterday and was talking about this and said I've got to watch it. I probably will , I like him me as a personality and a boxer. I've read quite a few of his books. I bought my sister Paris,s autobiography and she said that Paris is the rock and brains behind them, a very driven woman by all accounts. He actually popped into our buisness years ago with Paris. Funny enough his brother a few weeks ago was working down the road for a few weeks and he came in quite a bit and me and the staff got friendly with him. He had a landscaping buisness , I got talking too him quite a bit and I found him a nice well mannered lad to be honest.

Same here mate.. my brother tipped me off about it saying how funny it was so I'll see it through. I don't watch a deal of tele to be honest so I'll stick it on and keep an eye on it whilst I'm pottering about. He is a character though and I like that.. look at all those boring knuckle heads he's ripped to bits in the weigh ins and press conferences. Look at Wilder.. no personality whatsoever. Anyway, I took one of Furys books on my holls a few months back.. read the first half and i realised I'd already read the first half but that's as far as I got so I've read the first half twice and not touched the second half ffs!! 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, tatsblisters said:

" I'm a humble fanboy and you are such a great man, can I have the honour of standing next to you sir and being photographed? It would mean such a lot to me, I love licking arse. Thank you from the bottom of my heart Mr Fury."........Nah, f**k that. Lol

The only celebrity I would  ever like to have shaken the hand of was  Muhammad Ali. He gave me such entertainment over the years, and I admired his courage in and out of the ring.

Edited by jukel123
  • Like 1

Get a fecking life there will be plenty of Time for watching other people’s shite if and when we make it to the old people’s home, while your fit and able life’s for living not watching someone else’s car crash existence 😳  

• Like 5
  • Haha 2
11 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Get a fecking life there will be plenty of Time for watching other people’s shite if and when we make it to the old people’s home, while your fit and able life’s for living not watching someone else’s car crash existence 😳  

Well said mate!!

Let's spend all day reading bollocks on here instead!!🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 12
Just now, Bush Rummager said:

Well said mate!!

Other people write bollocks mate. My posts are always jewels of truth and wisdom, never to be missed. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
14 minutes ago, Bush Rummager said:

Well said mate!!

I,m on Netflix myself mate I think or one of those platforms never got round to watching it yet myself, up at 7 with the rugrats quick bit of bollox on here and I,m off to top them to my daughter for a ride back up the canal, one life live it 👍👍

1483F469-F8E3-4397-A98C-EC51E3A967BD.jpeg

• Like 2
27 minutes ago, Greyman said:

I,m on Netflix myself mate I think or one of those platforms never got round to watching it yet myself, up at 7 with the rugrats quick bit of bollox on here and I,m off to top them to my daughter for a ride back up the canal, one life live it 👍👍

1483F469-F8E3-4397-A98C-EC51E3A967BD.jpeg

I know you've you family around you mate and you've prioritised your priorities!! Lol!! Have a good one captain 👍 

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

To be fair to bush he’s on the sick bed at the minute he’s usually cycling to Skegness or walking up a mountain 

Ha!! You know me too well mate!! I'm absolutely gagging to get back out doing some more stupid outdoor shit! I've got a route planned to ride to Cleethorpes.. mostly nice little lanes on my to do list soon as I'm fit again!!

• Like 4

I watched the whole series a few nights ago, personally I thought he was 1 miserable fuker with all his mood swings and blamed his mental helf bollocks , just all put on, his wife seemed like a lovely woman definitely to good for him, didn’t deserve half the stuff he said or done to her.

31 minutes ago, Whispering Whiskey 66 said:

I watched the whole series a few nights ago, personally I thought he was 1 miserable fuker with all his mood swings and blamed his mental helf bollocks , just all put on, his wife seemed like a lovely woman definitely to good for him, didn’t deserve half the stuff he said or done to her.

My daughter has actually watched them all too and she said exactly the same mate!

• Like 1