• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fck off I genuinely want to learn I'm not having 25 thl spackers walking behind us taking the piss 🤣🖕

Not judging by the amount of Fanny’s on here ?

Busy time at the allotment with chicks hatching; Cheers.  

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
40 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:
WWW.CAMBRIAN-NEWS.CO.UK

An elderly Ceredigion smallholder has seen three of her sheep gruesomely killed in the last two days and says...

Good to know that when the birds go quiet, there is definitely a leopard about🙈

• Haha 4

Here's our friend again, ( well not everyone's friend 🤣), talking about the crazy frenzy that went on in Germany surrounding the "big cat" sighting. 

Remember, this guy used to believe in the idea of big cats breeding and roaming the British countryside, but couldn't ignore all the fake sightings, which are being promoted by the "experts" as being actual proof.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Cookie is just an idiot that likes YouTube hits and someone the sceptics like to get behind he is and has never had anything to do with the cat scene in the uk,( don’t think he’s ever walked more than an 100 yards in his life) I would not claim that to be a lion but I would also say it looks less like a pig than a lion, if anything it’s a deer species but hey as has been  proven here again the authorities can make the sheeple believe anything they want with total ease, here’s another pig for you this one is in France 😂

C5368745-2730-4116-845D-9DA7273D4165.png

42F3CD6E-9C8A-409B-9337-C947F9E3052B.png

67E4AFAF-E258-4040-90D0-F21BEA93A257.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, Greyman said:

Cookie is just an idiot that likes YouTube hits and someone the sceptics like to get behind he is and has never had anything to do with the cat scene in the uk,( don’t think he’s ever walked more than an 100 yards in his life) I would not claim that to be a lion but I would also say it looks less like a pig than a lion, if anything it’s a deer species but hey as has been  proven here again the authorities can make the sheeple believe anything they want with total ease, here’s another pig for you this one is in France 😂

C5368745-2730-4116-845D-9DA7273D4165.png

42F3CD6E-9C8A-409B-9337-C947F9E3052B.png

67E4AFAF-E258-4040-90D0-F21BEA93A257.jpeg

Interesting photo that. How do we know it was taken in France? Unlike Britain, they do have Lynx in France, so I'm sure there is plenty of clear footage of them.

10 hours ago, EDDIE B said:

Unlike Britain, they do have Lynx in France

Between 120-150 Iberian in France,however scientists think that only approx 38 of those have the genetic diversity to breed health successful litters,they could be extinct within 30 years due to inbreeding.

• Like 1

Interesting that DC put up a very interesting little article, zero comment or conversation but as soon as the thread is alive the same sceptics are circling in minutes, the human zoo is as interesting as the wild one some times, think the fact you were all willing to accept the wild boar story with zero evidence and guidance from  the authorities and a nause Internet influencer shows that there is zero point in trying to hold any serious conversations on this topic in an open debate 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1