The Midlands Game Fair

22 hours ago, TOMO said:

Fook me I remember last time I went boot shopping with you at the Midland ..never laughed so much in all me life..

If any of you lot are going ...look out for Ray...you will have a right giggle...lol

yeh  , great crack that , fookin  gypos  i nearly bought there fookin boots lol, the one asked does Buck bite , said only if you  look at me wallet    haha   , was good laugh with them feckers lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just this min got a letter from Colchester hospital, lung cancer consultant, the results of my mediastinoscopy,no evidence of cancer cells, good news eh lads, I was convinced I was on the way out, I f

Queerfest??? I hope thats rounding up and shooting them like a hard target film, if you can make it to the harbour alive you keep the money, now pick your weapon

If you don't mind me asking Ray ,what size is buck       buck

4 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Think lot of shows get to greedy , ticket prices go up , trade stand fees go up so they pass prices on , food is extortionate !!  
The great Dorset steam fair being the same. Rumour has it the landowner wanted more the organisers want more profit out of it etc .

And the gypos kept causing problems. 

1 hour ago, bird said:

yeh  , great crack that , fookin  gypos  i nearly bought there fookin boots lol, the one asked does Buck bite , said only if you  look at me wallet    haha   , was good laugh with them feckers lol

If you don't mind me asking Ray ,what size is buck

buck

• Haha 5
1 hour ago, Gypsydog94 said:

And the gypos kept causing problems. 

I found the stalls were more geared towards them with fancy bedding and trashy jewellery , I heard they was trying to reduce the auto jumble stalls and amount of stalls that looked like they robbed a load of sheds etc I can remember as a kid there would be several army surplus stalls massive auto jumble area,junk stalls or toy stalls etc 

now it’s acupuncture or massage stalls and media packages ?

13 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

I found the stalls were more geared towards them with fancy bedding and trashy jewellery , I heard they was trying to reduce the auto jumble stalls and amount of stalls that looked like they robbed a load of sheds etc I can remember as a kid there would be several army surplus stalls massive auto jumble area,junk stalls or toy stalls etc 

now it’s acupuncture or massage stalls and media packages ?

I went once and they was in the auto jumble firing catapults at each other with members of public around. My mate wouldn’t take his steam engines there was to worried about his brass ?

• Like 1
On 22/07/2023 at 16:23, Astanley said:

If you don't mind me asking Ray ,what size is buck   lol     stan  , well right now he old dog near 11 , same height 28in, but lost weight , dont weigh the f****r m backed fooked to pick him up, but being honest stan, he not the same dog no more, that fire  he had in  when he was say 6 year old, he was up for it he loved lamping, he just like me now suppose to old feckers together  lol,  shame they get old mate ."

buck

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 17/07/2023 at 15:19, chartpolski said:

I didn’t know you knew Mally !!

I spent a lot of time at his place hunting, shooting, coursing and lamping.

I returned the favours and he stayed at mine many times

Small world, I’m a great believer in “three steps removed”

Hope you are well mate and well on the way to recovery after your recent travails !

Cheers.

Just this min got a letter from Colchester hospital, lung cancer consultant, the results of my mediastinoscopy,no evidence of cancer cells, good news eh lads, I was convinced I was on the way out, I feel alive again, I've still got things I wanna do in life , someone is looking over me

• Like 11
  • Thanks 4
5 hours ago, iworkwhippets said:

Just this min got a letter from Colchester hospital, lung cancer consultant, the results of my mediastinoscopy,no evidence of cancer cells, good news eh lads, I was convinced I was on the way out, I feel alive again, I've still got things I wanna do in life , someone is looking over me

Excellent news mate !!!

Cheers.

7 hours ago, iworkwhippets said:

Just this min got a letter from Colchester hospital, lung cancer consultant, the results of my mediastinoscopy,no evidence of cancer cells, good news eh lads, I was convinced I was on the way out, I feel alive again, I've still got things I wanna do in life , someone is looking over 

Fair play Keith.

Brilliant news mate...

On 24/07/2023 at 18:02, king said:

Fair play Keith.

Brilliant news mate...

Thanks lads, at least the cancer is just under my arm and not travelled elsewhere , .I'm just waiting to be admitted into the chelmer ward at Basildon hospital, hopefully thats me done, to be honest, I couldn't care either way, itsy daughter I care about, I didn't come all this way to dump on her 

8 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

itsy daughter I care about, I didn't come all this way to dump on her 

Your daughter still needs you around,don’t bail out on her,stay in the game.

Morning folks,just got phone call from Broomfield hospital, I'm to be admitted tomorrow morning at 7 30 for my operation , fingers crossed, catch up with you all next week , I'm.to.have nowt to eat from.10pm tonight , so I'm.going to get stuck.im now 

• Like 2
38 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

Morning folks,just got phone call from Broomfield hospital, I'm to be admitted tomorrow morning at 7 30 for my operation , fingers crossed, catch up with you all next week , I'm.to.have nowt to eat from.10pm tonight , so I'm.going to get stuck.im now 

Best of luck Keith with everything and very speedy recovery to you fella.