• Yes , we are gluttons for punishment
    • No , F that noise!

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

While I agree in principle....I don't actually want many hunting posts....I do plenty and I know other lads do plenty, I'm just not arsed about talking about it on the internet, how much talking can y

I say ,Let them both back on...we could get them both together at the fishing comp,matching his and hers outfits ...and force them to share a tent and put them on toilet cleaning duties,so they both s

Might change my name to -

Posted Images

If it’s Foxdropper and Greyman just popping at each other I can’t see what the problem is there grown men and I’m sure they know how to look after themselves, I just see it as entertainment if I’m 100% honest but I still can’t get my head around that big cats can’t be discussed whether you believe there their or not, just for the record I couldn’t give a monkeys ball bag if they existed or not.

Bring Back Greyman & Foxdropper the site is poorer without them.

Just for the record this was in the paper today old recollections admittedly no doubt been covered a million times on here but it ain’t going away what ever stance you have.

WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

Large housecat? Well-fed dog? Or could it be that the creature roaming close to the village of Brydekirk in this bucolic corner of Dumfriesshire last week was, in fact...

• Like 3

I say ,Let them both back on...we could get them both together at the fishing comp,matching his and hers outfits ...and force them to share a tent and put them on toilet cleaning duties,so they both start working as a team together as one?

• Like 3
  • Haha 11

I think we should invite Rick Minter and Jonathon McGowan,combined they have more knowledge of rare British wildlife than the BBC wildlife research team and Sir David Attenborough combined,they would add weight and gravitas to the forum.

let Greyman back on if he can back up his claims and produce the pics of the three cubs,the shot leopard he was going to collect,the scale pics of the thermal cat in a back garden “in Devon” etc etc et-f***ing-vet otherwise slap a D notice on him (he liked those) about mentioning fantasy cats ?

FD was a cool guy,his anger was triggered by a PM don’t forget.Yup,always two sides to a coin.

Make them do a daft challenge or something before hand with pic to prove its them, like stand outside a gay club with no entry signs, or your going the wrong way in a 1 way system dressed as village people

or fd has to put a sign up saying big cats in the uk rule

and greyman has to hold a sign up saying addicted to big pussy in the uk. Or foxdropper is baw

• Haha 2

Bumped into that Iolo character off springwatch last Friday...he was being shown around this place with a few  politicians and some other faces ... judging by the earrings and way he was dressed....hes a f***ing Mincer?Screenshot_20230722-123041.png.fe8bda1d5823ba07b4d384b9f89f5e10.png

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Bumped into that Iolo character off springwatch last Friday...he was being shown around this place with a few  politicians and some other faces ... judging by the earrings and way he was dressed....hes a f***ing Mincer?Screenshot_20230722-123041.png.fe8bda1d5823ba07b4d384b9f89f5e10.png

Did you mention you like hunting Dan?

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, chartpolski said:

They both could positively add to the site if they stopped the tit for tat nonsense, it became very repetitive and boring.

Cheers.

but they shouldn’t a been banned for good 

• Like 3
24 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

He is (and I ain’t making this up)a gay icon/idol.

9 minutes ago, ands said:

Did you mention you like hunting Dan?

I just said hello politely and carried on with my work mate...I could tell by his demeanor...that we would have very little in common and clash?..ive alot of time for the old boys, involved  in  trying for the funding etc to open it up to the public...I wouldn't jeopardize that for them?

• Like 2
Just now, Daniel cain said:

Never knew that Mack...but seeing him in the flesh...hes an uphill gardener alright?

He is married,but has a big gay following so maybe bisexual?