2 minutes ago, Councilestatekid said:

Haha 😂 I saw that this morning escaped from a circus and just wondering round the streets you'd shit ya pants if just came out of pub turned corner and that's walking towards you 🤣🤣

They wander around towns often in gujarat India at night,the locals chase them off with sticks and rocks.

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fck off I genuinely want to learn I'm not having 25 thl spackers walking behind us taking the piss 🤣🖕

Not judging by the amount of Fanny’s on here ?

Grooming was so different in them days ,I just got a dandy and a 10p mix up 

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Councilestatekid said:

Have you encountered 1 there mack? Bet if not used to it like them be fair daunting like. My mate did a walk with some locals when he was staying in a village in Africa and he said they just walked right past a pride of lions said they didn't bat a eyelid said his arse was squeekin haha

I didn’t mate,my sis did a “Walk with lions” in Kenya,couple of guys walked down a trail with a pride of “tame” lions walked with them,I walked through the tiger temple in kanchanaburi years ago when I was a kid which at the time I didn’t even think about,now I would find it unnerving,the monks had little sticks to protect you.

• Thanks 1
Just now, mackem said:

I didn’t mate,my sis did a “Walk with lions” in Kenya,couple of guys walked down a trail with a pride of “tame” lions walked with them,I walked through the tiger temple in kanchanaburi years ago when I was a kid which at the time I didn’t even think about,now I would find it unnerving,the monks had little sticks to protect you.

That's mad just laid there bet used to humans now though do you know if many attacks or just if left alone not bother? We are going to a tiger temple this time as I've never wanted to go 1 of the tiger places as not keen on the captivity side of it and you hear been drugged etc for tourists but this is ment to be run by monks where they just live together ill ask mrs what it's called when she's back. Always go elephant sanctuary where they rescue the elephants for a day always 1 of our favourite days 

5 minutes ago, Councilestatekid said:

That's mad just laid there bet used to humans now though do you know if many attacks or just if left alone not bother? We are going to a tiger temple this time as I've never wanted to go 1 of the tiger places as not keen on the captivity side of it and you hear been drugged etc for tourists but this is ment to be run by monks where they just live together ill ask mrs what it's called when she's back. Always go elephant sanctuary where they rescue the elephants for a day always 1 of our favourite days 

The lions in gujarat kill the odd person,two caught and started eating a guy last year,but they mainly come into towns for the cows which wander freely in every town in India,easy pickings.

yes,please ask your wife which tiger-temple you will visit,I have been to a few,always be a bit careful though,the kanchanaburi one a Brit girl almost lost her leg.

49 minutes ago, mackem said:

What an amazing but also crazy world we live in so diverse to our own little lives 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, mackem said:

The lions in gujarat kill the odd person,two caught and started eating a guy last year,but they mainly come into towns for the cows which wander freely in every town in India,easy pickings.

yes,please ask your wife which tiger-temple you will visit,I have been to a few,always be a bit careful though,the kanchanaburi one a Brit girl almost lost her leg.

It was that 1 in kanchanaburi mate but were not going now she says her friend told her about it but when she's looked into it says they removed 150 or something tigers from there as not being looked after and closed it for a while so we're not going then asked if I ever listern as she told me that 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1

That kanchanaburi one was going to be closed down years ago,when I went about 25 years ago they had over 100 adult tigers,it was raided and authorities found freezers filled with tiger parts and cubs,there was no evidence but it was believed the monks were selling to the Chinese medicinal market,a British girl nearly lost a leg when a tame tiger she was walking took a fancy to it.

• 3 weeks later...