England Women?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Love this site...lol You would think England doing so well in a sporting comp...would be a good thing but no ...some of you just got to find an excuse to ridicule it... And saying its not as

It's called FOOTBALL and the clue to how it's played is in the name WE gave it when WE invented it   , .... I strapped my radio to the digger i was on today so i could listen to it and let the ve

The netball world cup was on BBC at the beginning of the month! England were  beaten in the final by the aussies. I can't claim to have watched it though. I think women's football will grow,in fa

Posted Images

5 hours ago, FOXHUNTER said:

England going well 1 - 0 up

Hope they get to the final 👍

they done it, fair play to them, there in the final , dont know nothing about it really, but i am very patriotic , anything English even tiddly wink  lol , the one goal for us, dark haired girl , was cracker , sign her up for the f wolves , we carnt feckin score "

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Love this site...lol

You would think England doing so well in a sporting comp...would be a good thing but no ...some of you just got to find an excuse to ridicule it...

And saying its not as good as men's standard in sport....no shit sherlock men are stronger and faster so why try and compare it...

Them lasses are going out there and playing with passion and pride...fair play to them...

• Like 16

My wife and I are not into football at all, but we are both avid watchers of women's football (especially my wife, unbelievably  as she as never ever watched a mans football match in her life.) Enjoyed watching the recording of today's England and Oz match.

Cracking game and played with great enthusiasm by all involved and of course well won by the Lionesses.

Expecting them to do well in the final.