At home with the Furys..

14 hours ago, jukel123 said:

" I'm a humble fanboy and you are such a great man, can I have the honour of standing next to you sir and being photographed? It would mean such a lot to me, I love licking arse. Thank you from the bottom of my heart Mr Fury."........Nah, f**k that. Lol

The only celebrity I would  ever like to have shaken the hand of was  Muhammad Ali. He gave me such entertainment over the years, and I admired his courage in and out of the ring.

out the ring he was a racist draft dodger ? 

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I could think of nothing worse than sitting and watching that backwards cnut👎

Well said mate!! Let's spend all day reading bollocks on here instead!!🤣

Get a fecking life there will be plenty of Time for watching other people’s shite if and when we make it to the old people’s home, while your fit and able life’s for living not watching someone else’s

Posted Images

44 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

out the ring he was a racist draft dodger ? 

Why was he a racist ? because he preferred his own people and didnt like the idea of racial mixing ?

I thought he was pretty much bang on in most of his views regards race.

• Like 5
13 hours ago, Whispering Whiskey 66 said:

I watched the whole series a few nights ago, personally I thought he was 1 miserable fuker with all his mood swings and blamed his mental helf bollocks , just all put on, his wife seemed like a lovely woman definitely to good for him, didn’t deserve half the stuff he said or done to her.

Did you expect anything different from something bred out of john fury's balls?....

• Haha 2
9 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Why was he a racist ? because he preferred his own people and didnt like the idea of racial mixing ?

I thought he was pretty much bang on in most of his views regards race.

yes he was racist he may have been spot on but was racist 

1 hour ago, tatsblisters said:

Going off subject but any American who dodged being drafted into the Vietnam war made the right decision imho but I do agree with you about him being racist. 

so not fighting communism was the right think to do lol so you and jukel thinks russia in ukraine is bad but ali dodging the vietnam war with the north backed by russia and china was a good thing lol 

heads frazzled man lol 

50 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

so not fighting communism was the right think to do lol so you and jukel thinks russia in ukraine is bad but ali dodging the vietnam war with the north backed by russia and china was a good thing lol 

heads frazzled man lol 

Same as any recent war's its the ordinary people who pay the price with their lives. America lost in the Vietnam War what was the benefit of that war to ordinary working class folk of America.

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

Same as any recent war's its the ordinary people who pay the price with their lives. America lost in the Vietnam War what was the benefit of that war to ordinary working class folk of 

" A rifle has a worker at both ends". And a bunch of priests and bishops from each warring country blessing their troops and telling them they are each fighting a just war and will return as heroes.

Edited by jukel123
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

yes he was racist he may have been spot on but was racist 

Wanting to be with your own kind is not racist in any way,he didn't hate white folk he just wanted to be around black folk and have his kids looking like him and there's nothing wrong in that in any way and neither is wanting it the other way round with white folk wanting to be around white folk...

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

"Bluebirds like to be together, eagles hang out with eagles, sparrows stick with sparrows, buzzards go with buzzards. They're all birds, but they go with their own.... It is against God's law to integrate. It's only nature, not hatred, to keep people among their own kind. A man has to be a fool to want to live in any other culture but his own." - Muhammad Ali

• Like 6